Confirming

Rosie Woods

OOC First Name
Joyce
Wand
Dead people doesn't have WAND!
It was Friday and Rosie just got a chance to go at St. Mungos without her husband knowing as she tends to go when Elliott is busy with other patients. And this is the right time for it, she might be a Death Eater but she has a heart for this baby or whatever making her sick all day. Rosie apparated at St. Mungos on time where her husband will be so busy, she took a sit at the lobby waiting for a healer to attend her. Rosie just needed confirmation if she really is pregnant and what stage it is but by the looks of it, its only a week for her.

Mae was on her last patient of the day and she just finished. After that she went at the lobby to see if there are any walk in patients, some healers are busy delivering babies and its not her special work to deliver then just checked the patients if she is pregnant or not. Mae is specialized in muggle illness and not kind of this job. As she goes to check the lobby, Mae noticed a lady in the benches and looks familiar too. She walked down toward her, "Ms? Are you here for a check up or visitation only?" Mae asked as she hold up in front of her her clip board in case the lady is on check up.

Rosie heard someone spoke to her, as she looked up she noticed a Healer was asking her if she's on check up or visitation. "I'm on check up but I don't have any appointments." Rosie told the Healer and smiled, she stood up from the bench. "I'm Rosie Woods, I'm just here to confirm something." She explained and took a deep breath. "My husband shouldn't suppose to know this. Can you keep my name on the file as Adriana king? That will make my cover uncover." She told the Healer and looked around the Hospital, if she's been saw she's dead.

She nodded as she confirmed that she's on check up and wrote her name on it as Mae heard her name. It was then that she added to make her name not her first name but her middle name, "You are Healer Woods wife, Am I right?" She asked, of course she will do what the lady said to her and Mae scratched the name she wrote and wrote again the name she wanted. "All set. Let's go to my office and I will checked you up." She told Rosie and smiled as she walked the lady to her office.

She smiled as the Healer was correct on her curiosity, "Yes, I am but please, don't say anything to my husband." Rosie begged the Healer, problems are drowning her at this very moment and Elliott was one of them. As the Healer told her that is all set, the Healer walked her to her office. Once she got inside, Rosie sat at the chair where the Healer's table where. "I just want to confirm if I'm pregnant or just natural to vomit every morning?" Rosie told the healer and smiled weakly.

Mae smiled still curious of why Rosie doesn't want Healer Woods to know she's here, well, she will find it out anyway. "Your secret is safe with me." Mae told Rosie, once they are inside her office, Mae closed the door and went to sit on her chair at the back of her table while Rosie is in front fo her seating too. "You wanted to confirmed if your pregnant because you are vomiting every morning? ... There's only one thing you can confirm that." As she is a muggle Healer, Mae took out a packet on her table drawer. "This is a pregnancy test. We will determine it on your urine, if it is positive then you are pregnant and a positive sign will appear, if it is negative then you aren't preganant and a negative sign will appear also." She handed the packet on Rosie and smiled, "Don't worry, I think your positive." Every married couple always wanted to have child that's why she's encourging her patient right now.

The Healer went on straight forward what she wanted to confirm, she nodded without smiling. Then the Healer took out a tube packet from her drawer and gave it to her, the Healer then explain what it is and she understand as she used one when she was pregnant with Carmina. Rosie stood up from her chair and smiled at the Healer as she told that it will be a positive but on her mind she doesn't want it to be positive, she walked at the office private restroom and closed the door to it. Rosie took a deep breath before doing it, after a couple of minutes she was done and she's just waiting for the result on the tube. When she read the tube it drained her blood from her face, it was positive. She went out of the restroom and handed over the pregnancy test to the Healer, "Its positive." She told her and sat at the chair again.

It just took a minute to have that result, as Rosie went out of the restroom from her office the face she wanted to see wasn't in that face. Mae waited for Rosie to give her the pregnancy test when she gave her the pregnancy test, Mae leaved it on her table top and looked at Rosie. "You know you should be happy." She told Rosie and smiled weakly, this is the first patient she had that wasn't happy about being pregnant. She then stood up from her seat and went at Rosie to see which stage she is on. Mae kneeled in front of her and took out her wand, she will do this procedure in Wizarding way. After the check up she finally told her what stage her baby was on, "You are Three weeks pregnant, congratulations. But we can't still find out if it is a girl or a boy because its just starting." Mae stood up from the ground with a smile and back to her table to write down something on Rosie's file.

Rosie really can't smile today as she's bother by this news, she just pulled a weak smile at the Healer and pretend to be happy. "Thanks, I'm sure my Husband will be trilled about this." Elliott will not just be thrilled but will be shaken. The Healer really helps her to confirm it and now how can she hide it, this little thing in her stomach will grow shortly and this little thing on her stomach will be in great danger. "I think I have to go, its already Healers out and my Husband will be home any minute." Rosie told the Healer and stood up now on her chair. "Thanks for the help again, it helps me really bad." As she said her good bye, Rosie apparated back to her home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back