Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Swishy Walnut Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Ava was caught up in a new project. Zephyr had seemed so sad lately, she just wanted to paint him something to make him feel better. She sat surrounded by various half paintings and blank pieces of paper. The only question was what she should do. He was a Gryffindor, maybe something red and gold? Or maybe something for his new hufflepuff. Maybe both? Or maybe he would want something that wasnt house related. She bit the end of her paint brush, lost in thought.

Caspian had taken a wrong turn coming out of Divination and was firmly lost in the North tower. He wasn't sure how he managed it as the trip from the Divination classroom to the entrance to the tower was a pretty straight forward one and yet, there he was. Finally after going through a couple of corridors that all looked the same he came across another person...who was covered in paint. "Erm, hi," He said approaching the girl. "You're painting...here of all places?"

Ava looked up, surprised when someone approached her. "Yeah," She replied brightly, flashing him a smile. "I like the lighting here. What brings you by?" She inquired, pulling the paintbrush away from her face as she looked at him, not noticing the smudge of red paint on her nose. "I didn't expect to see anyone up here," She thought then that maybe he was lost, and started hopping through her pages over to him.

Caspian shrugged as the girl asked him what he was doing there, "I got lost," He said simply. It seemed strange he would still be getting lost in his fifth year at the school and yet there he was. Caspian looked around the room they were in to consider the lighting. "Can't say I've ever noticed but I guess the lighting is pretty good," Though he wasn't exactly artistic so he didn't really know what difference that made to her painting. "I was coming out of Divination and ended up here,"

Ava giggled when he said he got lost. "I still get turned around sometimes, the castle is so big," She whispered conspiratorially. "I'm just thinking of making something for a friend, do you want to stay? I can show you back if you want instead," She offered. "It's fun to just throw paint sometimes and see what happens," She smiled, hoping he'd agree. She could use some company and Vader was probably busy. And also really far away, it would take forever to go get him.

Caspian shrugged and decided he would stick around, he had nowhere to be and he could maybe make a friend. "What so you just...go with it and see what happens, that seems rather chaotic, what do you do if you get half way through and it doesn't speak to you? Start again?" He mused out loud, though technically you couldn't be halfway through something if you didn't know when it was going to be finished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back