Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
ML ♡
Wand
Curved 16 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Wendall had done so well in not peeping at the notes up until now. He was struggling to know who this person on his list was though so he had looked at the note to see if he could get any clues. Judging by it, he was looking for someone quiet outgoing, and so as he headed up to the Ravenclaw tower he was on the look out for anyone that seemed so. "Are you @Avaria Lockwood ?" he asked nervously, when one of the girls fit his vague description. Rose delivering was much harder than he'd first thought.

Ava had been skipping away from the common room, humming to herself. She stopped and twirled to face the boy. "I am! What's your name? Can I help you?" She chattered, smiling brightly. She gasped as she saw the rose basket and giggled, clapping her hands together. "Oh, yay! Is one of those for me? They're so pretty!" She bit her lip, clasping her hands behind her back and rocking on her heels to keep herself from talking the boy to death. He was so small and cute! Could she adopt him? She could use two little brothers!

A bright smile appeared on Wendall's circular little face when the girl confirm she was the one he was looking for. "My name is Wendall. I'm a first year," he looked up at her with wide eyes as he watched her excitedly wait for her rose. Maybe she was looking for one from someone in particular? "I have this for you," he reached into his bag, pulling out a long yellow rose and handing it to the Ravenclaw. "There's a note here too," the note however seemed to have separated from the rose when he'd been reading it earlier, and laying his bag down on the floor, Wendall dropped to his knees and he frantically began searching for it and trying not to panic.

Ava giggled, tucking the rose into her bag before getting to her knees and looking with him. "It's nice to meet you, Wendall!" She chattered brightly. "I'm sure it's here somewhere!" She looked at him and gasped, smiling so hard she thought her face might break. "oooh, there's something stuck in your sleeve! Is that it?" She chattered.

Wendall's face was flushed by the time Avaria pointed out that there was actually something tucked into his sleeve, and while he felt silly that she was even helping him since it shouldn't have been that hard to deliver it, he was appreciative of her too. He pulled out the note, straightening it out and handing it to girl with a sheepish smile. At least between them they'd gotten there eventually.

Ava,

You are always my bubbly friend.
Happy Valentines!

~Alexis

Ava glanced at the note, smiling brightly. She should really spend some time with Alexis. She giggled, putting the note in her pocket. She leaned forward and hugged the younger boy. "Thank you, Wendall!" She told him, pulling back and ruffling his hair. "Are you enjoying delivering roses?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back