• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Crispin Applewhite

Crispin Applewhite

intrepid explorer; curious
 
Messages
52
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
bisexual
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Flexible Dogwood Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Age
9/2044
C R I S P I N ✻ A R T H U R ✻ A P P L E W H I T E
CRISPIN; ‘MEANING’ ✻ ARTHUR; ‘MEANING’
50bcb688965cf967b79db0af9c2f49120dec56dc.gif

I WAS BORN IN A THUNDERSTORM, I GREW UP OVERNIGHT
I PLAYED ALONE, I PLAYED ON MY OWN, I SURVIVED.


full


LINKS & AUTHOR NOTE

Theme // Biography // Aesthetic // Relationships

Lyrics from alive by sia
Dividers and bio coding by Clairey
Wand from fantasybynumbers.ca/gallery
Last updated 22/06/2024


full


HEY, I WANTED EVERYTHING I NEVER HAD, LIKE THE LOVE THAT COMES WITH LIGHT
I WORE ENVY AND I HATED THAT, BUT I SURVIVED


QUICK INFORMATION
​
FULL NAME​
DIALECTS​
OCCUPATION​
PATRONUS​
Crispin Arthur Applewhite​
New Zealand Englisg​
Student​
Fox​
DATE OF BIRTH​
BLOOD STATUS​
PREVIOUS OCCUPATIONS​
ABILITIES​
September 2, 2044​
Unknown​
Quality Quidditch Supplies Assistant​
Decent Dueller​
AREA OF RESIDENCE​
EDUCATION​
MARITAL STATUS​
EYE COLOUR​
Obsidian Harbour, NZ​
Durmstrang​
Single​
Brown​
BIRTHPLACE​
HOUSE​
SEXUALITY​
HEIGHT​
St Mungo's, NZ​
N/A​
Bisexual​
180 cm​
ACCENT​
GRADUATION​
SIBLINGS​
PARENTS​
New Zealand Blend​
2063​
Lucien​
Amy Applewhite, Unknown Father​


full



THE WAND CHOOSES THE WIZARD
full

Knotted 8 Inch Flexible Dogwood Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core

full



A SINGLE DIARY ENTRY​


date



Sign off ♥
 
Last edited:
Back
Top