• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Complex (Claire's shop)

Keira Kendall-White

Well-Known Member
Messages
649
Wand
Myrtle Wand 15 1/2 Tail of Charmed Newt
Age
11/2015
Hi there :)

I am not all that good at making banners, but after watching my sister (Libby) make a few, I tried some myself :)
23t4d1d.jpg

25higj6.jpg

308jk1i.jpg

This one didn't go as well because I didn't think about the straight edges of the head :p​
 
I attempted a texturised banner!
15wxtg5.png

I think it went quite well :p
 
You know if you like lots of siggys, you could do what ive done with my avatar and have them all playing/flicking? You can make it go slower than ive got it now
 
An Update of Everything


23hlzra.png


6jinus.png
25jxv7k.png


25higj6.jpg
343ns4g.png

Please give me advide on what I can do to improve!

Thanks :D
 

These are really good Claire.
I still haven't been able to master linking, You're doing a lot better than me :lol:

I love the Emma Watson Textured one.
Tis prettyful.
 
Ooh, I've just made two new ones which I LOVE
2wnso74.png
2z5subt.png

Awesomes, Huh? :D
 
Ok, the second one is amazing. How the heck did you do that? o_O
 

Claire, that is seriously pretty.
The writing is a little weird, but I think it's the layering.
It's really pretty.
And the first Lykke one. Amazing. Seriously, like the plain white and simple colours, with the black writing. Awesome.
I really :wub: it.
 
Awhh, Thanks Emzies :hug:

I think all the Lykke ones I've done are my best ones xD
 
Keira Kendall-White said:
I'd like to ask why the writing is going weird on this one?

keira1h.png


Thanks!
I really don't know o_O
But it looks immense. What are you making it in? PSP or gimp?
Don't know if this is of any help Linky
Oh, and I would love a siggy like this sometime. I have a character somewhere who is in dire need of one so I will make a point of pestering you, if that's alright? :lol:
 
Back
Top