OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Chayton's ❤
One afternoon, Madlyn walked the long way up to the owerly with a stationary set in hand and her journal placed right on top. She had no plans for the afternoon, none what’s so ever would she recall any. Alone as she walks up to the Owerly, she thought of sending out a letter to her mom and another to someone who she’s been meaning to make contact with. Aiden a friend from Australia maybe aware of the news about her moving. They lived right next to each other, if mom didn’t tell him he would know sooner or later the Margera’s left already. Thinking of ways to tell him she won’t be living in Australia began a battle of words and sentences. She’d have something in mind, a little something. The letter won’t be long. A little something is better then nothing.

She unpacked the stationary and used a quill to write out her brief letter to the boy whom she may like too.. Leaning against a wall outside of the owerly, the quill scratch upon the stationary. The sun rays kept her company that afternoon.

Aiden Springfield said:

Dear Aiden,
Hi this is Madlyn Margera, you know your very tall neighbor from next door. I know you may or may not remember me since it’s been a while that I last saw you. I’m sorry about that, really am. Schools been busy and I was going to return during the Holiday, in which I did for a few days but then I left early. I don’t know if you care or not, or if you will open this letter at all. I don’t know anything about you except, your kind of weird, different, but funny and I think about you. Sometimes less, sometimes more.

I sense that my feelings are complicated to understand. I want to tell you how I really seem, but I’m struggling with writing these simple words. And it’s mostly due to the fact were moving away back to Ireland, mom sold the farm and I don’t know if I’ll ever see you again. So if it does end up that way, and I never get a chance to say goodbye, I’d like you to know I liked you a lot. Although we hadn’t a chance to grow closer and both our hearts had missed the chance of something great, I’ll still think about you. You are weird, but charmingly weird. Please don’t change. If I don’t hear back from you, take care.

Love,
Madlyn

</SIZE>
<SIZE size="50">Aiden finished another school day, weary to complete the essays constantly piling up on his desk. Instead of focusing on his school work, like a good boy, Aiden was playing guitar. He had not been allowed to take his Gibson ES-345 to Durmstrang with him, and the teen longed to feel the strings of his cherry red guitar underneath his fingertips again. But until the semester ended, and the musician graduated, he had to make do with his second mistress, his acoustic guitar. When the seventeen year old first laid eyes on his rare gem of a guitar, his only desire was to purchase it, and to find a Gibson ES-345 in an antique shop as easily as Aiden had, the opportunity could not be surpassed. Aiden's life revolved around his music, and the addition of his guitar into his line-up of instruments seemed to complete the set. However, an interruption caused Aiden to jolt out of his chair, an owl has crashed into his window, seemingly out of nowhere. The musician opened the window, and helped the poor owl up. Only then realising the owl had a letter for him.

The seventh year read the letter over, one, twice, three times before Madlyn's message begun to sink in. Aiden rushed to grab a spare piece of parchment, and scribble down a reply as quickly as possible, thinking that if he replied fast enough, she wouldn't be moving away. Aiden thought wrong.​

Madlyn Margera said:
Madlyn,

I am going to be honest and say this is a complete shock. Of course I remember you Madlyn, how could I not remember a face like yours? Anyway, I am unable to say anything much at the moment, out of shock. You're really moving to Ireland without me? I will go with you and camp outside your house if I have to! Um, but not in a creepy way. I like you a lot too, and we will be able to see each other again, I can always apparate to Ireland when I have the time, it shouldn't be too hard for us to hang out more often.

I still don't know what to say, just wow. We can always send more owls to each other; distance doesn't have to stop anything. Distance doesn't stop the sun from warming the earth, does it. That could have been a batter example, but you understand what I mean. Please don't move! You can stay in our guest bedroom!

Hugs and kisses,
Aiden.

P.s did I really just put hugs and kisses? Oh crap.

Later on that week, Madlyn wasn’t expecting a return letter. It was weird, because she knew she was too tall to ever find love. The past has proven to her already that she and a regular guy will never work out. Maybe another part giant, if she found anyone as interesting as Aiden. That will never happen. It was like chasing a dream with an ending. And everyone knew dreams were always endless, if she could only have it her way. The part-giant would be happier about her life, not that she wasn’t. She had her sisters, her mom, and a close circle of friend. Isn’t all that matter?! She thought so, love comes when it happen. If it never did with her, she was alright with that.

One early Saturday morning, Madlyn woke up to hear a tapping against her window. It disturbs her out of her sleep, a bit annoyed she fumble out of bed and walked to open the arch window. An owl flew in and drops a letter right on her bed. She went back to her giant size bed and sat down to open the letter. It was from Aiden, she took her time reading his reply. In return of his letter she replied feeling indifferent, actually she was smiling a lot that it hurt her face.

Aiden Springfield said:

Dear Aiden,

You’re awesome! Seriously I didn’t think you felt the same way, about us being friends and all? Of course we can keep in contact with letters and I’m glad you are willing to put an effort regardless if I moved away. I wish I could stay with you, maybe next year? My mom wouldn’t like me leaving; on the count I feel that she would be all alone without me. So we’ll see? Okay?

How are you if you don’t mind me asking? Are you still adjusting to the Australia weather and its confusing time zone? I know you will get used to it due time. Are you still playing guitars? I would like to hear you play some day. I hope this letter wasn’t too much of a bother, but its morning now and I had no idea how to respond to a letter properly when I just finished getting up.
Love,

Madlyn.
Ps. and yes you did put hugs and kisses, that’s so like you! (Hee)

</SIZE>
<SIZE size="50">Aiden, passing off another load of homework, again, adding to the pile of overdue school work, the seventeen year old lay on his bed, staring up at the roof, plucking of strings from his acoustic guitar filled the silence. Another song going unfinished, just like all of his school work. The distraction of Madlyn was just far too great, merely the question of whether she would reply to his letter at all. But the majority of Aiden's distraction, the distractions which weren't Madlyn, were simply because he had no ability to finish a song, no matter how hard he tried, every note, every motif, just didn't flow as well as it had before. It seemed his ability to write song after song, had turned into an inability. Aiden hoped his change in musical talent was only temporary, until he found his muse again.

Again, an owl disrupted his playing, with a reply to his letter, slightly relieved, Aiden opened it carefully, not paying much attention to the envelope as he opened it, as he became preoccupied with a staring contest with the owl. The bird stared at him, like it was expecting something, a treat maybe? Aiden just stared back, keeping his full attention on the bird before poking his tongue out at it, and reading the letter, smiling as he did so. Aiden promptly wrote a reply, saying what came straight to his mind, much like he did his last letter to Madlyn, not caring of any consequences, until he sent it, that is.

Madlyn Margera said:
Madlyn,

I'm really awesome? Aw shucks. You're more awesome than me. Well I understand the whole, leaving her alone thing. My mother would feel the same, since my Dad's at work a heck of a lot. Well, the weather isn't that bad, it took me about a week to get used to it, and now it's fine. It gets pretty hot sometimes, but that's why we're getting a swimming pool. I know right? A swimming pool on a farm. I think I get my insanity from my parents. It was Dad's idea. Like father, like son huh?

Anyway, apparition sounds like the easiest way for us to communicate, because then we can actually have tea again, instead of sending letters back and forth about drinking tea. Do you understand what I mean? Heck, I don't even understand what I mean. What a surprise. Let's hope you can make sense of this. Oh, I had a staring competition with the owl before. I think I may have won. It looks angry. Oops.

Love,
Aiden.

</SIZE></FONT>
Madlyn was in her room again, when Aiden’s letter arrived midday, not quite noon not quite evening. She was working on this collage, all the new photos she had because of Briar’s camera Madlyn had added them to the collage. The project was going on perfectly. She spent a lot of time improving her work and added anything that suited the collage. In the middle of her project, Madlyn was disrupted by the same owl again. Poor thing must be tired traveling back and forth like that. Letting him in, she had a bag of pebbles right next to her bed. She gave him food and let him rest for a while. It be no use to get another one, although her roommate did have one too. It’s why she always had pebbles always at her besides. Some have even gathered onto the ground, her dorm room was a little messy.

Madlyn walked to the owl cage set right next to her friends, whose snow white owl was sleeping inside. She’d open and the female winged white owl awoke from Madlyn’s disturbing it. “Sorry I just need you to do me a favor, they won’t mind it” she pressed the cage open, the owl flew out and hooted landed besides the tired one. Madlyn walked back and grip Aiden’s letter, she flicked it open and read it. Her stomach was in knots, he was really casual about his letter, yet the simplest things coming from Aiden was worth than a thousand and million galleon to Madlyn. It was great, yet she didn’t know to reply to this letter. She was all nervous and such when came to her to reply to this letter.​

Aiden Springfield said:
Aiden,

Oh nice a pool at the farm?! I would have had one, but I prefer the lakes better. I hope you have a grand time with your new pool. Now I know who to blame for your loonies, haha. You and your dad must get along well then? When you do get your pool, tell me how it is will ya?

I can’t apparate just yet. I haven’t had my lessons yet, though I suppose it could go along fine since you will already have taken your exams? And then it wouldn’t be a problem? Cool, I’m hip to that. I really wish my sixth year would come, it seems like it’s been forever in the fifth year. Anyways I can’t wait to see you. Oh and here’s a flower I picked for you, flowers don’t last long thought I hope this one last forever.
Love, Madlyn.

I Picked This Flower Just For You
tumblr_ljv62jlwBD1qj984co1_500-1.jpg

There's a corner of your heart for me.
There's a corner of your heart just for me.
I will pack my bags just to stay in the corner of your heart.
Just to stay in the corner of your heart.
<FONT font="Monaco"><SIZE size="50">

Users who are viewing this thread

Back