OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
12" Ash wand with tail of unicorn hair core
Okay everyone so I have been super busy this semester but its over now and I'm ready to stop neglecting my characters :woot:

Kiera Melanie Kingsley Potter
normal_04.jpg

height: 5 '
weight: 98 lbs.
link to bio: http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/525855/1/#new

Kiera Potter is married to the famous James Potter so shes good in the romance department. She is a former Olympic gymnastics gold medalist as well as Head Girl and Gryffindor. She is currently a chaser for the holyhead harpies as well as the shopkeeper of Ollivanders. Kieira has been pregnant twice in the past year and a half but she has lost both babies. She has a strong group of friends but she could always use more. I'm open to having an enemy or two for her or any other plot ideas.

Katheryn Elizabeth Kingsley
kirsten-dunst-red-hair.jpg

height: 5 '5
weight: 118 lbs.
link to bio: n/a (in the works)

Katheryn Kingsley is currently living in New York City. She is trying to become a broadway actress in the muggle world. She has had a small role on one show but wants to get a larger one in an upcoming audition. Kat graduated from Hogwarts New Zealand where she was a Hufflepuff and a prefect. She is currently dating Jacob Holland but that isn't going to last too much longer. She really has been neglected as she doesn't have many friends. Im open to anything at all for her.

Cameron Jacob Kingsley
ChrisPineHeadshot.jpg

height: 6' 3''
weight: 220 lbs
link to bio: in progress

Cameron Kingsley is a Durmstrang Graduate. He was the contestant for Durmstrang in te Triwizard tournament when the contest was hosted at HNZ. Since then, he has moved on to the ministry, getting a job as an Unspeakable. He is currently seeing Cyndi Weasley. He really doesn't have much going on other than his family. He is very close to his sisters and father who all mean the world to him. He is fairly easy going but severely protective.

Sean Michael Kingsley
billy-burke-1.jpg

height: 6' 4''
weight: 240 lbs
link to bio: n/a

Sean Kingsley is a muggle who lives in California. He is old Southern money dating back to pre-Civil war. He is a kind man who has never quite gotten over the abandonment of his wife. He raised his children all by himself and because of that he is extremely close to them. I'm open for any type of plotting with him.

Jacqueline Nicole Burke Black
kristin-davis-gallery.jpg
-New playby
height: 5' 9''
weight: 130 lbs
link to bio: http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/526632/1/#new

Jacqueline is married to Raziel Black. She has four children: Cameron, Kiera, Katheryn, and Gabriel. She is a professor at Hogwarts New Zealand as well as the owner of Borgins and Burke in Knockturn Alley. Jacqueline is also a death eater. She has changed slightly since she married Raziel. Her heart has been warmer towards her family but she still treats strangers with chilly indifference. Again, I have been neglecting her. Any ideas for plotting?

Lindsay Adelle Love
Alyson_Michalka_Photo_09.jpg

height: 5' 8''
weight: 120 lbs
link to bio: http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7293578/1/#new

Lindsay Love is one half Veela. She attended her first two years and last year of school as a Ravenclaw at HNZ. Second Year through sixth year Lindsay attended Beaubaxtions where her mother is a Professor. She has a child named Arabella Love Rider who is almost two. Bella's father fell off a cliff and died a month before she was born. Lindsay later met and fell in love with her best friend, Alastair Hall. The young couple lives together with Bella and Lindsay's younger sister Audrey. She's good in the romance department but I'm open for anything else.

Audrey Marie Love
Ashley-Tisdale-1152X864-379.jpg

height: 5' 6''
weight: 115 lbs

Audrey is a part veela as well. She likes being the center of attention. She's a very fun loving, but sweet girl. Her best friend is Indianna Lee. She is a fairly new character. So basically she needs everything, friends, love, enemies.

Faxen Lowart
39_camilla-belle-65866.jpg

height: 4'9''
weight: 90 lbs
link to bio:http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7293933/1/#new

Faxen Lowart is a second year Gryffindor. She is just a ball of endless energy with sweet smile. She's wild and pretty much uncontrolable but she is friendly. She speaks whatever is on her mind. She is the second youngest of five children. Faxi just likes to have fun. Basically, Faxen needs everything: friends, a final, boyfriends along the way, enemies.

Alianne Faith Cooper
Blake_Lively.jpg

height: 5' 9''
weight: 113 lbs

Alianne Cooper is a different type of girl. First off, her eyes are violet. She is bold and carefree. She doesn't exactly have any imidiate plans for the future or a job. Her parents are often frustrated with her lack of ambition or drive. Aly prefers to just have fun. She is currently dating Izaak Jay Finch, her very best friend. It looks promising ;) Aly does need friends though. She is originally from Tennessee and has only been in New Zealand a little over a year. She moved here with her twin brother. I wouldn't hate it if she had a best friend with the play by of Leighton Meester.

Chloe Alexandra Livingstone
jessica_szohr_2506610.jpg

height: 6'
weight: 110 lbs

Chloe Livingstone was born and raised as a witch in New York City. Her father is a wizard and a hotel tycoon. Her mother is a former model and a muggle. The Livingstones own a chain of hotels around the world so Chloe has always been in public eye which she loves. Chloe is a snob to anyone she thinks is less that her. She wants what's best for her regardless of what or who is in her way. She is good in the love department since she is seeing Leo Shepard. I'm up for any other ideas though :D

Ezra Joseph Shaffer
lucas-till-hm-premiere-06.jpg

height: 5'
weight: 130 lbs

Ezra is a first year Slytherin. He is a muggleborn and my most undeveloped character. He is jazzed that he is magical and finds a bit of entitlement at that. He is a sweetheart though and sticks up for his friends. That's about all I got. Any ideas?

Arielle Rose Shaffer
Nastia_Liukin080824001.jpg

height: 5' 2''
weight: 102 lbs
link to bio: I'll get on that...

Arielle is a muggle who is an Olympic gymnast. She is close friends with Kiera Potter, both having trained at the same gym. She didn't know anything about the wizarding world until Ezra (her younger brother) was invited to Hogwarts. It has shown her a whole other side to her friend Kiera and Nina and a world she never knew. Arie is a genuine and real girl but has little social life. She spends a majority of her time training in the gym.

For Jaq: Her and Julie could meet once again, since they haven't seen eachother for a while. They could steem up a friendship from the past since she's a cold person too.

For Arielle: I really need a final for one of my characters, Jesse McNiel. He's a very shy guy but if you open up to him he will open up to you sorta thing. If they could be finals that would be great.

For Sean: I have Daniela Thomas, she's one of Caysi's friends mothers that is divorced and is looking for something in the love department if that's possible.

For Kiera: We obviously know that her and Caysi could rp anyday :p But I do have a new character that's one of Caysi's good friends, Amanda Abelev she's a sweet Russian girl that's from Texas so that could be fun :)

The Love Sister's:
I think it would be awfully interesting if Karah moved in with them? Maybe Karah was telling Lindsay about how she hated having to travel so far every break and would rather stay in New Zealand and Lindsay offered? It would give them a chance to get closer. I was also thinking that maybe Karah would change her last name eventually.

Lindsay and Nina:
Maybe Nina and Lindsay meet when they are with their kiddies and they joke that their kids will end up being best friends at school and eventually Lindsay and Nina become close enough friends?

Audrey and Kalani:
Beauxbatons students unite! So Kalani would be totally jealous of how gorgeous Audrey is with her veela blood and all. They might be able to be friends if Audrey would be able to deal with Lani trying to be in the center of attention as well.

Jacqueline and Azolla:
So I have this idea that Azolla and Jacqueline are distantly related. Azolla's parents have been dead for six years and she's been raised by her grandmother but maybe recently her grandmother was diagnosed with Alzheimer's so Azolla and Caelia (her nine year old sister) can't be living with her. Azolla's older siblings are old enough to take care of themselves when they are with her grandmother but Azolla and Caelia isn't. Maybe... Jacqueline adopts her and Caelia? It'd be interesting because Azolla is kind of a chicken and she'd be kind of afraid of Jacqueline but maybe eventually Azolla and Jacqueline get on REALLY well and Azolla starts kinda turning into her? IDK...

Ezra and Karah:
We must rp them.

Arielle and Nina:
Maybe Nina brings Arielle into Brightstone and shows her magic and stuff? It'd be pretty cool.

Hey There!

Enzo and Audrey Marie - Maybe a flirty fling perhaps? They could go on a date or something but nothing to serious.

Enzo and Faxen - Now I have to admit I have the biggest crush on Camilla Belle! :wub: I know Faxen is young but Enzo's cool with that. The younger the more challenging and exciting.

I can also have some friends to be with? Your choice! :p</COLOR></FONT>
Enzo​
<FONT font="Tahoma"><COLOR color="#650335">

Sean & Jaylisa :

Jaylisa is a 35 year old Brazilian Auror who thinks that while magic is nice it's not the center of everything. She's muggle born and even went back to living like a muggle until not too long ago. She has an adoptive son call Jack Leon so she knows what it's like to raise a child by herself. She could be a friend to if anything seeing as Jay is not really the flirty type.

Faxen Lowart & Sapphire Clow:
Sapphire is a Hufflepuff second year who loves to make friends but has a bit of a hard time doing so seeing as she's a mute. While she's not all that outspoken, she is smart and could sort of counterbalance Faxen by taking what she thinks up and analyzing to make sure it's a good idea. Sapphire is an artest at heart though and even painted the door to dorm room four in Hufflepuff house because she thought it looked too dull.

Ezra Shaffer & Sapphire Clow:
Since you don't know too much about him I'm guessing that Sapphire wouldn't know too much about him. She used to be friends with a Slytherin but he seemed to have gone away. If he can overlook the fact that Sapphire won't be able to talk to him normally then I'm sure that they can be great friends.

Audrey Love & Judy Sherman:

Beauxbatons unite indeed. I have Judy Sherman on the line for this one. She's a bit of a bubble head but she's getting better about that. She loves to dance, ballet being her passion. She's a little known in the school as a Prima ballerina. She's still a little underdeveloped but still Audrey could be a sort of mentor to her as well as a friend.

That's my bit on this :D

Jacqueline and Julie- I agree!! The need to meet up and get close again!!

Arielle and Jesse McNiel: I could see this working out well. Arielle is slightly unsure around boys since she has never attended school or really been around them much. I think it could be very cute. How would they meet? Is he a wizard? More information please?

Sean and Daniela: What is Daniela like?

Kiera and Amanda: This would be fun. Kiera is Southerner at heart and I think she would love another friend in the South. Course...we all know Sham and Peachy are best friends forever. ^_^

The Love Sister's:
I think that Karah moving in as well would be very interesting ^_^ It would definitely be in Lindsay's character to offer. I'm all for it :D

Lindsay and Nina:
I like this idea too. I think that Nina and Lindsay would get along well and it would be good for her to have a friend who is a single mom as well. They would understand each other. Maybe first rp at the Park with the children?

Audrey and Kalani:
This could be really fun. Audrey is used to being the natural center of attention but she is a sweet girl. I think they could be friends as long as Kalani's jealousy doesn't get in the way too much.

Jacqueline and Azolla:
This is a good possibility. I'm not oposed to it at all. Raziel would love the new aditions and be more of a warm presence while Jacqueline counteracts as a cold, scary one? I like this idea too ^_^ How distantly? Are they purebloods as well?

Ezra and Karah:
Agreed. Would you like me to start one somewhere?

Arielle and Nina:
Yeah. That would be fun. Arie is in town for a competition and meets up with Nina after its over?

Enzo and Audrey Marie - Yeah I could see that. Maybe they could flirt and hang out but eventually just settle on being close friends?

Enzo and Faxen - Hehe...Yeah I could see this being a possibility if you don't mind them being friends first, maybe start a relationship later? Were you thinking long term or just a fling? I literally have nothing planned for a love life so I'm open to your ideas without any other relationships interferring.

Sean & Jaylisa :
I will have to think about it. I think they could work out as a relationship but how would they met?

I think they would get along great. Faxen is outspoken enough for the two of them. I'm thinking it would be a good balance. Wanna start an rp?

He might be rude or cocky to her at first but he would soon open up and let her see the real him.

I think they could be great friends. Audrey likes to dance more for fun but she would admire that in Judy. Audrey is a 6th year. What year is Judy?

Jaq and Julie: Would you like me to start something? :)

Arielle and Jesse: They could meet just simply walking down a street and he bumps into her, noticing that she's very pretty. She could be the one that opens him up and all of that cute stuff :). He is a wizard he's from Cork, Ireand.. Good friend of the Finnigans. Parent's died when he was 20, works at Caysi's company.

Sean and Daniela: Daniela is a sweetheart, being born in Tennessee made her accoustumed to the heat, also the heat from people. Daniela is a nice person all around, I like to compare her to Caysi because their similar. Warm heart, compasionate. Her husband cheated on her so she has a soft spot right there.

Kiera and Amanda: Yes! Amanda and Kiera can be good friends I see! Want me to start something? :p

Hello my dear, I could always help:

Raziel and Jac: we have discussed them via pm so that is all good.

I also have :

Eric Evans- He is a model part time as well as athe son of a famouse soccer player and the grandson of an old oil tycoon. With that said Eric is attached to the muggle world and would be friends with anyone with class. Erics mother is also well known in the magical world as being one of the USA top healers when it comes to childern medicine and so Eric has been pulled around on the magical side as well. He works for the ministry as a W.E.

Friend for:
Cameron- could meet at the ministry
Kiera- could know each other through wand purchase or sporting event/ party
Chloe- could have modeled together or met at a social event

James Killian- James is a first year gryffindor student who is fun loving and overly curious about the world around him. He is energetic and extremely protective and loyal to those he trust. He aspires to be a great wizard some day. He is my last character for awhile as he is my least developed besides Elizabeth.

Friends for:
Ezra- could be friends as long as Ezra has no problem with him being a gryffindor.
Faxe- could be friends since they are same house

Seth makwa: Seth is a good friend of Jacob and is about to tour the world to taken in the cultures of different places. He is care free and kind hearted when he wants to be. He is not very developed as I am trying to pick up some rps with him.

Friends for:
Kat- mutal friends through Jake

Sean & Jaylisa :
Jaylisa is in New Zealand now but she could in the U.S because of Jack. She didn't want to go back to Brazil with him but she didn't want to be away from her now older son for too long. She could be new to California and he could show her around. It's up to you really

Aw man Faxen becomes Sapphire's voice and Sapphire becomes Faxen's consicence before too long. Yeah where ever you think it would be likely for the two of them to meet :D

Seeing as Sapphire's quiet nature would allow her to be patient with him I can see that happening.

She's in fifth year so admiration isn't too far out of the question :D

The Love Sister's:
Yipee. It'll be uber cute family moments.

Lindsay and Nina:
Yeah sure that sounds perfect!

Audrey and Kalani:
Nah, Kali's jealousy won't be too bad. She'd just not introduce her into Mal.

Jacqueline and Azolla:
I was thinking maybe Jacqueline could be her first cousin, once removed? I'm thinking mixed blood, if that's fine?

Ezra and Karah:
If you could, I'd appreciate it!

Arielle and Nina:
That sounds great! Isadora would adoooore Arie!

-Confuzzle- I thought Audrey was gonna date Link?

Jaq and Julie: Please!!

Arielle and Jesse: Interesting. I think this could work out nicely. I don't want her getting married young though. She is pretty busy with her gymnastics career so they could be friends then date for a while?

Sean and Daniela: That's pretty interesting. So she's a Southerner too? Sean would like that. Where does she live now? How would they meet?

Kiera and Amanda: Sure!!

Eric Evans- I think that Eric and Chloe could have been childhood friends and close with each other. Since both of their families are wealthy and famous, it could be that their families are friends. Definitely friends with Kiera and Cameron. Its very possible they would have met once or twice or would meet.

James Killian- Yeah I could see him getting along great with Faxi. She tends to get into trouble with her tongue. She says what's on her mind but she doesn't mean to offend anyone. Faxen loves to have fun though and they are in the same house ^_^. Ezra is muggleborn so he wouldn't have a problem with Gryffindors. I think they could be friends.

Seth makwa: Kat could definitely be a mutual friend.

Sean & Jaylisa :
Hmm that's possible but probably as just friends.

I think that would be pretty fun. Do you want to start an rp?

Awesome! I can start this one in a few days. I'm moving Saturday and then I will pm it to you?

Yeah. I think that would work out nicely. Audrey likes being admired :lol:

The Love Sister's:
Agreed. We will start that next break or Brightstone weekend.

Lindsay and Nina:
I'll get on that soon and pm it to Nina's account. I'm moving saturday so it might be a couple of days.

Audrey and Kalani:
Awesome! Yay for friends!!

Jacqueline and Azolla:
Yeah that should work out nicely :D

Ezra and Karah:
I will! I'm pm it to Karah when I'm done.

Arielle and Nina:
AW yay!! Can't wait for them to meet!!

I wasn't sure exactly what you wanted to do about that. I wanted them to date but I wasn't sure what you had in mind as to the future of it. Talk on msn?

Ok, I'll make those other two rp's and PM you the links :) But for Arielle and Jesse; yeah, I think that would be the best thing. They could just be dating for a few years and then see where that goes. With Sean and Daniela they could meet at a grocery store and she can cook some dinner for him and we'll take it from there.

Sean & Jaylisa :
Works just fine with me. Like I said Jay isn't the flirty type and being so into her work most of the time wouldn't even notice if a man took an interest in her. :p

http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7361758/1/ <-- there you are

Oh sure enough. I'm going on a trip for a few days after Saturday is just fine.

Want me to start one with them then?

Well all looks good. If you need me to start a few rps I can or you can if you want, Just let me know which ones you need me to do. Also if you are swamped with Rps I can hold off for a little so you can do what you need to lol

For Audrey
I could offer my part veela to date her if you like. Justin Stone. He is 19 and really laid back and just takes things as they come. He is really friendly and loving and likes to make people laugh every now and then. He gets on with most people so has a lot of friends

</COLOR>

kait heyyyyy ♥ i know you’ve got a ton of replies already but i’m just going to throw
a few things around, feel free to do what you will with them. katheryn & brody – i’m
still up for these two if you are. i’ll have to dust him off but they both seem so cutee!
indianna & audrey – i’m totally up for a new topic for these two. indianna has a lot
to talk to her biffle about even though i’m sure she would have mentioned it all one
hundred times already. but she is going to need a ton of girly mentoring regarding
sam as she’s very new to the whole boyfriend thing. hm slumber party anyone? XD
leah & alianne (and izaak!) – had a good idea for a plot for these three and a way
of bringing aly & izaak’s relationship out into the open. okay, so leah asks izaak to
babysit jay for her while she spends a night out with her fiancé and sure enough he
invites aly over to lend a helping hand and keep him company. after they put jay to
bed he and aly get to cuddling on the couch at which point leah walks in, as she is
home early for some reason, and sees them! understandably i think she’ll be quite
upset at first, even though she really does love alianne and all she’s done for izaak.
alexis was her best friend after all. but he’ll set her straight, no worries :) also i think
it’s about time that izaak took his girlfriend on a romantic date, mhm. as i said, this
is just me rambling on so let me know what you think and feel free to change it up ♥
<COLOR color="#000">

Ana-- I will reply to that topic soon. If you could start the one for Judy and Audrey that would be really great.

Enzo- That sounds good to me. We can start something next brightstone weekend. I'll start one for Audrey and Enzo soon.

Brandon- If you could start the ones we talked about that would be great.

Laura- Let me pm you about that. It depends on something else first.

Em- kat and brody: YES!! I am still all for them! I think that they are going to be so cute. Time for them to meet?
indi and audrey: I think they do need another rp. Would you like me to start it?
Izaak Aly Leah- OMG I LOOOOVE THIS IDEA!!! It is precious!! I'm sorry about not replying to our other topic. Should I start another one, reply or just proceed to this new idea?

</COLOR>

katheryn & brody – definitely ♥ i can start up a topic sometime today hopefully. how
should we have them meet? i think the photoshoot idea is a really cute one but that
depends on where she is in her career i guess. indianna & audrey– hold the phone, i
have another idea XD it’d be pretty funny if indi and audrey met kalani together. you
see cause kalani is the twin sister of riley who incidentally was dating sam and caught
him and indi almost kissing on the beach. so indi would be all omigosh! and like hide
behind audrey. we’ll have to pm alexis but hehe. leah & alianne & izaak – dun worry
about it bby :) umm but i was thinking for aly and iz maybe they could have another
rp first where he like takes her on a really sweet romantic date and then they finally
end up spending the night with each other. it’s been what, three months? i'm pretty
sure that’s a record for izaak XD and he’ll start realising that he’s super serious about
her and maybe even man up and tell her and awwwwwww ♥ i can totally start that
one up and then we could have the topic with leah and everything after that?
<COLOR color="#000">

Kat and Brody yeah mmm shes been there for about a year so maybe she finally lands her first big role as The Little Mermaid? (red hair and all :p ) so they want to take pictures of her for promos?
Indianna and Audrey oooh that would be very fun ^_^ we should pm Alexis about it. Or skype her. Want me to try and get in touch with her?
Aly and Iz and Leah mk I like that idea. I think they definitely need another rp and a date would be a good one :) The one with Leah can follow after that. Yup I like it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back