Come on, take a peek, you know you want to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryker Henrick

OOC First Name
Summer
Hey there sports fans :p

So, Ryker here is (hopefully) going to be a transfer student this year. He needs the usual load, friends, enemies, crushes, admiriers, you know the drill ;)

He is cheeky, flirty and can be very dirty minded if in a good mood. He is loyal to those who stick by him but will be the first to kick you on the street if you try and double cross him for any reason. His parents just died so he is not in the best of moods at the moment. He will be a bit rough around the edges and can get violent if you cross him at the wrong time. I was hoping he could find someone to trust enough to let everything out to. He would probably connect better with a girl for that sort of thing.

I also need his family. As I said his parents just died so he and his sister have gone to live with their mothers' parents. I need someone to play his little sister and grandparents.

All that is too his sister is that she is eleven and close to her brother. The owner can choose her attitude playby, even name, it could even be someone's character already if you like.

The same goes for the grand parents. They are on his mothers' side so they don't really need the same surname.

Either PM me or post here if you want anything to do with him.
You know you want to, you get a cookie!

xoxo

I can offer you caley shale, she enjoys hanging out with friedns and help her family to compose music and dances. Caley is quite a lonely shy person who doesnt always believe in herself even if people try to convince her. She is 14

I'm not sure they would get along to be honest. Ryker can get very impatient with people who do not like themselves, including insecureness, and at the moment he is more likely to snap at her or even hit her. Not to mention he can't dance :)

:) ok no worries :D but what you said gave me an idea thank you!

By reading this, I think your fun to rp with ...

Ally has kinds of personality that you would like and wouldn't like, she's cruel at times but kind hearted if the person is enough on her standards. She's an only child to both magical parents and works on a muggle school. She likes shopping, quidditch and making everybody suffer.

She does sound like someone he could end up liking, especially in the mood he is in at the moment. He prefers' strong people and would like someone as long as they defended their beliefs no matter what the beliefs were.

He wouldn't help her with the suffering part though, he'll stick to his beliefs and let her get on with hers.

Right, somehow got into Gryffindor, Thought he would be a hufflepuff. Oh well, : )

Victor: Could be a friend, needs someone to show him around anyway. Victor could kind of be his guide to the school?

Ally: Sure, Do you want it inside school or outside?

Hey there. How about a friend with some light flirting with Hoshi here. She's loud and nice but has a bit of a dark side to her thanks to her father's family.

Hey there. ^_^ This is Vivienne. She appears very fragile at first, which I'm sure would frustrate Ryker, but in reality she is quite stubborn and steadfast. She's a very caring friend, so if Ryker was in a bad mood, Viv would definitely stick by him and try to make sure he was happy and stuff, even if he got angry at her. She'd be very blunt with him, and not just tell him want he wanted to hear. So maybe a love/hate friendship? Like, Ryker might get annoyed at her for acting too nice or trying to help him and stuff, but then at the same time he'd be happy that he had a friend that told him the truth and actually cared about him?

I don't know, just a random idea. :lol:

.. So where's mah cookie. :glare:

Hoshi: She sounds pretty good. As long as she doesn't care he's a Gryffindor it's all good.

Vivienne: She sounds like she could be his close friend. After they get past the fragile part. She could be like his confidant or something, maybe his closest friend other than his sister. That okay or do you just want a normal friendship?

Ally: I will post in the grounds and link it here.

Victor: Thanks mate : )

Summer x

Oh she won't care if he's a Gryffendor. She dated Victor once upon a time :p So do you want me to start the thread :D

No, that sounds awesome! I think it would be cool for Viv to be confidants with a guy, because most of her friends are girls. ^_^ Do you have any ideas for an introduction RP? Or shall we wait until something happens and Vivienne is needed.

Hoshi: Yes please : )

Viv: I'm not sure really. If she comes off as fragile we could have them meet and have him learn she really isn't and then the next could be when he's having a wobbly moment? Unless you have other ideas?

I am only posting coz I want a cookie xD
I keed actually it's coz I love smurfette xD
okay I keed again... it's coz Shalamar needs to get out this year
there I've said it.​

Shalamar has had awful luck with guys in the past
1. Henric Lee the boy who seemed to constantly rescue her, made her fall for him as a result and even seemed interested in her to a point but he didn't want any ties (he actually left coz school got really busy RL )
2. Mark Stone she dated for a brief while - extremely brief but he broke up with her coz he had met someone else <_<
3. She got a crush on another boy Ramses and they did begin writing to one another but nothing ever came of it.

She feels like she's a jinx where the male race is concerned to be honest. She's a dragon keeper or at least one in training, so spends all her vacations away in Mongolia which is fine by her as it gives her no time to think about boys or other things she might be missing out on.

At first she was like a fragile girl, nice and polite but the past two years being a DK has helped her to toughen up a great deal. She has one best friend Artemis and she is very close to her family but for once I would like to see a romance for her go well instead of flounder and die xD

What say you :)

As Victor;Pukeness to Hoshi and still gonna start it mate!

Sara bka Shilo; Friends|Flirt Zombie? XD. I'm tryna give Shilo a real Bostonian personality even though she from Spain so the wild child nothing more she still loyal to Mark but something bad could happen? Involving Magic?

Ps. Why didn't you transfer Markov?

Shalamar: At the moment he's got a bit of a thing going on. They could be friends was a while and then a have a relationship when he's free. He seems to be getting quite a bit of attention from the ladies it seems : ). Your cookie is in the post : )

Sara: Flirt Zombie sounds good, close friends as well? What do you mean by something bad happening?

Oka then. So now what I need is a guy friend and maybe a final or future girl.

He is taken until the end of school it seems so I was thinking he could have a close friend during school, maybe she already likes him maybe she doesn't, but they click when they leave school. Anyone up for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back