crash in the qiudditch pitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pungahn Naihanchi

Pungahn flew her broom right up to the window of the hospital wing. fortunately the window was open and she gently landed inside. "hello! i need help! two girls collided on the Qiudditch field and at least one is out cold. they need help now!"

Having flown back to find a professor during her friend, pungahn returned with the two girls in question, Elizabeth and Kaela, and made sure both of them entered. neither of them were happy about being forced into this visit. "these are to two that collided in the Quidditch pitch."

Kaela had come reluctantly to the hospital wing. This was her first experience in here, so she mainly just looked around.

Elizabeth knew being here might be a good idea. That didn't change the fact that she'd rather be flying.

"Well, looks like the nurse isn't here! We might as well go fly and come back later!"

She looked hopefully at Pungahn

Pungahn mustered up as much fierceness as she could and let it show through her eyes and her expression as she gave Liz a stern look. "hello! nurse! are you here?"

"I have to agree with Liz. There's obviously no one here. Not really good, but hey, we can't fix it. Might as well fly."

"C'mon... I even have a chocolate frog in my pocket! We can all share it. Did you know chocolate can heal some things?" she grinned, pulling out the frog.

Pungahn was reluctant still, but it was clear that there was no nurse here. "ok, but once we fly, both of you come back here, agreed?"

Pungahn took a look at the frog,a little concerned it might have come from the weasley's shop. she didn't much like chocolate anyway and her friends needed it more. "why don't you two share it. i don't care for chocolate, especially when it jumps!" The frog had jumped from Liz's hand and onto her shirt. Pungahn caught it and held fast.

Pungahn looked at her watch to see it was nearly dinner time. "I'll meet you guys at the pitch later, i'm gonna grab some food first... see ya later." without another word, Pungahn headed to the dining hall, grabbed her food and headed outside, broom still in hand...

Kaela took her piece of chocolate frog and ate it, immediately feeling much better. "Well, I supposed it's back outside then." With that Kaela left the hospital wing and headed back outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back