Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
pansexual
Wand
Aspen Wand 12 1/2" Dragon Heartstring Core
Cyzarine didn’t have a date for the ball but she was still dressed up, wearing makeup and heels and eager to have fun at the ball. She had thought about reaching out to either Vi or Mihail to spend the time with them. Vi because she was Cyzarine’s best friend and Mihail because she had to imagine going to a ball after breaking up with someone was hard, but Cyzarine had gotten distracted by numerous other things and had in the end forgotten to invite either. She arrived at the hall with a clearly excited expression. She was so ready to have a great time. Regardless of if she was with someone or not. The girl headed over to the food, she would need sustenance if she was to dance the whole of the night. She took a few cookies and began eating them, imagining easily how much nicer the cookies that Mihail would have. She didn’t just like him because of the good he brought, it was just an added advantage to their friendship. Cyzarine munched happily, watching as others in the room, met with partners and friends and began their own evenings. Cyzarine knew this was one of the best school events, it was just so much fun!

Selene had managed to get away from tyler and was looking for something to do. she had given up thinking that Helia would actually show which had been her excuse for getting away from tyler helped also by the arrival of another Slytherin girl. She went to the food table and refilled her glass and took a couple of biscuits. as she nibbled on the first one she eventually saw someone she recognised. not a friend as such but a classmate. She had never really spoken to Cyzarine before but she seemed nice, and also looked like she was here on her own. she wasn't very good at starting conversations and her bright red dress made her feel very self-conscious but she didn't want to spend the whole night alone. "Merry Christmas Cyzarine" she said. smiling. "I love your dress, it is so cute" she said. she would much rather have that black tule dress on than hers.

By this point in her years at Hogwarts, Vi was very predictable when it comes to school events. If she didn’t see Cyzarine lingering about, Vi would make a quick exit as there was no other reason to stick around. No one else have or has given her a reason or desire to make her want to stay. Vi needed to be better than this, better at stepping out of her comfort zone or else how is she supposed to win the trust of her schoolmates? Though it would be one-sided, leaving her home life as private as possible. She just knows they will ask questions, they always do. Vi made her way around the hall clad in a blue dress that was more revealing than she wanted. It was a little too late to make alterations as it had arrived that morning. As long as it suited her figure and it was a dark color, Vi made it work. She eventually sees Cyzarine, Vi headed her way for the first time she greeted her best friend with a smile. “Hey Cyzarine, you look great. Wow,” Vi compliments the girl but at the sight of the Selene girl, Vi can’t help but grimace. “And...you look nice.”

Cyzarine glanced around when someone greeted her, ”Merry Christmas Selene!” she greeted with a warm tone, before giggling lightly, ”I love your dress too, I love red!” she told her honestly. Cyzarine liked her dress, she did think it was a fun dress, allowing her to dance around to her hearts content if she wanted to. Cyzarine had to admit she didn’t know Selene all that well, but she was always happy to get to know her, ”How’s your semester been Selene?” Cyzarine asked, before they were interrupted by Vi, and Cyzarine greeted her best friend with a wide smile and wrapped her arms quickly around her in a hug before she could pull away. ”Girl, you look beautiful!” She returned the compliment excitedly, ”Though I feel like we’ve swapped for the evening, I’m wearing black and you are wearing something sparkly,” She told her with a wide smile. She liked the dress on Vi and liked her own dress, she would never switch, but she thought it was a fun point about their personalities. She looked back to Selene and smiled, ”The red is such an incredible colour on you Selene, I don’t think I could pull off a dress like that, I think I’d probably end up tearing it, from dancing or something,” Cyzarine giggled lightly.

Selene was relieved that Cyzarine was being nice to her. she had had enough bad energy from tyler. though thankfully tres had saver her from having to spend the evening sitting next to him because both were too stubborn to leave first. "thank you" she said as the girl complimented her dress. red was a good colour she was just finding wearing this much of it a bit too over the top. she was glad Cyzarine seemed to genuinely want to continue the conversation asking how her semester had been. "It went well, I am loving the new electives, runes is just so interesting, how has yours been?" she said not realising that it was a very Ravenclaw answer and it did make her sound like a bit of a geek.
just then someone else arrived a girl in a short sparkly blue dress how did she have the confidence to wear something like that. selene didn't know but it helped that it looked amazing on her. "wow. that dress is stunning on you" she said. genuinely awestruck by the sparkles and how well it fit her really emphasising her figure. she forced herself to look away from the dress and back at their faces. while violets dress was more noticeable Cyzarine's overall look was more her liking. she was thinking about that as the girls exchanged words that she almost missed those directed to her. "thank you" she said to violet and then blushed slightly at what Cyzarine said about her wearing it. "thank you. I am sure you would look great in it too. and I don't know how well I am able to pull it off. I am not used to this neckline, I keep thinking it will fall down, or that I am going to trip over it, and I did almost have an incident on the dancefloor just " she said thankfully no drama a quick fixing charm couldn't repair

Mihail Styx debated on skipping the Yule Ball, since he was single now, but figured that he could always enjoy it with Cyzarine. He assumed that she would be going, so he made his way to the Great Hall, and went to the table to find something to drink. As he turned around to look at the people, he sipped his punch and saw the girl he wanted to hang out with. And she was with others. That's good that she did not have a date. Well, not that he didn't want her to be happy with someone. Mihail approached the three girls, and gave a small wave. "Hey! You guys look great!" He was being quite honest with them, since he had no reason to lie. "So, Cy, want to dance with me sometime? I think I am quite good."

It’s so Cyzarine to like everything and everybody in sight, Vi just wonders how the girl does it. Vi would bet if there was someone wearing vomit or a meat dress on, Cryzarine would find something positive to say about the said dress. Vi hugged her back, though it felt awkward on her part. Vi tries for a big bright smile, glancing back and forth between girls. “Thank you, my mom send it to me this morning. There was nothing else to wear,” Vi gestures with her hands in the air as if to say her dress selection was bad. It wasn’t. It was too short and sparkly, but at least it came with a black clutch. “Mhmm, yes I see. I like it on you, you’re right about that,” Vi would so have loved the black dress or something less sparkly. She would be mortified to be caught wearing Selene’s dress, yet, the more she stared at it the more she could see some appeal to it. It wasn’t so bad, she guessed. “Yours is certainly more festive, Selene. Way to be in the spirit of the holiday,” Vi comments before a male in the year interrupted them. Vi thanks him and goes quickly to fetch herself a drink.

Cyzarine nodded along as Selene told her about her semester, ”My semester went well too!” Cyzarine told her with a happy smile. Her own semester had gone well of course, she was easily maintaining her grades which was the most important thing. There was nothing wrong with getting straight EEs. She let her attention be drawn away by Vi’s arrival, nodding at it, ”Oh next year we should go dress shopping! Then you can get a dress that you want,” Cyzarine told her, looking both towards Vi and towards Selene. She nodded in agreement with Vi’s word towards Selene, but had to admit in a dress like Selene was wearing, Cyzarine would worry a lot about tripping up over it. She liked the dresses she wore because of the moment of them. She was able to dance around with ease. She smiled brightly, ”Mihail,” Cyzarine exclaimed happily, so happy to see her friend. She blushed a little at his words but smiled regardless, ”I would love to dance with you Mihail,” she told him with an excited tone. Cyzarine wasn’t sure why Vi walked away from them then, almost looking to grab her and bring her back, but Vi could join them dancing. ”Let’s go dance now,” she took his arm and began dragging him to the dance floor, waving for Selene to come join them if she wanted to. Cyzarine would just have so much fun dancing along.

Selene smiled and nodded when Cysarine said that her semester had gone well. "That is good to hear" she said. She had maybe put too much effort into runes which meant that her other grades had suffered a bit. but she didnt mind. what use was dada anyway. She was a little surprised that Violet seemed to dislike her dress. it was so pretty, or maybe she was just being a magpie being attracted to the sparkles. not that she would be able to pull a dress like that off without looking like the muggle singer scary spice.
she had never thought about going shopping with anyone other than her sister, mum or grandma. and even then she and Heli split up so heli could look at the animal shops and the apothecary and the quidditch shop where she spent all her time in the book shop. the only shop they both agreed on was the icecream parlor. "that would be nice" she said once again not committing to shopping. but leaving the offer open as was intended.
selene chickled when violet siad that her dress was festive. not something i was intending but i guess it is" she said. her hand touching her skirt and feeling all the fabric there. the dress conversation didn't last long as a boy arrived inviting Cy to dance with him. she looked between the two and nodded her head once as if letting Cy know she culd go and dance. as the two walked off she looked around to see that ticket had disaoerated into thin air. she followed the others towards the dancefloor. she probably wouldn't dance but she would stay near to it for a couple of songs before maybe moving on. she followed that idea and stood near the side of the floor watching the others and everyone else. there were a couple of professors dancing but other htan that there wasnt too much exitement. she swayed and just continued to weople watch. hoping that he did have to join in but at least now hse knew she would fix a damaged dress.

Mihail beamed as Cyzarine accepted his proposal to dance. She practically dragged him to the dance floor, where he put his hands on her waist and started to dance, though he was really nervous, since he wanted to show his friend that he was a good dancer. Noticing that the other girls left, Mihail frowned. "Um, did I interrupt you and your friends? I'm sorry, but I did want to dance with you." The Hufflepuff did not want to bring any sadness today. To him, the Yule Ball was great, if one had someone to dance with. "Did you have a date?"

Cyzarine was a little disappointed that Selene didn’t come dance with them, but she was happy to dance with Mihail on her own, ”You’re my friend too, Mihail,” she told him with a smile, ”I can catch up with them later, after all this is a dance, I should dance with at least one person,” she told him with a little smile, clearly not bothered by the fact both Violent and Selene had left. She wasn’t so surprised by her best friend Vi leaving, she liked the girl a lot but she knew that sometimes she could be a little odd. At the question she shook her head, ”No date, what about you?” she knew that he’d recently broken up with a girl, but with his cooking skills she wouldn’t have been surprised if he’d managed somehow to already have another date. She started dancing easily with him, they always had fun when they were together, either eating food or like this. ”Regardless of dates, we can still have so much fun!” she assured him with a giggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back