Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight Dark Cherrywood Wand 13" Sturdy with Selkie Hair
Up on a Hill on the edge of a forest in Queenstown in New Zealand Kida stood in the Kitchen chopping up some vegetables, Across from her in a old wooden highchair was her Daughter Scarlet who was squeaking and making childish sounds like crazy, Kida couldn't help but giggle and talk back 'You don't say.. Really!' she would respond and Scarlet seemed to be getting more into the conversation 'Your Horsey Toy and your Piggy Toy are getting married, Oh i can't wait for the wedding' she answered again and Scarlet continued on in her own little world. Kida continued to chop up some more vegetables and listen to Scarlet babble on, she stopped and was now focusing on a toy on the bench, Kida rolled her eyes and picked it up and held it out for her and the small child went to Chew on it but Kida moved the toy away 'Stop eating everying i'm making it now' she said as she ran her hand over her soft small head of hair.
The Young Witch made her way over to the Kitchen stove and boiled some water and placed some pea's and carrots into the water and let them boil for a few minutes while she sat infront of Scarlet and played with her hands, Scarlet watched with a curious face but broke out into a toothless smile. Kida laughed and got up to Drain the vegetables and then put them into the Blender. Scarlet watched the blender in complete focus when it started before she babbeled a bit and went to chew on the toy 'Hold on Hold on i'm coming' she said as she opened the Blender and spooned out some goupy mix into a bowl and placed it on her bench, Picking up a small spoonful she held the spoon up and Scarlets mouth was wide open she smiled and fed her but she was intereupted half way through by a knock at the door. Kida stood up and put the bowl and spoon on the table not infront of Scarlet so she couldn't make a mess and kissed her forehead 'Hold on sweetie'
Kida made her way to the front door and was curious who could be knocking at quarter past 6 in the morning.

He’d have visited more; honestly he would. But as of late, being an Auror seemed to take up more time than it was worth in the eyes of most. Up holding the law and ensuring nothing unsavoury was occurring was most time consuming. As one of the middle-age ranged Aurors, Watson was bound to be selected as a common venture to undertake cases which involves significant research and practical application. His skills were vast and his know-how of the wizarding world constantly expanding. A skilled, but still learning wizard; something immensely powerful when executed in the correct manner.

None the less, once he’d returned from his many long months away from New Zealand, Watson had assured himself that he’d not leave Kida Frost, Remus’s closest and most cared for family member out on her lonesome. She needed to be tied in with the Firn’s, and god knew that Drafis wouldn’t be the candidate to go out of his way to do such a thing. And so, seemingly, the responsibility was left with the timeless older brother. The one that Remus had distilled so much faith in and so much of his time in. Therefore, there was no genuinely understandable way that Watson Firn could diminish his brother’s wants.

With a ‘CRACK’, Watson appeared at the doorstep of one of Remus’s old homes. Large and accommodating and more than homey for a single man that spent little to no time at his living quarters. In fact, it was one of the things that Watson had never understood about his brother. Why such big places of residence, when all you really needed was a one bedroom apartment?
A question that now, quite plainly, he’d never known the truthful answer to. But thoughts on his older brother’s bizarre thoughts made Watson smile. He may have been gone, but inevitably, he’d left marks on the world; both positive and negative – but mostly the latter.

With a firm hand, Watson knocked on the wooden door. Head tilting down as he did so with thoughtfulness, the wizard actually pondered on whether Kida Frost would remember him. They’d met once or twice, maybe three or four times – but she’d had a life since then. There wasn’t this constant endeavour to do well at school anymore, and so Watson knew, for the most part, his existence would be disregarded. Then again, he’d also been wrong before. People were hard to read on an extreme level. So unpredictable.

The sound of a familiar voice called from within the house and Watson took a step backwards so that opening the door wouldn’t be anywhere near as confronting as if he’d stayed uncomfortably close. Hands pocketed in his well-fitting brown jacket and top hat resting on his head, all there was left to do for the wizard was wait. The door crept open and there stood Kida. She looked more like a stay-at-home mother than she did anything else. Then again, Watson was also soon bound to discover that such an assessment based on her appearance at such a time would be void.

With a smile, his moustache moving in much the same fashion as his lips, the older brother’s pleasant tone greeted. “Hello Kida.”
The confusion of whether she’d remember him or not seemed to beg Watson to go on and explain himself, but for now, he wouldn’t. First, he’d see if she knew who he was before the heavily informed introductions. This was, after all, someone that Watson remembered and so, there was that possibility that Kida would be just as attentive and sensitive to faces.

Opening the door Kida saw a familiar face standing on the other side, at first she thought it was Remus but her brain quickly realised it was Watson, she smiled and threw herself out the door throwing her arms around Watson and giving him a big hug. Kida hadn't met Watson so many times, but when she did it was enough to make her Remember him fondly. Kida squeesed him before breaking the Embrace and actually talking 'Hello Watson, what brings you to this neck of the woods' she said as she opened the door and took his arm pulling him inside, Kida's attitude changed from person to person, She was more care free with certain people and more collected and poise with others. The Brunette didn't drop her Smile as she closed the door behind him 'Don't get me wrong i'm glad you're here, But You Firn are crawling out of the Wood work lately' she said mentioned Drafis who she had only just encountered a few days before when he Agreed to help her with her Training.

Kida began to wonder if Watson was here with another message from Remus bu her hopes wern't that High.

It was something Watson hadn’t been expecting. An open embrace, the life being hugged out of him by a girl he’d met only a few times over. Apparently, his impressions on those occasions were positive; something he couldn’t help but feel a little proud of. Arm’s being caught within his pockets by the embrace, Watson was unable to return the friendly hug, but even still he chuckled along with her intense excitement of seeing an old face. She truly was a marvellous young lady; kind, considerate and apparently, had a vastly good memory.

Allowing her to lead him into the home, Watson took a glance around the innards. It barely looked like Remus’s home anymore. It was much more homely; much more family friendly. In the past it’d been dusty and certain essences of mouldiness lingered throughout every corner of every room. Now, it seemed much more refined, polished and modernized to suit a reasonable way of life. It was a welcomed thing really. The way Remus lived his life was not one of extraordinary enjoyment. It was too simple, too plain and far too violent – all of which were in so many ways echoed in the homes he resided in.

Still holding a smile on his face, the wizard finally brought his attention to the querying company he’d found himself with.
“I just returned from some Auror business and thought it best to pay you a visit. To see how you are and what you’re making of yourself these days.” Watson spoke back smoothly, his kind, calm and collected tone proving welcoming and in some ways – if it needed to be – assuring. Though it was the following part about the Firn’s appearing out of the blue that made Watson’s scrunch his face a little; a look of confusion mirroring his inner emotions. “Sorry,” Watson spoke up a little, his voice almost sound as if he were asking a question. “What do you mean? I had the impression that I was the only other Firn you knew? Has someone revealed themselves to you as of recent?”

Watson had no idea of his fathers newly discovered need to help a young girl in her pursuit to become an animagus and so, quite easily, all of this seemed a little strange. There weren’t many Firn’s left after all these days. With Remus gone, Drafis distant and Watson always up to his neck in Auror duties – the family rarely made a show of themselves. Rubbing his fingers thoughtfully over his moustache, Watson spoke softly back. “What trouble have you gotten yourself into now?” Watson asked half-curiously and half worried. “If you’ve had a run in with another Firn, it’s undisputedly trouble that you’re in.” there was a certain conclusion to the words as if Watson believed his family to be cursed; unfortunate from the get-go.

A Smile never left her face, she was thrilled to be catching up with the Firns again, always brought Adventure into her life and loved Adventure. Kida wasn't sure if she was surprised or not that Watson didn't know of her Encounter with Drafis but she decided to tell him anyway, she was sure they would go find eachother and curse eachother for helping her... would they? Kida put her hands on her hips 'Old Daddy Firn has been in Contact with me' she said trying not to giggle, Calling Drafis Daddy Firn was rather amsuing to her, but probably not to Drafis. 'Remus left a note for him which appeared recently requesting that he helps me with my Transfiguration training, We both work in the Ministry but in different departments' she added not sure what else she could really say 'So He's going to help me complete my Animagus Training' she finished as she ran her hands through her long brown hair.

Kida heard Watsun mention her getting herself into trouble and the Firn themselves being trouble she laughed 'Oh Come one Watson, I'm 19 now, I can handle any trouble' she said and as if on cue a babble came from the Kitchen from Scarlet, Kida watched Watson to see what his Reaction was, she hadn't seen him in a while he had no idea about Scarlet, unless ofcourse he was watching over her. 'Well i'm always in Trouble anyway so it makes no difference' she added

Daddy Firn? Truly? The father of Remus and Watson? There was no way that the man was in contact with anyone. He hated speaking to his own flesh and blood let alone a stranger. It seemed unreal. It was a little much to even consider at the moment, especially considering that Drafis had last spoken to Watson at Remus’s funeral – not to comfort his only remaining son – but to inform him that the will distribution would be occurring soon. If you called Drafis a cold man; you’d be lying. He wasn’t. He just couldn’t allow himself to connect with any emotion. He needed to remain distant for his own good; a man that refused to open himself up to anything that could make him weak. He wasn’t cold; just wary. A wariness that in turn made him socially unacceptable in most regards.

“Just like my brother…” Watson smirked a similar cheeky smile to Remus. “Even from beyond the grave causing an inevitable nuisance for my grouchy, old father.” he poked fun at Kida; almost implying she was the nuisance. There was no truth to his words of course. Most of the things Watson played at were all in good fun; one of the things that made him seem completely different to the Firn’s. There was no denying that he adopted most of his traits from his mother rather than that of his father; something in many senses, he’d become very grateful for.

Removing his hat and tucking it under his arm, Watson gave Kida a wary look. “Gathering by the fact that you seem so positively up-beat about his offer,” Watson trailed, his vibrant blue eyes watching the girl, “You accepted?” it was more of a rhetorical question just to see the physical response to his words. However it was because of that idea that she’d accepted Drafis’s offer that made Watson expand on his concern. “My father has little worry for people, Kida. He’s old fashioned, cold and to most, a vile man. He’s not the sort of person you want teaching you this sort of thing. Your safety won’t mean much to him; I can assure you of that.” the wizard shot back with concern and truth. “More than that; he isn’t even an animagus himself. It seems rather peculiar that a wizard not even properly trained in the art is the one who you trust in teaching you it, now doesn’t it?” Watson question, raising his brow. “I think you want this all so badly, that given the opportunity, regardless of where it comes from; you’ll cease it with little thought.”

However, Kida seemed to think that the trouble Watson believed her to be in was absent because of her age. She was nineteen now? Apparently that was the age people were untouchable these days. Pouting his lips forward unpleased, the matureness of Watson began to surface through both body language and advice. “We’ll see.” he spoke plainly before immediately falling silent when the sound of a child echoed across the home. A sudden confusion slammed itself at Watson and he immediately thought the young lady to be baby sitting or something of the sort. Though, it was almost confirmation when she claimed she were always in trouble, that the baby calling out, was most certainly her own.

“You have a child?” Watson spoke in shock, his eyes wide open and his mouth failing to properly close when after he’d spoken. “You’re nineteen years of age and you have a child?” he repeated, the same expression still spread across his features. If Drafis were to hear about this he’d immediately disband the training he’d offered; undoubted. Other commitments and whatnot would get in the way of his intense training regime which meant that Kida wouldn’t be fully committed. For that reason, Watson couldn’t help but notice – Kida had found herself in a little bit of a situation. One that, if Drafis found out about, he’d be nowhere near as understanding as Watson was.

Kida listened to Watson tell her that Drafis was a cold man 'He seems allright' she said to him as he seemed intent on making her see the Darkness of what Drafis Firn Really was, Kida smiled when he seemed to cross of a list of reasons to why Drafis wasn't suited for the job and she had not thought it through 'Watson, If Remus didn't think that Drafis could do it then he wouldn't have sent him the letter, Drafis seems fine' she said not really knowing Drafis that well she had gathered that he was old fashioned and cold but he didn't seem to show it right up 'And Besides if i could handle Remus when i was 15 i can Handle Drafis easily' she said still smiling.

Kida giggeled at Watson's reaction to Scarlet 'Yes' she said simply as she grabbed his hand and pulled him into the Kitchen and there in her Baby seat was Scarlet. Kida tugged Watson's Arm to make him duck when Scarlet managed to throw a toy at them, Kida giggeled again 'She's got an Arm on her, that might be my fault' she said as she let go of Watons hand and walked over to Scarlet who grumbeled 'You'll have some more food in a minute, come meet your... God Uncle i guess' she said as she walked over to Watson with Scarlet on her hip 'Watson meet Scarlet' she said to Watson as she held Scarlet not sure if Putting her in his arms would be a good idea but she decided to go for it. Kida held Scarlet out for Watson and then took a step away when he had a hold of her 'Funny Story Really, i was visiting Dad in London when this drunk guy came stumbeleing out of the pub' she begun knowing that Watson probably thought that she had a one nighter with the Drunk guy and got pregnant 'Well he's apart of a Band but he ran into me and being off his face he started to flirt with me but his fans came out of the club and he dragged me off around London in his car, we stopped by the river and got out and talked for a bit... And well he started getting to close to fast and i wasn't going to allow it so i kicked him away and he fell in the river, and Turns out he was a Wizard because he blew me into his car, hurt like hell' she told as she ran her hand over Scarlets soft hair 'I pulled him out of the gutter got him off the drink and we dated for a bit and then Bam, Scarlet' she said smiling nd watching Watson's reaction.

The Young Witch leaned against the table and smiled wider if possible 'Oh and i'm Engaged' she said as she held up her hand sporting a intricate Engangement ring. She probably had Scared Watson off with this story but she wasn't going to lie to him.
Scarlet babbeled some more and Kida picked up her bowl and scooped up some more mushed vegies and she ate happily while still being held by Watson.

Kida believed Drafis to seem fine, and honestly, that was exactly what worried Watson. People that considered the man a decent gentleman were the ones that he’d securely manipulated with his put-on persona. He knew how to control people; to get them securely under his clasp and use them from there. Though, Watson had to admit that this situation wasn’t usually the way that the old man did that sort of thing. It usually started with threats and words of disappointment; not an offer to help a person. Perhaps Kida was right and the old man had changed his way. It was going to take more than little helping hand on the part of the cunning old prat to convince him of that properly, though.

However, Kida’s attempts to sway Watson’s favour towards his father wasn’t successful. He just had a bad feeling about it all, and the idea that Remus had trusted father over he himself made Watson feel a little uncanny.
“My brother was desperate, Kida. I was gone. Auror business was well and truly taking up my time, and Remus needed someone to hand his most prized accomplishment in life over to. I have no doubt that my brother had good intentions and probably truly believed that my father could teach you. It’s the things he wouldn’t have considered out of desperation that worry me, however. The fact that my father is profoundly known for his carelessness and usually, self driven motives.” he knew deep down that none of his words would mean anywhere near enough to the girl to convince her to turn Drafis’s training down. Watson knew what it was like to want something; he knew all too well. He knew how much you’d go through to get that want; no matter what the cost, the danger or the chance of failure.

Kida’s blind confidence made Watson pulls his lips tight into a semi-frown. She was far too self confident for her own good. Handling Remus was one thing, but their father; he was a different person all together. While Remus and Drafis may have shared all the same traits they utilized and showed them in complete different ways. Remus let his anger, frustration and true self show a lot more that Drafis. While many people probably didn’t like it, it meant that there was nothing hidden. Drafis on the other hand was always far more cunning; far more intellectual in the way he thought. He was truly a force to be avoided.
“Dealing with my brother’s one thing – but my father; not even I’d consider myself ready to deal with him.” Watson’s voice was low as if he was trying to hide it from peering ears.

Soon came the clarification of the child and Watson was whisked away towards it. A small baby girl, greeting her new company with an attempt at taking Watson’s head off with a toy. Thankfully, Kida was on her best and made sure that the auror was led into a duck-and-weave from the incoming projectile. It wasn’t too long before Watson found himself holding the baby girl in his arms. He’d managed to set his hat down atop the kitchen table before Kida had offered young Scarlet his way, and he couldn’t help but smile joyously at the sight of the baby girl.
“She’s beautiful.” Watson announced honestly, rocking her gently in his arms. “How old is she?” he queried.

The story of how little Scarlet came into the world was a curious one, and Watson wanted to frown and tell Kida off – but in all honesty – he knew all too well how that situation had worked out. It wasn’t so much that he’d been as reckless as her and found that a baby was on the way by his partner, but he had been through the drunken phases. Especially after Remus’s passing. Listening intently to the tale, Watson kept his eyes on the little girl he had in his arms, rocking her gently still as he waited for Kida to finish her curious story.
“Well, you’ll have quite the story to tell this charming little young lady when she’s old enough.” Watson chuckled, eyes flashing up to the ring that he’d been now formally introduced to. “Quite nice. Where is the good sir who stole Remus’s lovely god daughter away?” Watson smiled towards her, a little curious of why the man of the house wasn’t prancing about and helping with the care of the child. “Surely his given up the band lifestyle now?”

Kida huffed at Remus when he kept on going on about how Drafis was not what she knew, she had to admit, Drafis was his father he must have knew him quite a bit better then she would but she shrugged 'I'm sure i can Handle it' she said, she was a bit over confident, but Drafis had not given her a reason to doubt him so she wasn't going to even though Watson seemed intent on getting her away from Drafis at any cost.

Once the child was in Watson's arms she smiled at his reaction 'Almost 6 months now' she said happily as she moved around the kitchen to clean up the mess while Scarlet was in Watson's Arms. Kida heard Watson ask about Ash and she smiled more weakly 'No he's still in his band my Half brother, You remember Ashton? or have heard of him atleast, They're in a band together now, He's probably at a Concert right now' she said as she threw the carrot peeling into the bin and started to move things into the Dishwasher. Kida smiled weakly still, she wished Ash would stop with the concerts she couldn't fully trust him to not get drunk while out there and sleep around, she had to trust him but she didn't. Kida wiped down some benches and scooped another bit of mush into her mouth before rinsing the bowl and putting it into the dishwasher aswell. Kida smiled 'You'll meet him soon enough i would hope' she said as she shut the cupboards she had left open and whiped down the high chair.

Kida sat down at one of the bench chairs and tucked her hair behind her ear 'Do you Reckon Drafis would like to meet her?' she said curiously 'I wish Remus could meet her' she added watching Watson with Scarlet 'He's here you know, i don't know if you can sense it but he's here' she said referring to Remus, her heart was sinking slightly as the pain was catching up to her, she managed to hold it in for years, Remus' Death, her Father giving up, her mothers harshness, Ash still being in the band, being a mother. She felt like crying but she held it back and went over to pick up the Toy which scarlet had thrown and put it into a box on the bench full of other toys she would play with.

The Brunette watched Scarlet try to reach up to pull at Watson's outfit and she smiled 'Everything will be fine Watson, you don't have to worry about me. I can Handle anything' she said not sure if she was Referring to Drafis or her current Situation
Kida suddenly remembered 'I'm not sure if you're up to scratch with my Mother situation, you know how she hates Magic people and all of that jazz, well She had another kid, he's 7 now his name is Perseus, He's staying at a friends house, but he lives with me aswell, So in this house i have Myself, Scarlet, Ash, Perseus plus my other half brother Ashton and occasionally Aeon my Cousin' she said happiness returning to her smile 'Its Chaotic' she said.

Despite his attempts to sway Kida, Watson found himself at a roadblock. The young lady wouldn’t budge; she was adamant that she could handle Drafis. Adamant that he wasn’t more than what Remus was, and adamant that she was more than ready to start taking care of herself. Honestly, in Watson’s mind, considering how long the youngster had been watched over by his brother, she’d never be truly ready to take care of herself; child or not. It just seemed like something that Remus had (unknowingly) taken away from her during his protective phase. It was a common thing that when teenagers reached a certain age, they needed a certain degree of independence or else they would be co-dependent. That’s what Watson believed Kida was going to realize in up coming months; hard, tiresome up coming months of training with his father.

“If you’re sure.” Watson answered back a little defeated and unbelieving of his own words. “Just remember, Kida; I’m but an owl away.” Watson reminded. If something was to go wrong and Kida was to come into harm because of something that Drafis did – dead or not – Remus would ensure a long, hard and guilt-filled life for his older brother. But he’d done his part now. He’d assured Kida that if she needed help he would come to her aid. He’d assured her that Drafis was not someone that people wanted to affiliate themselves with – and furthermore – he’d warned Kida of the troubles that lay ahead.

However, it was hard to keep an unpleasant state of mind when the little child was resting atop his hooked arm. With a look of surprise, Watson smirked, “Six months? She’s big for her age.” he smiled, looking down at the little baby girl and smiling at her as if he was offering a compliment that she’d understand. Even still, he kept his ears open for Kida’s explanation about her fiancé’s current situation, offering her a disapproving shake of the head. “As much as I do wish to meet him, I can’t say that I approve of his band status. Having a child should mean that he’s willing to set his past enjoyments aside, now. He has a great deal more responsibility and leaving you to tend to Scarlet is hardly formidable.” the auror offered his honest thoughts and opinions on the matter, caring little whether Kida valued or liked them. In all honesty, he just needed to let her know that the lack of support that seemed to be showing on her fiancé’s part was unacceptable.

Watching as Kida tended to her home and cleaned up some of the mess made by little Scarlet, Watson made his way over to a chair at the kitchen table, pulling it out and sitting slowly down to make sure he didn’t disrupt the cooing baby who’s head was now resting calmly on his breast. Watson’s voice refused to wait when Kida queried whether Drafis would like to meet the young child, a rather drastic, “No.” escaping his lips. “My father wouldn’t think the same of Scarlet as most.” he began, his voice sounding a little more controlled than it had moments ago. “He’d see her as a distraction from your training – and as much as I wished you didn’t accept his help – I know, either way, you’ll search it out.” Watson explained, a half smiling creeping across his lips. “Don’t let him see that you have other obligations. The man has a way of making…. assumptions.”

Word of Remus made Watson relieve his brother’s time here. He knew all too well that Remus would’ve loved to meet little Scarlet, given he had the opportunity. “I think Remus would wish he could’ve met her too.” a sad smile offered Kida’s way. “I feel it too.” Watson confirmed in regards to ‘sensing’ Remus’s presence. “It’s… unusual to feel it, really. His presence and effect on people after so long.” Watson went on to confirm what he was referring to.

Feeling Scarlet playing with his suit, Watson grinned, “Cheeky.” he spoke softly, bopping Scarlet gently on the nose with his finger. Though, when they’d moved on from talk of Drafis and it seemed as though it was long forgotten, the topic found itself resurfacing and the sudden influx of concern that was, had returned. Attention pulling away from the child in his arms and resting on the youthful young woman ahead of him, Watson simply nodded, accepting (despite it being reluctantly), that Kida’s confidence would get her through this whole saga. Word of how many people truly inhabited the home made Watson cringe at the maniac-like lifestyle that must’ve ensued here on most occasions. “Just – be careful.” Watson cut off. “Don’t do anything stupid emphasis on his final word just to force home the message.

Nodding to Watson 'I know, My Owl is probably chasing Mice in the attic right now' and as if to answer her call Notte her rather large black owl swooped in the window and landed on the tap of the sink 'I don't need you now Notte' she spoke to the Owl and rolled her eyes, Notte had gone missing when Kida was stuck in the muggle world and only recently returned and everytime she thought or even mentioned his name or the word Owl he came swooping in eager as anything. Kida walked over to the Owl and scratched behinds its head and he hooted softly. 'Stupid Owl' she hissed under her breath before she went back to Watson and Smiled 'In my Family we grow up quickly, she'll probably look like shes on her way to two by the time she's one and a half' she said and watched Scarlet who seemed a bit Eager to destroy Watsons outfit. Kida watched her tug roughly at the peice of Fabric she had gotten hold of. 'Scarlet, be Gentle' she said and Scarlet looked at Kida with big innocent eyes and then up to Watson but as soon as She felt like she was off the Hook she went tugging away again.
The Young Witch smiled at Watson 'I have changed him so much allready, taking away his band would be rather bad, i don't want to courner him.' she said not sure if she was talking truthfully to herself or not. Kida wished he helped out but when he was around she got Angry if he didn't hold Scarlet correctly 'I can Handle anything Watson Trust me' she said trying to convince herself more then she was trying to convince Watson.

Kida took a step back when Watson told her No to Drafis meeting Scarlet, she pursed her lips and was going to ask why but it was answered quicker then she had the time to open her mouth 'Oh But..' she said trying to sneak a word in, she let him finish 'But look at her, who could not love that face' she said and Scarlet seemed to have decided she wanted to eat Watson's sleeve and Kida just held out her blanket so he could put in on his arm before she drooled everywhere.

Kida smiled 'Well I think Remus should have known better than to have a heart attack, the bastard' she said slightly serious but more as a joke, she watched Watson talk to Scarlet and she smiled he told her not to do anything stupid and she almost broke out laughing 'Watson, i had a Child at 19, You're a year to late!' she giggeled.

A somewhat comforted sigh escaped Watson’s lips. “Good. Just as long as you know.” he chuckled along with Kida’s reference to her owl and how little use it had been to her in recent times. Truly, though, what messages required sending? Her husband was in a band and a million miles away – it wasn’t like checking up on a reckless rock-star was in the priorities of a young, naïve girl who thought she was prepared for the world solely because she’d had a child. But Watson wasn’t going to even consider making such thoughts known. They were harsh and to the point; much like the way Remus and his father thought. A way that Watson didn’t want to consider as socially acceptable. He’d scrutinized his brother and father on their overly open ideas and views on things and so, there was no way he was going to take a step back and begin on a hypocritical downward spiral.

Watching as Kida pet her bird, Watson followed her as she once more approached him and began on her way with an insightful Frost family insight. “Well, I hear that fast growth isn’t the only hand-me-down in the Frost family. From what I hear, you’re all somewhat formidable on a broom – you personally, with a beaters bat?” Watson winked feeling the not-so-gentle baby tugging away at his outfit, but seemingly, she eased off with her mother’s words. However, Scarlet’s undeniable adorableness was set aside once more with more pressing subjects brought into the light; like Kida’s fiancé.

According to her she’d changed him too much as it was already. Was there ever too much when it came to the welfare of ones child? Watson didn’t think so. “As much as you keep saying you can handle yourself, it doesn’t make it so, my dear.” he began. “Whether you’ve changed your fiancé to a point he is unrecognizable or not – it doesn’t change the fact that the aspects still intact pose problematic for the upbringing of your daughter.” it needed to be said quite simply; to make sure that Kida knew exactly what the auror was picking at. Wanting to hear something and needing to were completely different things – but on this matter of discussion – Kida needed to hear what Watson Firn had to say.

There was a seamless shift onto Drafis and Watson simply countered Kida’s childish thoughts and opinions with his well-educated and supported ideals. “You don’t understand the old world, Kida. You need to realize that. To realize that I’m here to help you. That what I’m telling you is for your own benefit!” desperation took over and Watson’s eyes looked almost pleadingly back at the young woman whom had once been like a daughter to his brother. That responsibility seemed to have easily shifted to Watson since his brother’s untimely death. But his thoughts were pulled astray as his hand was met with a blanket; one he found himself setting over his sleeve as a substitute for Scarlet’s chew toy (which also happened to be a part of his clothing).

Ignoring (or at least allowing what as meant as a joke to fly over his head), Watson was quick to get off the topic of his brother. “Just… Don’t feel as though you’re prepared for anything because you’ve had a child. Don’t feel as though that enforces an undying maturity on you. A maturity that is boundless.” Watson spoke back with simpleness to his tone.

Listening to Watson she seemed to pick up that he was forcing her to realise that she wasn't as grown up as she seemed, she pulled an expression which could be a cross between angry and confused and a bit annoyed. Kida had been through alot since She had last met Watson and he was standing here telling her that she couldn't handle herself, Admittedly having a child made her feel like she could do anything, but she had been through more than that, she had been through death, loss, being trapped by her own mother, she had lost herself and did some things she would always regret, she had helped someone else recover and it just seemed like she could handle alot more than most girls her age who were looking around for some guy to have sex with next. Kida huffed and smiled with the mention of Quidditch.

Kida laughed in more of a smirk 'I beat my cousins anyday' she said, and it was true, although her cousins thought that they could beat her she could quite easily out smart them in quidditch, Quidditch and Transfiguration were here fields 'I'm just waiting for this one to get old enough, then i'm gonna put her on a broom' she added hoping that Scarlet got some of her talents instead of Ash's, Ash shunned magic but Kida embraced it, she hoped Scarlet was the same. 'And i have a small man made pitch in the back yard hidden by some tree's you should see my broom shed, i have every type of broom' smiled Kida. Remembering the months she was pregnant she wasn't allowed near a broom, she missed it so much.

Kida graced over the topic of Ash, she didn't want Watson to realise she was starting to feel unhappy in the relationship although it was getting obvious, the young witch listened to Watson tell her about how it was for her own benefit and that she wasn't prepaired even though she had had a child and she clenched her teeth tightly, Kida for one didn't like being told she was wrong, and even though she had handeled herself fine now, it doesn't mean she won't continue. Kida ran her tounge over her teeth and tried to figure out what to say to Watson, she ran her hands through her hair once more. before skipping over the last questions again. Kida smiled again putting it on a bit fakely 'I don't get out anyway, i can't mess anything up if i can't leave the house.' she said as she watched Scarlet start to get a bit tired, she smiled softly at the small child, she kne that no doubt Scarlet would get her temper, Ash and her were alike in that way, when they got Angry, they got Angry. Kida put her finger to her lips and signalled for Watson to follow. She lead him up the stairs towards the bedroom and opened the door, walking through she made her way into the Nursery attached to the Bedroom through an arch way and lowered the side of the cot and pointed to the Cot so Watson could put her in there.

Flopping down onto a seat she sighed silently 'Sometimes i wish i could leave her here and go out for once, i do miss going out' she said softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back