• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Cookies and Cupcakes held within

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah!
No you don't get cookies or cupcakes because you weren't at school today.
 
I stepped on glass.

That deserves some cookies.

Ily ♥
 
:( Miss Beck was handing out fruit bursts for those doing their feature article today too.
ILY x
​
 
Fruit Bursts are gross so that's fine in my books.

I'll be there tomorrow sweetie ♥

Now, Jucinda plotting.

Got any ideas about those two?
 
I don't know cause yeah. Mind blaaah.​
 
Are you still open for friends Melissa? I have Malachy here that could be a friend for Elodie. He is a very sweet and goofy person. It is rare that Malachy is ever mean because he wants to make the world a better place by showing people kindness and love. He is a barista at Rose&Meyers Cafè in New Zealand and he is pretty cool beans. He is a charrie I just recently acquired, so yeah. If you already have enough RP's or just aren't interested just say so. :)
 
No, I'm welcome to any rps.
Malachy sounds good and I think that Elodie would get on with him really well.
Do you want me to start an Rp or do you?
 
Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top