OOC First Name
Teigan
Sexual Orientation
Polyamourous
Wand
Kingwood 15 1/2 with Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
</FONT></SIZE>

l.jpg

[color=362E2F]KIARA[/color] [color=502B2C]BELLE[/color] [color=692829]TINE[/color] [color=832526]![/color]
[color=442C2D]FIFTEEN : FEMALE : STRAIGHT : SINGLE[/color]

[color=362E2F]I KNOW YOUR TYPE BOY YOU'RE DANGEROUS YOU'RE THAT GUY I'D[/color]
[color=832526]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - BE STUPID TO TRUST[/color]

<SIZE size="50"><FONT font="tahoma">Kiara is a very distrusting girl. She is arrogent, rude and often goes into fits of anger if her brother is mentioned, though she often thinks about him. Kiara is quite upset about repeating her fourth year and no longer being in Beauxbatons. She often tries to stay away from crowds of people so that she doesn't have to listen to them speaking english. Even though she can speak the language she really rather prefers to speak french and likes to surround herself with all her french books and other such items in the dorms. Kiara secretly wishes her brother was still around so atlteast she would have someone to talk to some of the time, though she isn't quite sure why she hates him.
[color=362E2F]WHEN YOU WERE HANGING IN THE CORNER WITH YOUR FIVE BEST[/color]
[color=832526]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - FRIENDS[/color]

So people, if you have any fourth or fifth years that you think could maybe get along with Kiara please post. It would be preferable if they could speak french and were girls, but they are not absolute set in stone requirements. Though a french girl would be nice for Kiara as a best friend.
[color=362E2F]BUT JUST ONE NIGHT COULDN'T BE SO WRONG YOU MAKE ME WANNA[/color]
[color=832526]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - LOSE CONTROL[/color]

Okay, so I need some love interests for Kiara. Obviously because Kiara is straight they would need to be male, however in fifth year im thinking of having Kiara experiment with a female. So if you have any characters for that please post. With regards to the boys, there isn't much requirement wise except for them to be either the same age or older and for them to be accepting of her very messed up personality. Maybe a Hufflepuff relationship could be interesting *hint*hint* :r
[color=362E2F]OH SHE GOT AWAY WITH THE BOYS IN THE PLACE, SHE'S A LOOKER[/color]
[color=832526]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - DON'T STAND A CHANCE[/color]

Enemies, enemies, enemies! Any characters that you guys have that you think would be Kiara's enemy. And believe me there are alot of reasons why they would hate her, than post here. No reqirements for this one.
[color=362E2F]HE GOT AWAY WITH THE GIRLS IN THE BACK, ACTING LIKE THEY'RE[/color]
[color=832526]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - TOO HOT TO DANCE[/color]

this lovely template was made by california dreaming at CAUTION 2.0, aka dana at express yourself. don't take off this credit, or something bad will happen to you. lyrics are from cobra starship.
<i>
</i>

Hey Teiggy.

So yeah, I have Grace for friendship, she speaks French fluently, even with a French accent and the whole bit, I'm sure you know her new personality, so I think it would bbe funny for Kiara to witness the crazy that is Grace Raven at the moment :p

And for love interests, I have two hufflepuffs, one is a ball of energetic, hyperactivr fun, and the other is more... quiet and polite. I'm sure you know who I'm talking about, so take your pick :D
As for enemies, I think it would be fun for her to meet Samual, I think they would rub each other the wrong way and it would be fun to see how Sammy reacts to a negative force bent on hating him ;)

KIARA&&GRACE
. FRIENDS .​
</SIZE>
I think that would be really good for both of them. But would Gracie actually be okay with speaking only french with Kiara? Coz that could cause some problems...
<i>
</i>
KIARA&&DREW
. LOVE INTEREST .​
You are adorable. Yes please :D
<i>
</i>
KIARA&&SAMMY
. ENEMIES .​
Okay, well you tell me what he would hate about her and I will think about it.
<i>
</i>
<SIZE size="50">THIS WAS MADE BY KISS AND TELL ! OF CAUTION2.0
DO NOT REMOVE THIS CREDIT, OR I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN D<

Kiara&Grace

Yep, she'd be fine, because she likes speaking French more than speaking english oor italian! xD

Kiara&Drew
She could man him up a little ;)

Samual&Kiara

I think, since they seemed llike opposites, they would naturally have a disliking. Sammy would bring up his family left and right and wouldn't like the fact that she is so negative to hher family.

Tenile: Accepted

Any other takers??

I have Spencer Todd here. He could be a friend if you want. He is inconsiderate, disruptive, and is spoiled. He is hard to get along with at first because he is difficult, but I think the two could be friends. Maybe? He does not know French, but he is half Cuban, so he knows Spanish.

I also have a Gryffindor, Klaus Smile, that used to be home schooled, but he transferred into Hogwarts New Zealand as a 5th year. He speaks fluent French and is nice most of the time, but he can get frustrated. He is nice most of the time, so I don't know if you want him. I only offered him because he can speak French.

heyy tieggs i have stefan here who needs anything he can get he can be calm and collective at times but can also have a anger on him. plus he speaks fluent latin.

I have multiple characters at my disposal. There Oliver, Fourth year Ravenclaw guy currently single. i know your character has a love interest but he's an option depending how things go, naturally he could be a friend too. I have Jennette, fourth year Gryffindor, the two of them could be friends with the possibility of experimenting in the fifth year like you said but thats up to you. I have other characters but I think these will be ok for now.

KIARA&&SPENCER
. FRIENDS .​
</SIZE>
Lol, Spencer is cute. Anyway, I think Kiara could get along well with him. They couldn't be close friends because she is way picky, but they could be just friends, like study buddies and what not. Lol, of course, there would not be much studying involved. Kiara is not very studious hah. **Edit**
I actually think that they would be like... uh... make out buddies? If that whats its called. That could be interesting to role play. If your up for it. Of course if you disagree the friend option is still there.
<i>
</i>
KIARA&&KLAUS
. FRIENDS .​
This could be interesting because they are both transfers. Kiara is supposed to be in fifth year but she didn't want to transfer right into her OWL year so she dropped back. But i think they could have some similarites, both having not been at HNZ for awhile.
<i>
</i>
KIARA&&STEFAN
. ENEMIES .​
I only see Stefan as being someone Kiara wouldn't like. She would probably see him as a nuisence. Plus she doesn't like Hufflepuffs, (yes I know her future love interest is Hufflepuff, but that is for a special plot.) but they would be very intersting enemies. and besides, he misses his family and she hates hers...
<i>
</i>
KIARA&&OLIVER&&JENNETTE
. LOVE INTEREST & FRIEND .​
<SIZE size="50">:wub: OMG thankyou. I could see Oliver maybe dating Kiara if this ting with Drew doesn't work out, or maybe before she dates Drew. And I am very interested to know more about Jennette??
<i>
</i>

Yep that sounds gr8 do you want me to start a topic or do you want to?

If you gimme a while I'll start and pm you

Spencer&Kiara
Fun! I think that would be interesting to RP. Could you start something for those two? I am going to be gone for a few days, so I won't be able to.

Klaus&Kiara
So do you think they could be average friends or something like that?

Sure and Yes.

Well sadly Jennette is kinda underdeveloped and I don't remember what kind of description I put in her sorting but I am working on a bio. She is for intensive purposes a southern girl. She's sweet but has a bit of a short fuse and a temper to back it up. Very loyal, very musical, prefers to be outside sitting out on the grass on a hot summers day kinda girl. The character outline is kinda thin but I'll give you her full bio when its finished. In regards to Oliver, before or after Drew doesn't matter either way totally up to you. I think Oliver has a bio on the site I'll see if I can track it down and get back to you.

*Edit* Scratch the can't find the bio thing. Her development is in her sig.

Hey there,I have two characters.I have,

Amelia Jane
She is a first year Slytherin.She is still trying to find out what kind of a person she is but anyways any information you want is in her bio.She could be a friend.

Kate Moon
She is a fifth year Hufflepuff.I can offer her as a enemy as she probably wouldn't like Kara either though it was only be after she talked to her.Also any information is in her bio too.

Johanna

KIARA&&JENNETTE&&OLIVER
. FRIENDS (experiment) .​
</SIZE>
I really like Jennette for this, she seems like the perfect girl for Kiara to experiment with. They both have short fuses so it would be a very interesting for them to meet. I think they could bond over their short fuses, lol. They seem like they could get along. Would you like to start that one?
As for Oliver, I'm thinking they could date in sixth or seventh year? I dunno if they would be finals or not, but we can see where it goes? I can start this one if you like ^_^
<i>
</i>
KIARA&&AMELIA
. MENTEE .​
Hmmm, im seeing more of a mentor/mentee thing going on there. She usually doesn't associate with younger years because they annoy her.​
<i>
</i>
KIARA&&KATE
. ENEMIES .​
<SIZE size="50">Kate would be a pretty good enemy for Kiara as she really doesn't like Hufflepuff's. They annoy her and because her brother was one, she keeps seeing her brother where he is not so another Hufflepuff annoyance would be lovely thankyou very much ^_^

I like the idea of Oliver having a final. But we can wait and see, Seventh year is a while away but by all means start something. I'll start a topic for Jennette/Kiara and pm it to you

</COLOR></FONT>
<FONT font="georgia"><COLOR color="purple"> coolsies :cool:

Amelia and Kiara
That's grand.Could you start that one please?

Kate and Kiara
Perfect.I'll start that one if you want?

</SIZE></COLOR></FONT>
Yeah sounds gtm ^_^
<FONT font="georgia"><COLOR color="darkgreen"><SIZE size="50">

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back