Come on you have got to be joking

Alex Mcpeak

Alex was bored sitting at his house with his cousin sitting with him on the computer so he got up and grabbed his jacket. It was rainning today as he walked outside he was just getting soaked but he didn't care anything to get away from his cousin. "gosh I wish someone would talk to me" he said not knowing where he was going or where he was at.

Sheena had just got done running some errands when she noticed a young boy heading in her direction. She didn't normally talk to people around her but she figured it wouldn't hurt. "Hey, The name's Sheena. Where ya' headed to?"

Alex smiled. "names Alex no where really just bored and wandering round what bout you?" he asked

Sheena stuck her hands in her jean pockets. With her Irish accent showing she smiled and replied, "I was goin' to head home but I think I've decided I didn't want to yet."

Alex smiled at her. "well come on mate lets go find something to do" he said showing his australian accent.

"Sooo.." Sheena locked her hand behind her back like she often did while she was walking. "Where are you from?"

Alex looked at her. "Austrilia" he said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back