Coming Out To Play ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Mitchell

OOC First Name
Pheebz
Meet Taylor Mitchell.

She's a crazy little girl with no friends right now.

About her :
Taylor is that girl that fits in with all the guys and manages to be beautiful at the same time. She is spunky, fun and doesn't do long term things. She doesn't like commitment and makes sure guys know that before they do anything. She is a mechanic and loves cars and bikes. She herself, drives a Harley davidson. She is always up for a good time but cannot handle any consequences of her own actions or other peoples.

Taylor is adopted into an amazing family now but has had quite a few bad foster homes along the way that have shown her she has to love every minute she has and treat it like her last, even if she doesn't remember them the next day.

Taylor needs some guys, general flings, maybe a recurring bedwarmer, so to speak. She also needs some guy friends to hang out with and maybe a couple of girl friends but she doesn't get along well with a lot of girls.

Please reply.

x

Hey :)

I was just wondering how old Taylor is???? Because if she is around 16 - 20, i can offer Jack here.

He is a very male character. If he got in trouble with someone, he would fight it out or duel it out till the end.... he is a deatheater in the making (but he wouldn't tell anyone...) is quite clever and has a 'i-don't-care' attitude to most things :p

He has a girlfriend at the moment, but in between when they break up and before he gets together with his final, i thought that him and Taylor could have a 'fling' together???? They could start off as friends for now, and then possibly take it further...

He is a half-veela so if you want, Taylor could like him first in that way, and then he could get the hint and start to like her too????

Tell me what you think, i don't mind either way :p

Kate
:)

Ok, that sounds cool.... :p 27... a bit older than him but im sure it can work.... is there any way to make her about 5 years younger or something possibly??? If not, don't worry... :p

ok. i won't start the topic yet because im not sure of how they will meet. Personally, this is quite a big thing if they are already going to be friends. If i come up with something, i will let you know and post a topic.

Thanks,

Kate
:)

She sounds very similar to Harley Aria here ^_^ They may be a bit too similar, but they could be like going out-having fun buddies? Let me know :)

I've been having a think about that. I'm thinking maybe they randomly meet while each on their own daily routines, (perhaps at a busy coffee store), and just get to talking? Then agree to go out clubbing with each other or something later. What do you think?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back