Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Rigid Silver Lime Wand with Veela Hair Core
Simon was not enjoying how quickly his last year of school was going. With graduation came a lot of things he didn't want to deal with but for now he could pretend that wasn't happening and simply focus on the things in front of him. One of those things was his Brotherhood duty. When he had gotten the co-president position he had thought Abian was mad but he had grown to appreciated the position and was quite proud of what he had been capable of. But with one last event to plan there was some pressure to make it count, and one way to do what was to team up with the Heta Omega girls. He had gotten Samantha to meet up with him to figure out something fun. He arrived to the student lounge and quickly took over a table so they would have plenty of room to work. He also took out a note book incase they needed to write anything down and he checked the time. He was a little early but it wasn't too long before he spotted Samantha and waved her over.

The year was ticking by quickly and Samantha couldn't believe that her Hogwarts year was coming closer and closer to a close. She was nervous about her last year ending. and the girl still totally wasn't sure what she was going to be doing after Hogwarts, but she needed to sort that out fast and quickly. Sam, however, was glad that she had some school duties that she needed to focus on, that could somewhat help her be distracted from deciding her future. Those duties had included her being the president of the Heta Omega club, and she was glad that Simon had reached out to her to plan something for their last event. She made her way to the student lounge like they had planned, a notebook in hand. It didn't take her long to find the boy once she made it inside. "Hey!" Samantha says with a smile, as she waved and took a seat at the table.

Simon was relieved when Samantha joined him and looked ready to get to work. He didn't take much seriously but he did care about making Brotherhood events at least somewhat interesting. "Glad you could make it." he said with a warm smile. "So hopefully this won't take too long to sort out and I've already run this by Noel." he started to explain. Running a club with a co-president had become a test of communication but it had worked out for the best since it let them share the load. "But I was thinking of a bonfire on the lawn to celebrate the end of the year could be really fun for us to do together." he said and fiddled with his pen as he waited for her response.

Samantha nodded along as Simon spoke. "Okay, That's cool," Samantha says with a small smile and nod as Simon mentioned that he had discussed some stuff with Noel. She smiles brightly and nods her head. "That sounds great. I think that would be fun!" Samantha says with a small smile. She thought it was some sort of great way to end her year here. "I can bring snacks or something. Just so there's something to eat I guess" Samantha says with a small chuckle. She thought it was something the least she could do, to try and contribute and what not.

Simon was relieved when Samantha seemed excited by his idea. Despite his time as social chair before becoming co-president he still found coming up with ideas for events stressful. It was a lot harder than it seemed to come up with something that catered to everyone. "Snacks would be great." he agreed. "Marshmallows and all that." he suggested with a wave of his hand. While it was his idea, it wasn't like he had a lot of first had experiences with bonfires and those kinds of activities. If family was much too proper to ever indulge in something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back