OOC First Name
Micah
Sexual Orientation
Questioning
Wand
Snapped in two.
</COLOR>
hello3.png
<COLOR color="#000">Well as a part of Annalie blackmailing Lapis Lazuli over her mother being a Death Eater there is going to be a topic where Annalie announces this news to the Great Hall (when Lapis finally refuses to do what she asks.) Anywho, this is a big PLEASE for people to get involved in this. Basically after Annalie shouts the news that Lapis' mother is a DE people are going to react. The kind of reaction doesn't really matter, we don't care if your character believes Annalie or not or if they even care or even if they hate Annalie so much they are willing to start yelling at her. The thing is we just want people to react.
Also: Professors, you are welcome to come and punish Annalie - in fact it would be fantastic if you did.

So yeah the topic should be up soon, hopefully by the end of the week if all goes to plan. If you want more information feel free to PM me on Annalie Darkhart and I will be happy to answer your questions. Also it would be lovely if you left a little 'count me in' (or equivelent) message here or PM your interest, just so we are aware of roughly the numbers.

Thanks guys,
~ Melissa (on behalf of all involves)

P.S. This topic is approved see code below in signature.
<i>
</i>

If it is up before graduation briar can react.whenever it is professor le fey can react. I think she took points of annalie after one of the rhi's. She also knows lapis as she was one of her first students.

Tamalia Kaster. I think that speaks for itself. ;) :wub:

and I may finally be able to take points off a student as Briar (I have wanted to ever since I was allowed to but haven't had an excuse) :D

Also, could we please have some people reacting towards Lapis rather than Annalie, believing what she said and being horrified/scared/curious/whatever?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back