OOC First Name
Mia
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
🏳️‍🌈Cas, 🏳️‍🌈Gay🏳️‍🌈
Wand
Curly 12.5" Flexible Chestnut with Mermaid Scale Core
Linden was struggling. where would he find half of these people. Cyxarine Haden. he had heard of her. she was involved with the sisterhood. and she was a seventh year, and she was in Gryffindor. he had no idea where to find her. so he just wandered through the castle. looking out for the people who he was meant to go give the rose to. he had heard that Cyzarine may be in the lounge. he entered and saw someone who looked like a seventh year. "Hello. are you Cyzarine?" he asked. hoping that he had the right girl.
@Cyzarine Haden

Cyzarine had certainly had a busy day, but she'd come for part of it to the student lounge, she couldn't stop her studying. She looked up when someone approached her, a slightly younger boy, not gryffindor, but hufflepuff maybe. "I am yeah! What can I do for you?" she asked with a warm and friendly tone.

Linden was glad that he was one rose closer to being done for the day. it was good fun delivering roses but it was hard work trying to find people. so when the girl confined his hunt had not been in vain he was glad. "I have a rose for you. a red rose" he said. excited that this was his only red one. he had also had just one pink and all the rest were yellow. this one stood out in his bag and was easy to pick. he didn't even check the name as he gave it to her. hoping that it was something exciting.

Cyzarine,

I know the circumstances for you coming to Hogwarts weren’t too favourable, but I am so thankful you did. You have grown into a wonderful young woman before my very eyes. I’m privilege to have been able to see it. You are a bright and kind witch.

I’m so proud of you.

Love
Dad
@Professor Misha Haden

Cyzarine took the red rose and knew likely who it was from. it was certainly no surprise but it was sweet. She hadn't needed him to do that with a rose but it was nice. She'd be sure to thank him for it later. it was such a sweet gesture. "Thanks!" she told the boy who'd brought it to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back