Concert Talks! 🎤🎶

Found out the Nobuo Uematsu is coming to Australia for the first (and at a guess only) time in September and the Melbourne concert lines up with my birthday so of course I'm going. :lol: My best friend is able to come along too, it wouldn't have been the same without him.

I am going to another concert on Labor Day Weekend to see Falling in Reverse, Black Veil Brides, and 2 other bands. I got the VIP package again so I'll have a picture with Ronnie Radke - which is so weird cause I used to use him as a face for a character about a decade ago!
I saw Andy Biersack perform when he was promoting his solo project. It was probably the last concert I went to as I think it was the year before the pandemic. He was great so I can imagine a BVB show will be great.

The last concert I went to was Queen + Adam Lambert and Elton John's latest in Aus - both AMAZING shows. Queen was especially good because it was just after my uncle died, and my dad and I went together sort of in memory of him. We had tickets that would have seperated us, but the seat next to me was empty. The person who was supposed to be sitting there couldn't make it, so my dad was able to sit with me through the whole concert <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back