Full Name:
Colette A. Cullen

Date of Birth:
December 24

Current Age:

Basic Appearance:
Red and Black Hair, 5'6", Gray Eyes, Tan, Very Fashionable

Personality:
Out-Going but knows when to be serious. Caring, Nice, Sweet But has a more darker side at certain times.

Family:
Father- Carlisle Cullen
Mother- Esme Cullen
Brother- Edward Cullen
Half Sister- Isobel Thoreaux

My Father is a doctor and is a muggle. He is a hardworking man and holds the family together. My mother and father got married in Barcelona while he was there as a medical student. My mother was there along with her 5 yr. old daughter Isobel. (Who is the daughter of a man named Ivan Thoreaux, who died expectantly of a heart attack when she was 2) My mother would always tell me how much my father had charmed her into marrying him.
My Mother is a homemaker and is a Pure Blood. She is an amazing and strong woman. Her family was always collaborating with muggles and she grew up surrounded by them. She thinks that everyone is equal.. (Which is True) but that made her quite unpopular among the witches and wizards that thought otherwise. She grew up in Barcelona, Spain and was an only child.
My Brother, Edward, is very good at his wizardry studies. He absolutely is obsessed with getting all the spells and potions perfect. But its not like thats all he does. He participates in Quidditch quite often:)
My Sister, Isobel, somehow isn't a witch. I always found it astonishing that she wasn't. She is a very beautiful woman on the outside but on the inside she seems to have something brewing up that gives her somewhat of a negative energy. :/

Area of Residence:
I was born in Paris, France. I am currently moving to Hogwarts.

Blood Status:
Half-Blood

Heritage:
French, Spanish, German, Itallian

Special Abilities:
TBA xP

Interests or Hobbies:
I am into all kinds of dance. I also write/sing/produce songs. I play the piano, guitar (electric/acoustic) and the violin.

Additional Skills:
I speak French, German, Italian, and Spanish.

Strengths and Weaknesses:
I am a perfectionist which can be bad and good.
I (sometimes) have a hard time keeping my mouth shut.
I can be too nice.
(Sometimes) I let stupid little things bother me.
I can also be to independent. My family hates it.

Favourite place to be:
My favourite place to be would be with my brother practicing spells along with my father. I love to be with both of them because they are the ones that taught me everything i know.

Friends:
I am friends with almost everyone.

Hogwarts House:
I wish to attend Gryffindor because that is where my brother is currently placed.

Best school subjects:
Currently unknown ( I don't know any of the classes very well.)

Worst school subjects:
"^^^"

Extracurricular Activities:
Unknown (again, sorry)

Graduation:
Not Yet!!

Current Job:
Still a Student :)

Plans for your future:
I plan to get good grades at Hogwarts and be well-known. I don't want a celebrity status like Harry Potter though.

Your Patronus:
TBA xP

Your Patronus memory:
TBA xP

Your Boggart:
TBA xP

Your Animagus:
TBA xP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back