Come on Over In My Direction

Amias Piper

OOC First Name
Nichole
Sexual Orientation
--
Wand
Curved 18 Inch Flexible Spruce Wand with Basilisk Skin Core
The music was loud in the magical bar - live band Amias knew nothing about them except that their music made the people around him want to drink more and dance more. Some made fools of themselves, others weren't have bad but tried to hard. It was quite the site to see men approach girls out of their leagues - as if they were boxers trying to punch out of their weight to look cool. Then there were men who approached the ugly friend so their friend could get the pretty one. People watching always interested Amias more than inserting himself, unless he saw personal gain in doing so, such as finding someone to take home. After all he may not have been social but he could appreciate aesthetic beauty. Amias pushed up his sleeves a little farther on his arms and ordered another fruity drink. He really wasn't one for a strong liqueur - why drink that when you could have a beverage that tasted like a cheesecake?

Amias eyed the girls that walked in, but his eyes were drawn past them to a curly headed cutie he thought he could stand to take time with. If she didn't speak like an unintelligent baboon that was. The boy approached slowly, before isolating his eyes on just her. "Ma'am I thought you should know that what you're doing here is highly illegal." He spoke, opening up for a practiced pickup line. His English accent was smooth in almost an unnerving way as he smiled, an eyebrow cocked waiting for her to take the bait.

Instead of focusing on their studies for their up coming NEWTs, the Pukwudgie and captain of their house Quidditch team was guilt trip by one of her housemates. It was a weekend and they're free to roam the nearby city where there are both no-maj and wizarding bars around. With the constant bullying happened, Abby found her nicest dress that she owned, a pair of heels her step sister gave to her on her birthday. The 17 year old kept the shoes even if they're not on the same page right now. Although, for some reason, she's not feeling the dress nor the whole set up of the night. There was oddly wrong with it but who she was to predict what was going to happen? She's not a seer after all.

Arriving at their second wizarding bar, after hitting up a few non-alcoholic drinks at one popular no-maj bar. Abby had a little buzz but enough to be alert. She didn't know she could have a lot of fun, and she just realized how boring she was just hours ago. Abilene was now contemplating whether she wanted to pursue her Quidditch career or do something that is exciting but for now, having fun is on her mind. Abby let her friends roam around while she stays at the bar with her usual order of cosmopolitan. Sipping her first sip, she was already greeted by someone who thinks she hadn't heard of the line before. "You know what's illegal?" She stated while gently placing her glass on the bar top. "Using the same line over and over. I bet the one who invented that is suing everybody right now." Abby smiled and took another sip from the glass as she took it again. She didn't know how many guys have used that on her just for tonight alone but no one had attempted to go further.

The boy raised an eyebrow and gave a darkened chuckle. "You see it's funny you peg me as someone who doesn't calculate what i say." The man didn't move an inch closer, but his stance straightened confidently. "As far as inventiveness if I'm intelligent and good looking with a lot to offer in conversation does it matter if my pick up lines are original?" He insisted his point of view further. "After all does it mater how I say you are beautiful so long as I'm calling you beautiful?"

He got his point across The girl was cute - a bit annoying considering she didn't just let him finish his pick up line - but still attractive. He leaned beside her, but made sure it was an equal distance than before - after all he wasn't going to be threatening just yet. Unless she got any ruder - then he'd put her in her place. Pretty or not a bad attitude made someone ugly easily. Almost as ugly as being unintelligent made them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back