Status
Not open for further replies.

Eileen Doyle

OOC First Name
Malynne
Wand
13" Black Limba, Griffin Claw
I thought the title appropriate. ;D

I've posted in here before for poor ol' Eileen and I got no takers. So far, I have no finale for her, and she only has one friend(Estrella Styx!!!!♥). I don't think I should really look for a finale, since settling down wouldn't really be her strong suit... but maybe a long relationship that ends because each person wants different things. And I mean... LONG. Like, seriously. You gotta be in it for the long run. :p

But first, maybe some fun? She deffo needs friends. Maybe some other Auror's or Ministry workers, since most of her days are spent there. I was thinking as well, in the romance department maybe a blind date? I've never RPed one, and it would be pretty fun to see how something like that turns out.

Please postpostpost. Eileen is super special awesome. Here be her profile: http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7338854/1/#new

GOGOGOGOGO :D

Hey Maylenne. :hug:

Well, I've been wanting to bring out my Auror that I've had for quite some time, but never had the chance to RP with him. He's rather an interesting individual, so I think I can offer him up for the 'loooooooooong term' relationship. xD Since they both work in the same department, it would be interesting to see the two on a blind date, and then a relationship could start. I'm going to be re-doing his PB, as well as making a new profile for him, so bare with me. ^_^

Let me know.

Hamza :woot:

I'm soooooo uber happy that you posted. ♥ I like that idea too. Perhaps they could be partners, you know how in most crime drama's the cops have a partner? Not sure if it would be like that in the Auror world though. Anyway, once you get all your stuff finished we should RP. :D

Just let me know when you are ready.

I'm up for it Mayl. They can be partner's in crime as well, which will help them carry over to starting a relationship as well since the two could compete with each other. :)

Oh darn, Madz. Er. I think it would be fun for them to work together and such, as well as be friends. :D I already suggested partners to Hamaza's charrie.

@Hamza sound swell to me. :)

Can you start a topic somewhere Maly? I'm about to leave soon. Have a study group to attend, and then have to tutor a few students. :tut:

@Hamza Of course. I'm assuming we're doing the blind date thing. I'm going to have my character recognize yours, though, since they do work together. lol. But, if you have something different in mind just let me know via pm.

@Madz I bet you're enjoying having a computer! :D Eileen the good guy? Sounds swell. She's more of the noble sort. Gryffindor for a reason! If you want to start an RP, I'd love to work something out.

@Lily Wooo! Eileen needs some friends. If you'd like to start an RP somewhere I would be happy to reply to it, and see how they get along.

Leah Winters said:
@Madz I bet you're enjoying having a computer! :D Eileen the good guy? Sounds swell. She's more of the noble sort. Gryffindor for a reason! If you want to start an RP, I'd love to work something out.
I said she a good guy but she a byotch sometimes xD and of course I will pm you ♥ !
and yes I am enjoying it :p

I will. Gotta think of how she snuck out of the house from Sumner. Xd I will link you when I get one. :D

@Lily Heheh... Thanks. Just pm me or whatevah~ Looking forward to it. ^-^

Okay! Let me know when you want to RP, Kait. I'd be happy to start a topic, or you can if you'd like.

Actually, that's not a bad idea. I'd love a group RP!

Maly, you didn't Pm me the link to the RP. xD Although I found it, so not to worry. :p

Oh lord. I'm sorry, Hamza. >_< I totally forgot. Ugh.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back