Composing

Damien Blade

OOC First Name
Johanna
Damien woke up and was momentarily confused as to why he was looking up at a different ceiling but he then remembered that he was back in Hogwarts.A lot had happened over the holidays and Damien was still processing all the new information and the biggest being that his parents hadn't abandoned him,they actually loved him but they had thought giving him to his aunt was the best thing for him because they hadn't been clean when he was born.He still had lots of catching up to do but for once in his life he felt complete like there had always been a part of him missing and now he had found it and he was much happier these days.His music was much nicer to listen to as it was usually happy.He was writing music a lot more these days and he nearly filled up his manuscript.One of the most surprising pieces of news was that his mother was a pure-blood witch so now he knew his blood status.His mam hadn't had time to explain everything fully but from what he had heard both his parents had been screwing up their lives until Damien had come along.He would be moving into a house with them in a few months and even though he would miss his aunt terribly she was going on to study music in college and she wouldn;'tt of had much time for Damien anyway so everything was going perfect.

Damien got out of bed and got dressed.He then walked out of the common room and down to the Great Hall where he had breakfast.Luckily they had no classes today so he could focus on his music.He walked back up to the common room which was a long ole trek.He got his guitar from under his bed and also took out his manuscript.He walked out of the common room and looked around fr a few seconds he then decided he would do whatever he did here on a bench.He looked for a bench that was away from other people and sat down.When he was sitting down he took out his guitar and closed his eyes.

The holiday's had been wonderful for Isabella. She had went home to her brothers and Neiko had cooked them the best holiday feast she had had since he moved out. Christmas eve they had seven types of fish as is traditional in Italy and on Christmas they had had a full out turkey dinner. As if that wasn't enough The three of them took a whole day to bake all kinds of cakes and cookies, and her favorite pandolce a sweet bread well known back home. It was great to cook and spend time with her brothers, but she was glad to be back at Hogwarts as well. She had friends here now and she didn't like to stay out of routine too long. So know that she was back she planned to balance all her new relationships and her school work, while still making time for the things she loved. Today she was hoping to mix together a little of all three. Since they didn't have classes she was going to get caught up on all her home work, and write a letter to her brothers.

But right now Bella had her acoustic and was going to try and find her friend Angie, she had said she wanted to learn to play so Bella was hoping to surprise her. After a while of looking around and not finding her Bella had decided to take a break and sit down for a while, looking down the hall she saw a bench. She was surprised to see a boy with a guitar, and even more so when she realized it was Damien the boy she had met by the rosebush. Isabella decided it was fate and walked over to the bench, sitting down next to Damien she smiled and set her guitar on her lap. "Long time no see." She hoped she didn't surprise him too much.

Damien was in his so called "Happy Place",he usually went there when he had his guitar in his hand and when he was going to compose a song.He heard people pace him but soon he zoned out and all her heard was music notes and lyrics going through his head.He was idly strumming his guitar and he was singing softly under his breath.He looked up when he heard a familiar voice beside him. "Hey"He said smiling putting his guitar beside him "How have you been?"

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry it's so short,in a bit of a rush

Bella smiled glad that Damien wasn't mad she had interrupted him, she knew sometimes it could be aggravating to be distracted when you were in the music making zone. Isabella had snapped at her brothers on occasion for making her forget a streak she had been working on. Damien asked how she had been and she smiled, things had really been looking up for Isabella here at Hogwarts she had made to really good girlfriends Ally and Angie and had promised both to teach both of them about music. "I've been really good, and you?" She hoped everything was going good with him as well. Even though they had only spoken once they had had a moment and Bella considered Damien a friend. They also seemed to have a lot in common, which was a nice feeling for Bella she had always felt weird or different than other people. Damien was the first person she had met who seemed to enjoy music as much as she did.

OOCOut of Character:
It's fine, sorry mine's so short I'm trying to reply to like a gillion things 0.o

A lot had happened to Damien since he had last met Isabella.He hadn't taken to her for that long but he had discovered they had a lot in common.It was nice to know someone who liked music as much as him.He hadn't met much people who like it which had surprised him.Sure there was the Glee Club but there wasn't even that much people in that,compared to the amount of people in the school.It was a shame really because he was sure lots of people could sing and possibly like music but was too shy.Like Ally,she was good at music but she said she only liked listening to it but he didn't think she wasn't confident there was something else maybe.The only other person he had met was Hariah and he hadn't talked ti her in ages.In fact he hadn't taken to anyone in ages he should really catch up with some of them.Isabella had been the first person he had talked to who hadn't been from Gryffindor and so far she was the only Ravenclaw and he had only talked to one other Slytherin,kind of sad actually but he had made plenty of friends in his own house so he was grand.Damien looked up and remembered Isabelle was sitting right beside him "Oh that's great,I've been good,great actually"He said remembering all the events that had happened over the holidays. "How were your holidays?"he asked smiling

Isabella couldn't help but smile by his answer, she knew it meant something good happened in the time since they had last seen each other. A lot had happened with her as well and it made her happy to think that she wasn't the only one her that was happy. Seeing some of the other kids around school could be depressing, they were so shy and the Slytherin's only made it worse. She really would have liked to set them strait but she knew better than to do something so drastic. Damien asked how her holiday's were and she laughed a little, "The best, it was all traditional Italian stuff. My brother Neiko cooked and we put up a tree, tinsel got everywhere..." She grinned up at her friend so many great things had happened there was no way she could possibly list them all. "They actually bought me this guitar." She said motioning to the one in her lap, "I have one that my dad gave me, but it was my mothers and I didn't want to bring it for fear something might happen to it." She smiled stroking the top of the guitar, it wasn't a really expensive one, a Yamaha a couple hundred at most. She had bought her brother Tony a book of poetry and Neiko a cook book. She hadn't been sure he would use it but it turned out he liked to alter the recipes a bit to his own taste so it had been a good gift. "And your holiday's?" She smiled at her friend wondering what had happened to him over the past few weeks.

It was weird but Hogwarts sort of felt like home to him now.It felt like he had been here for ages but in reality only a few months.To think he had hated this place at first but then he had made some pretty cool friends and he had started to love magic.He felt sort of connected to it,he felt like he had been doing it is whole life or that it was actually a part of him.He had discovered why over the summer,his mam had been a pure-blood wizard so he had finally discovered his blood status,he was a half-blood.His dad was a muggle as Damien had always suspected.He was so excited to be going to live with his mum.the way they had reacted when he they had first seen him had arrived that they had always loved him,they had just had a few problems that they had needed to sort out.His mam was going to explain everything about his family history and her own history when he went to live with her.Damien smiled,he had never really liked tinsel but his aunt had loved it she would always cover the flat in it.the last few years they had been getting a real Christmas tree because of Damien's income as well as his aunts.he hoped his mam would be able to get on too because he loved the smell of real ones and they looked so much better."It's nice"he said smiling.He had forgotten that she liked the guitar,or had she ever told him?Damien couldn't remember but maybe they could play together some time. " I know,I would of done the same but this is my only one so I had to bring it"Damien said feeling a small bit embarrassed.His guitar looked old and scruffy beside hers but he still loved it. "Great"He said grinning he couldn't remember if he had told her about his parents but he decided he would do it anyways because that was the high light of his holidays "I met my parents for the first time,I'm going to live with my mom when I go back for the holidays"He said grinning like a cat.He had never ever felt as happy in is life before

Users who are viewing this thread

Back