OOC First Name
Mia
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
🏳️‍🌈Cas, 🏳️‍🌈Gay🏳️‍🌈
Wand
Curly 12.5" Flexible Chestnut with Mermaid Scale Core
it was a beautiful sunny lunchtime at Hogwarts in a day filled with the scent of love and roses. linden made his way outside deciding that he would have a walk in the grounds and try and find some people there he had just left the front doors and was making his way across the courtyard when he saw a figure. he had been asking at the Slytherin table about her whereabouts and had been told that she may be in the courtyard. It seemed that he had some good information as there she was exactly where she was meant to be. he walked over to her. "Hello. are you Giselle?" he asked hoping that he was right and hadn't got mixed up with someone.

@Giselle Rosenberg

As Giselle went outside for an moment she looked around with her arms crossed looking grumpy. She had so much frustration at this school it was not ok. And sometimes she could explode if she didn't smashed some things. Than an boy came to her asking if she was Giselle. Why did he want to know she wondered directly. '' None of your business.'' she said grumpy.

whoever the girl was in the courtyard she did not seem to be in the festive spirit. was it clear that he was delivering roses? yes. were most people excited at the respect of getting a rose? was this girl? clearly no. "Fine. none of my business" he said shrugging. "Shame, I have a rosa rose for her so..." he said leaving the lest of the sentence training into her imagination. he had decided to slip a bit of Norwegian in. he wasn't fluent, not by a long shot. but his famor had been teaching him. and he thought he had heard a. bit of a Scandinavian accent. he wasn't good at placing them and he was fairly sure it wasn't Norwegian. but he thought many words were similar. so he said pink rose without actually saying pink rose.

Giselle looked grumpy at the boy and when he mentioned he had an rose she let her temper down for an moment. '' No wait, you have to give it to me than!?'' She than said. Curiously who send her another one? She already got one from Jenna. Hearing kind of an accent as the boy spoke which seemend scandinavian. '' If you know my name. I can know yours as well.'' The blonde than said in her way of socializing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back