Come 'ere you Bludger!

Adira Ater

| Blood Magic | Slytherin Alumni | Ater Heir |
OOC First Name
Ash
Wand
Unyeilding Straight Blackthorn Wood Wand 13 1/4" with Thestral Tail Hair
Adira walked down to the Quidditch pitch, a broom and beaters bat in one arm, and a box in the other which seemed to be rateling around like mad. Adira finally got onto the pitch and she dropped the box, stretching her arms Adira grabbed her bat firmly in her hand before putting her broom down on the ground, she walked over to the box and undid the latches, inside was a single bludger, for training purposes only of course.

Adira felt like training, and what other way to do it then to hit the bludger around the court a few times. Flicking the latch of the bludger restraint the bludger shot into the air like a wild beast. Adira kicked the box shut before she ran over to her broom “Up!” she demanded as the broom went into her hand while she was still running, mounting the broom she kicked off swiftly and shot into the sky. The Bludger was flying high, but she needed to get her speed up so she could move onto perfecting her aim. Adira finally caught up with the bludger and swung her bat, hitting the bludger with a loud crack hitting it towards the ground. Adira loved flying, she felt so free, and playing against herself in Quidditch was fun as well, before she got a broom she used to be batter in her brother’s game of modified Quidditch where they would fly and pass the quaffle and she would have to hit bludgers which one of her brothers would hit towards her.
And a few nasty broken bones came of that. Adira pulled her broom into a nose dive, the wind flowing through her hair; she looked like she could be diving straight for the ground.
Pulling the nose up she went across the ground to chase the bludger which had taken on a new course “come here you rotten thing” she said as she followed it as it shot up. “I’m going to blast you to pieces bludger” she called out to it as it changed direction again.

It was a sunny day in the Winter when Andrew came back to Hogwarts after spending his holidays with Mal. Mallory had been on high spirits due to some unknown reason and had therefore bought a new broom for Andrew, the same Emerald Streak. He was going to kill Gethathorn one day for breaking his broom into pieces but for now this Slytherin wanted to take flight in the cool winter breeze that took over the skies.

Walking to the Qudditch pitch, with his broom in one hand he was surprised to see someone practising so early in the year. Out of nowhere, all of a sudden, a bludger came soaring through the air towards him. It had changed direction and Andrew was it's new target. Gulping as he saw the bludger bridging the gap between them he wondered what to do. Being a captain, Andrew knew how to handle seeker position and keeper position and his place, chaser but he was a stranger to these bludgers especially when he was unarmed.

Duck silly, his inside told him as he crouched on the ground and the bludger flew at break neck speed from over his head, blowing his hair as it went. Standing once again on his feet he looked up at the sky to see who it was that was so passionate about bludgers and a grin spread across his face as he recognized the familiar face of Adira.

Mounting his broom, he kicked off hard from the ground and shooted forward like a rocket soaring through the air in Adira's direction. "Hey there" he said smiling boardly at her. After the holidays he had got to know her better and she was really sweet girl who denied to accept the sweetness she had.

Adira went to chase the bludger, she saw it heading at someone he ducked and she called out "i had that one" she said as she turned her broom around and chased after the bludger again Swinging her bat with a thwack it shot off in another Direction "Hi" she said "what brings you to the pitch so early in the year" she said.
"Hold that thought" she added as she kicked her broom around and hit the bludger off in another direction, who thought it was fun to try play bowling with two pins. she turned back "same question"

Andrew watched as Adira asked her question but first hit the bludger away from them. "I thought I'd practise with my new broom" he told her with a smile. "It's the Emerald Streak, same old but ...well Gethathorn blew the old one into pieces" he said to Adira with a sigh as the vivid memory of his broom, something very close to his heart that had been shattered into pieces by his enemy, Gethathorn came into his mind. "What about you?"he asked Adira as his mind considered on offering her an invitation to a race.

Adira laughed "of course" she said when he said that Getathorn smashed his other broom she snarled "owch, Poor Broom" she said as she let go of her broom and balanced.
"Well i'm working on my Defending, i am trying to see if i can press it any faster to help defend people" she said as she grabbed her beaters bat again "This has been my bat since i was little" she said "it was my grand fathers" she said as she studyied the dark dee brown bat with a green tinge to it. "i would die if this broke"
Adira watched to see where the Bludger could be, "Hey, i'll race ya" she said "to the other end of pitch and back" she said "ready, go" she said quickly as she grabbed ahold of her broom and shot of towards the other end of the pitch.

Defending skills, great for the team, he thought happily as Adira mentioned her reason for being here. As she said she'd die if anything happened to her bat, the thought made him shudder. "I will save you no matter what" he said with a friendly smile. He would have pondered over it if she hadn't challanged him on the race. Andrew took his position, bending on his broom to cut the air and fly faster and as she say go he accelerated through the air, rocketing past her and then the hoops. He concentrated on the path laying ahead him however he couldn't help at a glance towards Adira as she flew. Her brown hair made her look more gorgeous as she flew.

As he looked ahead the bludger was zooming towards him at break neck speed. He ducked just in time but this lowered his speed. In no time, Adira would be catching up with him. Gripping his broom handle tighter he continued to fly as fast as possible.

Adira watched Andrew shoot on past her "Oi" she said as she leaned forward on her broom making it go faster, she watched him pass the hoops, "SHOW OFF!" she called out as she watched him Dodge a bludger. Adira swung her bat while still leaning forward, Hitting the Bludger with a Crack, Directioning it off in another Direction.
Adira caught up with Andrew "Is that the best you got" she said as she made her broom drop a bit so she soared under him. Adira focused on her Own Broom for a bit, nothing else seemed to be around her, Adira's Goal was to get to the Hoops, Her Emerald Green eyes locked onto her target and Adira leaned Closer to her broom, she managed to just pull ahead of Andrew Bringing her broom up in height so she was infront of him. "C'mon Captain, your ment to be faster then me" she said. "Don't get beaten By a Girl" she said calling out behind her.

Andrew smiled as Adira closed up on him and then flew under him and once again came in level with him, all these moves lowered his speed but as she taunted him, he bent lower allowing the aero-dynamic physics principal to work as he shooted off like a rocket. "I aint gonna lose" he said as he flew past Adira the finish line not far ahead.

Adira laughed to herself as she leaned closer into her broom, shooting forward catching up to Andrew, if she timed it right she might be able to fly up past Andrew and knock him out of the way. The Finish line was insite and Adira was just slowly edging up infront of Andrew, Adira pulled her broom and came closer and closer to underneeth Andrews broom to try and throw him off.
"Almost there" she shouted getting closer the the finish line

Users who are viewing this thread

Back