Correspondence for Isabella Ormonde

Isabella Ormonde

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Padua - Aoaman Wood wand with essence of Griffin feather 10 3/4 inch
Isabella walked quietly up to the Owlery to attach her letter to one of the school owls, she would have sent Casper her owl but knew he would give her grief for the next few days afterwards. He really hated being a messenger. She looked at the letter once more, making sure it contained all she wanted to say before finally attaching it to a large tawny owl and sending it on its way.
My Dearest James,

I'm sorry I haven't written sooner, the entire month of January is passing in a blur. Trying to settle in here is so much harder without you or Sakura here but there are so many students from HS here that it is almost like being back at Hoggies anyhow. I can't believe we met up again the way we did, I can't believe alot of things that happened that day. I guess I'm simply writing now for the sake of staying sane away from you, is it too soon to miss you? Because I do so very much. The school hasn't really changed much since we were here last year and I have refused to walk to the garden where we argued, I don't want to see it all replayed in my mind when there is so much more for it to remember now.

I suppose you're training hard, I know you won't want to bore me with the details but that's alright. It's got everything to do with you and I want to know it all. Classes here are exhausting, the work just gets harder and harder but of course I'm up for the challenge. There is very little else for me to do otherwise. Speaking of which, I must go to herbology now. I love you James.

I'll keep you posted when the Brightstone weekend will be set for, I can't wait until then but know I've no other choice.

Yours Forever,

Isabella

James was leaving the locker room having just finished showering and changing after the last practice. They were in Australia practicing for the next match. James's body ached all over and yet the pain seemed to have vanished when he saw an owl carrying a letter for him. James wondered who had sent the letter since he didn't recognise the owl but as soon as he opened it knew that it had been Isabella. James read the letter blushing slightly as a few of the other players gave him some grief.
Isabella

It's not a problem. I only apologise for having not written yet as it does seem like January is passing by like the wind. It's a good feeling though as it means the time before we see each other again is only a short ways away. I'm currently in Australia however our next match is going to be against some team in the Americas, not yet sure who we're playing against however I here it's going to be snowing. Don't let me get in the way of your study's Aunt Hermione would kill me! She visited the other day and spoke with my coach needless to say I didn't go to practice that day and ended up staying in some tent with her as she made me practice forty spells non verbal. Sometimes I think she's punishing me by helping me with my school work.

The guy's say hi and that they hope to meet you!

Anyways I have to go apparently the coach wants to see us again...

Untill our paths meet again,

James

It was close to Valentines and Isabella though still a bit weary of the last letter from James decided to send him a valentine card, she had charmed a paper rose to open up from the center of the card once he opened it and expel tiny butterfly kisses in his direction. She had been upset by his last letter expecting words of devotion and getting simply that the guys said hi and until their paths crossed again. All that after the way he had behaved when they had met sent mixed signals to her and she didn't know what to think. Giving him the benefit of the doubt and the chance to redeem himself she had decided to send him the card with a simple red heart on the front with a moving picture of themselves embracing under mistletoe. It had been a photo that had been taken their first year together when they had attended their first Yule ball and danced half the night under sprigs of mistletoe on purpose. The message inside the card was short and sweet.
To my darling,

Happy Valentines Day,

With all my love as you have my heart already.

Isabella

She attached the card to the owl and sent it on it's way.

Sakura Gemini had two people in the world she considered her good friends, actually her best friends. It just so happened that those two people were on the other side of the world attending the same school while she was stuck back in merry old England, enjoying the rain, hail and wind. The weather had not improved for days and with it her mood had deteriorated. She missed the company of her friends and though she did have others, she didn't confide in them half as much as she did Isabella and Bruin. The only problem was she had been so busy with her schooling that she hadn't written to either of them in a while. Then again neither of them had written to her either and this fuelled the mood she was in even more.

Picking up a quill she wrote first to Bells.
Well Stranger,

I hope you're enjoying your freedom and being on a different island, this one is driving me nuts. Of course it would be easier to handle if I occasionally got a letter from someone. NOT hinting at anyone imparticular. Why haven't you written? You at least have school and classes with so many others, I swear if I have to look at Mr. Magoos face once more I will scream.

I have absolutely no news for you, other than the ministry official from the homeschooling network arrived yesterday to announce that I will be learning how to apparate soon. Isn't that just the coolest. Have you begun yet? What are you up to over there? Have you seen Bruin? He hasn't written either, tell him if and when you see him, that I am not happy about that either.

Have to go for now Bells, I will write again soon, it's just so boring here that my brain is fried from lack of anything fun!
write soon pleaseeeeeee!!!

Saks

Isabella received the letter from Sakura with a smile, delighted that her friend her bestfriend hadn't forgotten her and feeling immensely guilty for not writing to her sooner. She remedied that straight away.

Oh Saks,

I am so sorry, I have let myself get bogged down with so much here. I know I didn't write since I started here again and I had promised too but so much has happened. Would you believe that the day before I was to start here I ran into James in Brightstone? He just kissed me out of the blue, any argument that I had with him went out the window of course. Stupid me. He seemed to have changed, he was all talk about how much he missed me and stuff and I fell for it. I did, well I had no reason not to Saks. But since I started here he had written one solitary note to me. Not a letter, a note. Nothing at Valentines or anything and the note didn't even say he cared, after I telling him in a letter that I loved him. I am the biggest fool possible aren't I?

Other news, well I see Bruin in class and though I'm a Gryffindor I don't see him anywhere else. So you writing to him would probably be faster and easier than me trying to find him to talk. The prefects held a play in the great hall but it ended badly. Rockets of the indoor variety were set off and though they by themselves wouldn't do much damage, one hit the backpack of a boy. A fourth year I think, who already had fireworks in his bag. He was killed. The school is in mourning even as I write this. What is the world coming to that such a young boy is lost to it?

Delighted you'll be learning how to apparate because I will be too. I don't know when exactly but they're supposed to be rounding up the 17yr olds soon enough to teach us. I wonder how many that will be? Imagine we'll be able to apparate to one another and your family won't know. It feels great being 17 and being able to do magic whenever and wherever I want now. How about you girly?

I pity that poor professor of yours - you are not the easiest student in the world to teach. Remember that and give him a break.

I will write again soon, I promise.

Bells

James had sent his Owl carrying Isabella's Valentines day card a few days early in the hopes that it would get there unfortunately there had also been a nasty storm in the Atlantic that had knocked the owl out on a deserted Island for a few days giving the poor Owl Amnesia, The owl flew back to London having not delivered the letter. When James had finally gotten wind that the Owl had not made it he felt pretty stupid as he quickly thought of something to do. James quickly went to a local muggle store and bought soemthing for Isabella.
Dear Isabella,

I'm so sorry this is late, it's really a long story but nothing can make up for it.

I was hoping to see you personally for Valentines day, I miss you more than you could know.

Everyday without you is like an lifetime in hades, I was hoping that this summer you might visit me in London, I have an apartment there that Uncle Ron and Aunt Hermione help me get. It would be really nice to spend the summer together, hope you say yes!

Love you Always, James

heart.jpg

James looked at the owl as he gave the bulky letter to it "alrigh, this time no mistakes!" James said to the bird as it flew away, this time making it to the school without failure. Inside the letter was a locket that James had enchanted with his aunt's help, when Isabella opens the locket several heart shaped balloons would fly out along with a dozen red roses. Most importantly though it contained James is voice saying "I love you more than life itself, I miss you and can't wait to be by your side again" and would repeat the message everytime she opened the locket so that she would always have his voice nearby.

Isabella had been strolling down by the lake allowing the events of the past week to wash over her. People were still up in arms over the Njord fiasco and she was more or less oblivious to them, concerned only with her own heart and its predicament. She had heard nothing back from Sakura yet and wondered what the hold up there was. It was bad enough that James had forgotten her completely.

The thought had no sooner entered her head when an owl flew down dropping a relatively bulky envelope down to her before perching itself overhead in a tree, obviously exhausted. Looking at the writing, she recognised James' hand immediately and it took all her self control not to rip the letter open to read it. Taking a deep breath she carefully unsealed it and took out the letter, reading it her heart skipped frantically. He wanted them to spend the summer together. He loved her, he had been hoping they could see each other over Valentines. She considered herself a complete moron for doubting him and realised then that there was something else in the envelope. She slid out the most beautiful locket she had ever seen and as she undid the clasp and opened it, James' voice almost whispered to her how much he loved and missed her. She closed the locket and looked at it momentarily before opening it again. The same deep tones repeated the sentiments and Isabella laughed, hugging the locket to her own heart and then kissing it tenderly. Her features lit up as she smiled and spun around jubilant in the knowledge that he really did love her and hadn't forgotten her at all.
When she returned to her dorm a while later, she hurried off a note to him and attaching it to the same Owl bid it speed on its way back to her love.

Dearest James,

I miss you so very much too and had been convinced you had forgotten me. The Brightstone weekend trip is this weekend and if you could make it, I would love to see you again. The locket is beautiful as is the voice inside. Thank you.

Yours Forever

Isabella

Users who are viewing this thread

Back