Cookies and Cupcakes held within

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elodie Kesslar

OOC First Name
Melissa [2nd Main]
Wand
Yew 10"core of powdered Raven's claw (heirloom)
Cookie_Royale_small.jpg
th_cupcakes.jpg
<-- as promised.

:p =))
Okay, down to business then,
PH4v069bsNEx74_1_m.jpg

Elodie Mirielle Kesslar
Well this is Elodie. The newest of my characters and she is need of everything. Friends, Enemies and Love Interests.

A little bit about her:
She has just moved to New Zealand from Coventry in England but before then was living in France and attended Beauxbatons. Her bio will be completed in the next few days but things you should know about her are that she has had a bit of a rough childhood and can appear to be a bit aloof. She doesn't mean to be horrible it's just a defence mechinism to stop herself getting hurt again. She is incredibly straight up and tells people exactly what she thinks even when she knows its not what the other person wants to hear, but she tries not to be rude about it.

Friends:
People to get to know as she explores her new home. To be nice to her and gain her trust. People that despite her outward appearance and sometimes rough attitude sees the vulnerable person deep down and wants to put in the effort to get to know her.

Enemies:
Anyone who wants to hate her for any little reason. It doesn't matter why as long as there is some kind of reason behind it.

Love Interests:
She is bi so gender doesn't really matter. It could be a fling, (she has bad habit of picking the wrong people.) that lasts for a short time and leaves her heart broken or a long term relationship or final that she can spend 'forever' with. If this is the case it will take a bit longer due to her trust issues from being jilted in the past so... yeah :)

Thankies in advance.
Much love and more cookies x
Melly

I have Johanna Murray who is twenty,she lives in New Zealand and moved their recently from France where she went to Beauxbaton,she is a nice girl who would see the vunerble side to Elodie.All the rest of the info is in her bio which I have the link for here

Johanna ^_^

Johanna&ElodieA
This sounds great. I think they would get on great once Elodie got past her defensive stage.
^_^
It also helps that they are both from France and both went to Beauxbatons.
So, yeah that sounds great do you want to start a roleplay or do you want me to? (I don't know when I'll be able to get it up with school commitments...)

Thank you so much... I'll reply the instant I have time too. x

Okay I don't think I ever rp with you before. ;]

I have two pure bloods to offer actually x"D but status shouldn't matter, since it doesn't matter to any of them.

Quil Makwa- he's hawaiian born but his background is being a makah native american. he's always been a little different from his siblings, he's actually a little gothic because of his friends. he tends to be a loner, but he could be nice to girls like elodie. he could be a friend to her.

Jaden West - she is a muggel born but she really a pure blood. she's a bit nasty to those she dislike and will bring anyone down that stands in her way. ii was thinking maybe a brief encounter with them or something. otherwise she could use with one friend at least, not a lot of people like her.

that's all ii have. :]

Quil&Elodie
This sounds great, Elodie would instantly be drawn to the gothic-ness and therefore would see him as more of a person she could be friends with. Which would make it easier for her to lessen her attitude and actually be nice to him.

Jaden&Elodie
I think that Elodie would probably admire Jaden's her nasty-ness in the sense that she can relate to it. So I think that she would try and befriend her, even if she was unsuccesful. I would be nice if they could be friends, but if a breif encounter is all that we can get to work that is fine to.

Let me know :)
If you think it would work, could you please, please start a topic? That would be wonderful because as I said above I have so many school things going on right now, le sigh.

Elodie Kesslar said:
Quil&Elodie
This sounds great, Elodie would instantly be drawn to the gothic-ness and therefore would see him as more of a person she could be friends with. Which would make it easier for her to lessen her attitude and actually be nice to him.

Jaden&Elodie
I think that Elodie would probably admire Jaden's her nasty-ness in the sense that she can relate to it. So I think that she would try and befriend her, even if she was unsuccesful. I would be nice if they could be friends, but if a breif encounter is all that we can get to work that is fine to.

Let me know :)
If you think it would work, could you please, please start a topic? That would be wonderful because as I said above I have so many school things going on right now, le sigh.
Quil Makwa- ii will start a topic for them. it's no problem with me. :) here!

Jaden West- she's in school, but ii see that brightstone weekend is open, if it doesn't finished up (my muse sucks x'D) we can decide what happens to them.

Thank you so much I will reply as soon as I can :)

Ai and Elodie can meet if you want. She's a violinist by profession and travels around a lot but she could be in town and they can meet around New Zealand. She knows the island because she went to school at HNZ and her grandmother moved her after selling the family manor. She's stand offish at first but can be somewhat friendly if she thinks the person she's talking to is worthy.

Ai&Elodie
That also sounds great! Elodie plays the guitar so the have being a musician in common. It would be good for her to have someone who really knows the area. Let me know :)

So I'll have Ai's orchestra come be in New Zealand for a month so they can get together :D

That sounds great ^_^

I am still looking for a love interest for Elodie.
Gender doesn't matter
Let me know if you have anything. :D

Thanks I'll reply soon.
I'll see what I can do :)

I have Victor Dodge for a fling if you want. He is currently in New Zealand, and his is from France too. He attended Durmstrang and he has a sister that is currently at Beauxbatons. Here is his development if you want some more info on him. Tell me what you think. :)

Victor&Elodie

This sounds good. Elodie would be slightly cautious due being cheated on before but I think she would warm up to him.
Do you want to start an Rp or do you want me to?

Can you start please?

Sure, it might take me a day or so though.

Can I please have some more information about Mina Ghael? Her personality or something? Thank you.

Jucinda and Elodie should be friends! I really can't be bothered with typing up an explanation about her character right now, but I'll give you the link to her bio, okay?

The link!

Now, give me my cupcakes and cookies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back