Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Swings both ways
Wand
Curved 10" Whippy Ivy Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
After Jess had kissed Elvira at the Quidditch match against Hogwarts New Zealand, time had gone too fast for them to really stop and discuss what this meant for them, and before she knew it Jess was graduating and leaving Beauxbatons behind. Though that didn't necessarily mean she wanted to leave everything behind, so she had made sure to keep in touch with Elvira post-graduation. She had spent so much of her last year at school trying to deny any sort of feelings from the girl and now she regretted not taking advantage of that time instead. Though to be fair, she had tried to push the girl away for the sake of not having to have some sort of long-distance post-graduation relationship, which is exactly what they were sort of going through now. Still, Elvira had been endearingly persistent and Jess found herself with enough free time without classes to worry about now that keeping in touch wasn't actually too hard, and now they had made plans to meet up together in person. These days she mostly worked and trained in Wales with her team, but she had decided to travel back to France and stay with her parents for the break since it would be easier for Elvira to meet her here than in another country. Sica walked into a small coffee shop and looked over the menu hanging above the counter for a drink to order as she waited for the other girl to arrive.

Thinking back to the match against Hogwarts last year still made Elvira's stomach flutter, and it wasn't because of how well they had played. The memory of Jess kissing her after she got the snitch was one she daydreamed about often, especially as she had barely seen the girl since. It was really a shame it happened shortly before the older girl graduated, but she was glad they kept in touch. Elvira was now in the same position as Jessica had been last year, as co-captain of the team. It was a little daunting, because she still didn't really know what she was doing. But in a way it did feel nice to take over from the girl, as if they were still working together in some way. But now it was time for the holidays and that meant it was time to take a break from Quidditch. Both mentally and physically. It was probably good to take a break, she got very competitive. She was very excited to see Jessica today, and already had a wide smile on her face as she walked into the coffeeshop where they had agreed to meet. Thankfully, Jessica was easy to spot with her bright hair. Elvira walked over to her and hugged her without thinking about it. If she stopped to think too much, she might get embarrassed or nervous. "Hi!" She said as she pulled away with a grin. "I missed you." There were many things she wanted to say, but that sentence encompassed most of it. It was true and honest, and she hoped Jessica felt the same way.

Jess was still mulling over her choices on what to order when she felt someone hug her from seemingly out of nowhere and the red haired girl smiled as soon as she recognized who it was. Jess wrapped her arms around Elvira with a brief but longing squeeze right before she pulled away and Jess laughed at the girl's candor but she appreciated it all the same because she totally felt the same way. "Missed you too," she said, just in case Elvira didn't know it. And just because she could, Sica leaned forward and kissed her for good measure, smiling as she pulled back. Judging by Elvira's frankness, she didn't think the girl would mind her being so forward. "I was just about to order," she gestured towards the counter behind her, glad for Elvira's good timing so they could order together and find a place to sit. Sica laced their fingers together as she turned to look at the menu again to finally make her choice on what to get. It was then that it occurred to her that this was the second person she was keeping a pseudo long distance relationship with so perhaps she was somewhat of a pro in longing for someone and then wanting to enjoy every second with them once they were together. "How is your break so far? How are classes? How's the team?" Jess asked all at once, eager to catch up and grinning despite knowing how silly she must sound.

Elvira had hugged Jessica without really thinking about it, but now she was a little nervous about her actions. She knew the girl had thought her too young before, so maybe she should try to act more maturely? But Elvira wasn't very good at acting. She just behaved the way she felt was right, and she could only hope Jessica would appreciate that. She grinned when the girl said she missed her too, happy that the older girl kissed her. It seemed like they were okay, and that was good. "Oh! Do you know what yet? I'm gonna get something sweet with a lot of whipped cream, just warning you. That's how I like my coffee." She said, squeezing her hand as the girl laced her fingers together. "I like that your hair is still red, are you thinking of keeping it like this?" She asked. Then she laughed as Jessica asked her a bunch of questions at once. "My break is fine, if a bit boring. Classes are classes and the team is good! Practices are going well, though I'm not the best at organizing them." She grimaced slightly as she remembered her weird speech at the last one. "What about you? How is it to play for the Harpies? Please tell me it's amazing." She pleaded, eager to hear stories about what it was like to play for a professional team. It was soon their turn to order, and Elvira quickly did so. The sooner they could sit down and relax while they talked, the better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back