Cold Science

James Potter

Wand
16 inches Mahogony Pheonix Feather Core
This isn't actually a story, more like a plot for a story that I've been thinking... I decided to write it and see what you guys think... It's not set in the Harry Potter Universe...

My name is... well you don't need to know my name, All you need to know is that I am one of many directors for a company. This company was founded by a select group of geniuses and together we created the perfect serum called... well you don't need to know what it's called. The serum however is nicknamed by many in our group as the blood of the gods and unfortunately can only be used on a baby while it's still in the womb. The effects are extraordinary, the babies are born and grow up with more brain power then normal, more strength in their muscles making them for lack of a better word 'super human'. Being scientists however we wanted to test it in it's most extreme cases. You may judge us if you want because we don't care, we know that what we do is for the benefit of mankind.

Two babies were injected with the serum and taken from their mother as soon as they were born. One baby was a boy dubbed 'H', he was placed in a small town with hard working parents controlled by us. He would grow up in the perfect environment and always be watched by us so that he would not fall from grace. He would play baseball and join cub scouts and be taught morality and no harm would come to him aside from natural accidents meant to teach small lessons.

The girl code named 'V' was placed in the opposite of environments, her parents would live in the slums of New York. They would work for us and we would provide them with drugs, they were neglectful and would often beat V even when she was just a small child. Her arm was broken three times before the age of ten and she was raped at the age of twelve. She was meant to fall as far as a human could, corrupted by the evils of human existence and never helped so that she would grow cold and bitter with every form of life. V ran away from home when she was fourteen and lived on the streets but never far from our watch.

These two would lead two different lives so that by the time they turned 16 they would be fully matured in their ways and their new abilities that would not show themselves until puberty. This of course was for a purpose. They would eventually be forced to meet under our guidance and then they would fight to the death so that we could observe which one was stronger, better the Hero or the Villain. Judge us if you want because like I said before, we don't care, what we do is for humanity.

Hmm. It seems like a decent plot. I would read the story once complete. :)

Would there be two separate stories within one, following both children as they grew up? Or is it just a short story jumping straight into the battle?

Well the story is meant to be told three ways, two of them being through the view points of both children however a third one appearing showing observations from the scientists watching the children. The scientists of course would make sure that the two meet each other in order to see if H could save V or not even though the ultimate goal is for them to fight each other. As for the view points there meant to show a difference in how the same person might be different simply on how they were raised. If a sequel to the book was to be made (meaning that A.) the fight doesn't happen yet or B.) H was indeed successful in trying to change V) the second book would be about the two struggling as somewhat friends (possibly more) while trying to find their real parents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back