Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Daisy ) ( Lesbian
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Sturdy Maple Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Part of Lizzie wondered if she had just drawn the whole lot of Hufflepuff Prefects as she looked at the next name on her list. Making her way the rest of the way to the Hufflepuff table from where she had been talking to Tristan, Lizzie quickly spotted Signy already having breakfast and made her way over to the younger girl, smiling cheerfully. "Hey Signy!" She said happily. "I've got a rose delivery for you!"

Signy had just gotten one rose, and was sure that would be all for the day when she was surprised by another girl, an older gryffindor, "Hey," she smiled at the fact she had another rose. "Another one? I've never been so popular," the girl commented with a little giggle, but she was so happy to be getting a couple, they were a lovely thing after all.

Lizzie laughed cheerfully at Signy's response, pleased that the girl was having a good day. "Oh, good on you!" She said brightly, picking up the rose from her basket and its attached message. This was Lizzie's only red rose of the day, and she was especially excited to see the happiness on Signy's face when she received it. "Well, this one's a bit special, happy Valentines day!" Lizzie said happily, handing the rose and its message to Signy with a bright grin.
Signy,

Going to miss you so much next year, so we should make this year count. You're my favourite person in the whole world!

Love, Xavier.

Not only was it another rose, but she looked at the rose that the girl picked out, and noted immediately that it was a deep red colour. Not the yellow or the pink she had expected. She could agree it was a very special rose. The girl could just tell from the look of it. The red was such a lovely colour. She took the rose and the note and read the note. Oh Xavier. She couldn't help the fond expression that filled her features as she stared at both the rose and the note. She would miss him so much in the next year when he wasn't there to keep her company at all the events, and it seemed especially frustrating when she knew she liked him back, she loved him too. Signy looked away from the note and remembered that the girl who'd handed her the rose was still stood in front of her, "Oh sorry," she apologised quickly, "This is very special thank you,"

Seeing the expressions on the faces of people getting red roses was always the best reward for doing deliveries, and Lizzie smiled at the happiness she saw from the younger girl. When Signy finally looked up from her message and apologised she laughed and shook her head, giving the girl a bright smile. "No need to apologise. I'm glad it made you happy!" She said cheerfully, hefting her basket. "I'd better get to the rest of my deliveries. Have an awesome day!" She said happily, before heading off to find the next name on her list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back