Continued from before

Tracy Rouge

OOC First Name
Summer
Wand
One that does the job.
Tracy appeared in the lobby of the hospital after she grabbed theportkey. She collapsed on the floor, crying from pain, both from the loss of her husband and the physical pain he was feeling from the labour she was going through. She could tell people were watching her and could sense people were hustling around, trying to tell what was wrong with her. "Somebody Help Me!" She yelled before screaming in agony as another contraction hit.

This was not like the birth of any of her other children. There was something wrong, she could tell, then again, she had never had twins before. This hurt much more than any of her other children's arrival, even the birth of Marcus and that was the most painful thing she had ever been through.

Corinne entered the reception area to the screams of a woman in obvious distress. Her eyes widened and immediately she took control of the situation. Running to where she lay, she used her wand to carefully lift her to a nearby gurney.
"Tracy, Tracy it's ok. It's Corinne I'm here. Everything is going to be alright now" she sent a few orderlies to the labor ward to prepare it. This woman was about to give birth and fast by the looks of things.
"Remember your breathing Tracy, pant can you do that for me" she kept her voice calm as she spoke to her all the time guiding the gurney to the labor ward.

Tracy winced as another bout of pain, that she recognised as a contraction, hit when she was being put onto the gurney. She was crying the entire time until she was told who the woman next to her was. She tried to do her breathing exercises but it hurt too much. "Get them out of me or give me some sort of pain killer. NOW!!!" She screamed again, a fresh load of tears falling down her face. This hurt so much.

Corinne smiled at the woman, her reaction was completely normal so it did not phase her at all. Checking her pulse as the guerney was brought along to the labor ward, she reassured Tracy that everything was fine but she would have to do her breathing so that the babies would be calm.

"Tracy listen to me, you have to relax. I will get you a potion I promise but you are only going to stress the babies if you continue like this. Now pant " she began the breathing session herself so that Tracy could follow her lead while indicating to a healer in training to get her the pink vial from the cabinet. She waited until Tracy began to follow her lead and only when she thought she was calm enough did she then attempt to give her the potion.

"Now keep it in your hand alright. Whenever you feel the pain becoming too unbearable take just a drop and no more. Understand me?" she waited patiently for Tracy to clarify that she did indeed understand.

Tracy screamed again as the contractions started, they were closer together and she couild tell by the time in between, it was time to give birth. She started to breath the way she had been taught the other three times and focused on something other than the pain or her husband.

Two hours later Tracy sat in her hospital bead, covered in sweat and extremely tired. It was over. They were born.

The labor had been ardous but Tracy had been an absolute trooper. It was always easier when you had other babies of course before hand but each pregnancy like each labor was always different. Eventually the Rouge twins were brought into the world, a beautiful baby boy and girl. They were in perfect health as was the mother. Everything had gone accordingly.

"Congratulations Tracy" she smiled at her as she passed Tracy her daughter while she cradled the woman's son, "they are absolutely beautiful, have you decided on any names yet?"

Tracy smiled as she looked over her children. One girl, one boy. They were more gorgeous than she could imagine. Tracy took her little girl and grinned at the small mumbling child while the midwife, the one she had had before, cradled her previously screaming son. "Yes. I have Calliopa Jay and you have Malakai Theodore. Calliopa and Malakai Rouge." She smiled, exhausted but glowing. Tracy adjusted how she held her little girl as the baby began to squirm a little.

Corinne thought the names were positively beautiful and suited the children very well.
"There will be classes in helping you to cope, feed and change them here at the hospital if you wish to attend? They'll also give you some great tips on how to manage doing it with twins" she grinned at her wondering where the man who had been here before was. He had yet to show his face at all since Tracy had entered the hospital but didn't want to mention anything to the woman beside her. Maybe he was working or something and would simply be along later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back