david
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Ebony Wand 15 Essence of Phoenix Talon
hi guys,
I haven't been around for a long time due to personal reason's :( BUT I am back and ready to rock and roll again... for the time being I'm just going to stick with my little guy here I may open Laura Salvatore back up but for now id like to develop Stefan.
so for him id like:
some friends
a love interest (where possible)

so if you'd like to help me make my come back to the rp stage please either message me or just say so on this topic

thanks
David

I also have this guy open to do stuff with
so id like some friends and bullys as he's home schooled it would have to be outside of school time

Hello David!

So,I can offer you this guy here for Stefan. He is currently in the Spanish army and training to be an army medic, which means he's pretty busy a lot of the time, However he's sweet on a girl who lives in New Zealand, so he spends a lot of time with her. So he travels a lot. I need him to get a couple more friends, since I don't RP him as often as I would really like to.
Felix is a very kind and excitable person, but his work has given him much more focus. he's a selfless human who loves helping others and finds that being in the army allows him to do that as well as expand his skills. He doesn't intend to spend his entire life in the army but for now he'd very happy there.
I think they could be good friends! Let me know what you think!

sounds good to me emzies and I do think they would get on like a house on fire

Awesome!
Do you want me to start something or would you like to start something?

Awesome, will do, any preference as to where?
And I'll PM it to you when I'm done!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back