Cooking........

Moon Sailor

Moon passed the kitchens and decided to cook something, so she entered the kitchens, when shes inside she goes around it to think what to cook when she saw a condensed milk, a powdered milk, and a sugar she finally decided what to make she said to herself "oh right Pastillas, i will cook Pastillas" so she get the Condensed milk, the Powdered milk, and the Sugar, she also get the tablespoon and the teaspoon. Then she start cooking. When she was about to start cooking she think that maybe she would have to wait anyone to share with.

Casey had just woken up from another nightmare. As far as she can recall, there had been no night since she hadn't dreamed of her useless mother. Casey rolled her eyes at the thought. She hates it whenever she thinks about her mother. She walked out of the Gryffindor Common Room and headed towards the Kitchens. It was no joke climbing down all those infuriating stairs. Casey felt her body feeling as sore as ever when she reached her destination. She stopped at a corner to catch her breath. Those stairs were a real piece of work and they made any person walking in them, tired. Casey took a peek at the Kitchens. She had been here numerous of times before but she decided it might be better to be sure. She had heard a rumor of a fellow Gryffindor having a pie fight with a Hufflepuff girl while inside the Kitchens. She wasn't sure if the rumor was true but she doesn't want to find out. Casey walked inside the room and found someone cooking something on a corner of the kitchen. She surveyed the girl quietly as she reached for the cookie jar. She grabbed one and munched on it happily. She closed the jar's lid and looked at the girl curiously. She seemed to be waiting for someone. Casey just smiled at her and began to much again.

Moon saw the girl smiling at someone when she looked around she noticed that the girl was smiling at her so she also smiled at the girl. She goes near the girl and asked "Can you help me make some Pastillas?" And then she grabbed the girls hand. After that she introduced herself to the girl "I'm Moon Sailor, first year Hufflepuff. And you are?" When the girl is done introducing herself they started making Pastillas.
Moon saw the girl smiling at someone when she looked around she noticed that the girl was smiling at her so she also smiled at the girl. She goes near the girl and asked "Can you help me make some Pastillas?" And then she grabbed the girls hand. After that she introduced herself to the girl "I'm Moon Sailor, first year Hufflepuff. And you are?" When the girl is done introducing herself they started making Pastillas.

As Casey bit through her cookie, the girl she smile at went through her way. Casey looked at her suspiciously as she walked through Casey's direction. Uh oh, she thought. She bit another cookie and watched as the girl finally reached her. "Pastillas? What are those?" She asked curiously when the girl asked her to make something called Pastillas. Just then, the girl grabbed her hands. Casey narrowed her eyebrows in curiousness. "Uh, why did you grabbed my hand?" She asked with more curiosity. After then, the girl introduced herself. She sounded kind of odd but Casey just jumped right on her bandwagon. "Uh, I'm Casey Everdeen. Also a first year but from Gryffindor." She introduced herself to the girl named 'Moon Sailor'. "Do you want a cookie?" Casey asked, showing Moon the cookies she grabbed from the cookie jar.

Moon replied to the girl whose name was Casey "Pastillas is a delicacy. You can just watch me if you want, but i will still share with you" she said "So your Casey right, you really have a nice name but unlike me they said that my name is weird" she said. As Moon is making the girl offered her some cookies then she get one "Thanks, it delicious, very delicious did you make these" she asked to the girl as the girl was watching her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back