Coming out of the Common room

Kate Johnson

Wand
Holly wand, 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Kate skipped out of the common room and onto the 4th floor.

Aiden was just returning his homework to one of his classes when he saw Kate. Aiden smiled and decided he would have a bit of fun trying to scare her.

Aiden crept up behind Kate silently until he was right behind her and he shouted, "Boo!" Aiden waited for her reaction with a playful smile.

Kate screamed and jumped around. It was the cheeky but caring Griffindor Aiden Lorka. "Oh hey Aiden, you gave me a massive fright!" She said blushing at her reaction. She collapsed quietly into a sitting position on the floor. Looking up at Aiden she quietly said, "Aiden, you know i told you about my mum going away on a trip, well she has come back! She is all right but very tired." She looked at Aiden hoping that he would be pleased for her.

Aiden chuckled as she screamed and smiled and said, "Hey Kate..." Aiden listened as Kate mentioned something about her parents and he smiled brightly and said, "Thats great Kate, when did you hear about this?"

[ Mistake!!! I am sorry to mess you around like this but i will have to change it to my mum got back as i am not doing my dad as an auror any more! Sorry! I will edit my post. Can i say all this do you think? Seeing as Anna Johnson (Mum) is another character? She has applied for an auror but hasn't been told yet. Do you think i am aloud to write that she is one?]

Kate smiled at Aiden, "My mum sent me a letter telling me. Dad has taken time out of working at his shop to go and look after her!

Aiden smiled brightly and couldn't help but give her a brotherly one armed hug and said, "I told you, you had nothing to worry about."

Kate grinned at Aiden and smiled. "Yeh i know!" She wasn't as shy but it would take the smallest amount to upset her at the moment.

Changing the subject she asked Aiden, "So have you met James my cousin yet? I told him i would introduce you."

[ This is before the topic in the owlery.]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back