Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cypress Wand with Doxy Wing Core
Lumio was devoid of most things to do, with it being so early in the semester and with his holidays having not gone entirely to plan, he was enjoying the relative peace that the school provided him. He was softly playing the guitar in the student lounge, there weren’t that many people about and he was quite happy to just sit and mindless play little melodies on his guitar. It was the sort of peace and quiet he always looked for in certain moments - peace and quiet that was actually filled with just the acceptable amount of noise and he knew with little else to do and no real thirst to go looking for something to do he could easily sit there for hours, just playing softly.

Clara today was made choclet cokies and she hoped find Lumio. He was her best friend and she hoped met him soon. Clara smiled when se find him student lounge and her hands was choclets cokies. "Hey, Lumio! I made something for you!" She smiled him. "What are you playing?" Clara asked when she sit with him.

Lumio smiled as he was greeted by his best friend, he gave a wide expression as she said she made something for him and he noted the cookies in her hands, ”Oh are those for me?” he asked excitedly, he reached out to take one and was already eating it as she asked about the guitar, ”I wasn’t playing anything in particular, just chords and little tunes I know,” he replied, he would’ve demonstrated but with the cookie in one of his hands he couldn’t exactly play. ”These are really good Clara!” he said finishing off his first cookie. Lumio hadn’t made anything in a while, sticking mostly now to those dungeons and dragons books and his guitar during his spare time.

''Yes, this is for you!'' She wanted make him smile for today. ''Can you teach me please?'' mayby she can to play the guitar?But she alredy was talend an Clara was good cooking but still she can always try learn something new and enjoi every moment with friends. ''I'm glad you like it!'' Clara sit next to Lumio and looked around.

Lumio grinned widely, ’Yeah?” he said, ”That’s so cool, thanks Clara,” he looked at the guitar and nodded, ”Sure!” he saw no reason why she couldn’t learn from him, besides the fact that he was not much of a teacher, but he could try to be. He didn't know the chords half as well as like Knox did but he could try. He sat properly in his seat and held the guitar out to her. He wasn’t sure how to begin, but seeing how she held it and what she did first would help him know.

"Ur welcome! " Clara looked what Lumio will be doing the guitar but she didn't know if she would be good to play.

Lumio watched her take it and then do nothing with it. He finished his cookie and then leaned in slightly to her. ”Here, let me move your fingers into a basic chord,” he said. Perhaps the first thing she should do was strum, but he was already half way to arranging her fingers, ”Then you should just give the guitar a little strum,” He told her, he wasn’t sure she’d know how to do that, but surely she knew the basic concept of how a guitar worked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back