Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Zay
Wand
Curly 8 1/2 Inch Swishy Cypress Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Elara had been surprised that they were asked to take a joke potion for their first potions class ever. It was definitely a fun introduction to the subject, but she noticed that not everyone was as enthused. She was no longer glowing, but Elara could swear she still felt some of the effects from the potion she had taken in class. The Gryffindor had just left class and noticed the girl who had sat beside her and not taken to the potion. Maybe it was because she was muggleborn or was just afraid, but Elara didn't quite understand her reasoning. She walked up to her and tapped her on the shoulder. "Hey! Did you have fun watching other people take potions?" she asked the Ravenclaw.

The best thing about Potions class was that Andromeda didn't have to take it again for a whole week. Her stomach still felt uneasy, and she hadn't even taken a potion. And the smell... she doubted she would ever get used to the smell of the classroom, petrol-like with sweet acidic overtones. It reminded her of a horrible theme park attraction she had once been on and made her feel just as claustrophobic.

She felt a tap on her shoulder and looked around. It was the Gryffindor girl who had sat beside her and taken a potion that made her skin glow. "Nah, it was weird!" Andromeda said. "I'm not taking anything from an old man in a dungeon, that's dodgy." She didn't think Professor Mowry would actually poison his students, but you couldn't really be sure, could you? "Did you like the lesson, then?"

Elara was half surprised that the girl thought potions was weird, but then again, she hadn't bothered to even try anything. The idea of there being an old man in a dungeon rather than a professor in a classroom made Elara giggle a little. When she phrased it that way, it did make sense. "I didn't mind it. I wish we would get into actually doing things though, you know?" She didn't know if that would make the girl more comfortable, but it was something the Gryffindor was really looking forward to. "I'm Elara, by the way," realizing she didn't quite know the Ravenclaw's name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back