OOC First Name
Kiersten
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Flexible Hawthorn Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Enzo had spent quite a bit of time in secret during the break reading up on muggle sports. His friendship with Kyon had brought about new interest in muggle sports and games. What he hadn't realized was that there was a muggle version of a game he and his siblings had played quite a bit growing up. Their version entailed attempting to roll different types of balls with their own special skills through vanishing and reappearing hoops in the ground. The balls would do a variety of things spontaneously like turn into fire, water, a rock, ice, break into pieces, speed up, turn invisible, among other things. And while the muggle version, called croquet, was much tamer, Enzo was trying to become an aficionado. Having managed to save up his pocket change, he managed to purchase the game set during break when he convinced his parents he needed to visit the library to study. Free from his parents sight, he had opened the package, laying out all the materials on the grass and he tried to read through the instructions.

Kyon was out on the lawn, running across the grass and kicking his football ahead of him. He was just enjoying himself, burning off energy, when he spotted Enzo with a box. Kicking the ball between his feet the whole way over, mentally cheering himself on, Kyon dropped down beside his friend, kicking the ball up and catching it in his hands, placing it in his lap as he leant over Enzo's shoulder to peek at his box. "Ooooh, what's that?" He asked, curiosity piqued.

Enzo was thoroughly surprised when Kyon showed up behind him and chuckled, turning to face his friend. "It's called croquet. I figured we could try it today if you're up for it since you taught me a bit about basketball last year," he continued, holding up one of the game pieces. "This is a mallet, and you use it to hit balls through the metal hoops that are placed in the ground," he continued, showing Kyon one of the hoops, although he felt they looked more like a U. "There are different ways to play the game. Unless you already know how to play this and I'm just making a big to-do over nothing," he continued.

Kyons eyes lit up. "Ooh, I haven't played," He replied, dropping to sit with Enzo. He set the ball between his legs, picked up one of the game pieces and turned it over in his hands. "It sounds interesting, do you want to set it up and try now?" He asked, looking to his friend with an easy smile. "I'm totally willing to try to play." He agreed easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back