Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Damien ❤️
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Flexible Elm Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Holidays were over and it was time for the second semester. For the seventh years, this would be their last second semester before they left Hogwarts and faced the real world. These were the thoughts as the Hufflepuff seventh year made her way outside her House and went downstairs to grab some quick breakfast. She only had a few classes and would be taking advantage of the free time to relax her mind. With the guitar on her shoulder, she went out of the Great Hall and past the Entrance Hall, finally stepping out the grounds.

With the second semester in full swing, Danielle took the time to walk around the school grounds. She usually made her way for the lake but this time she opted for Avie's Rock since she had not been there for a long time. Looking around, she found a bench beside a tree and sat on it. She tucked a leg under her as she sat down and placed her guitar on her lap. Looking around, she saw a few students milling around. She smiled hello to those she knew before she started strumming on her guitar, the soft melody floating on the air.

It was the second semester of Sara's second year, she was looking forward to being back and she was prepared to impress her parents while she was at it. There was always something to improve on, but unlike all the other times, this time the girl was determined not to fail them. They were just getting used to the idea of magic still, she didn't want to disappoint her mom and dad. So, with her wand and defense book in her arms, Sara decided today was a nice day to practise outside even if it meant just doing the incantation and arm movement. Still every moment counted.

The brunette strolled through the grounds, looking for a good spot to settle. She was coming closer to Avie's rock, and barely anyone was there except for an older girl, a much older hufflepuff. For a brief moment she wondered if she knew her oldest brother, but the thought was soon forgotten as she heard something that sounded like a guitar. She reminded him of Matt, her frenemy, although this girl was much better at it that he was. She wouldn't mind revising with music as background. "Hi, mind if I join you?" Sara smiled, not intimidated by the age difference at all. She had family members who were out of school, cousins - and lots of them. She was used to being one of the youngest. Sara hoped the girl didn't actually mind and would let her sit here too, because it was a spot where no one else came to often and she'd heard stories about the student who died nearby. "Have you been playing for long?" Sara asked, curious, referring to the girl strumming and nodded towards the guitar.​

Both the first semester and the holidays had gone by so quickly, but Mhairi was glad to be back into her usual routine. She had found it easier than she first expected to be away from Zhaklina, and of both sisters thought that her Slytherin counter part was having more difficulty than she. As Mhairi sat near a memorial rock, she watched as the students went about their business. In her lap, nestled on her orange dress, was a pile of parchment, already filled with various scribbles from her previous classes. As she threaded the pages together, she found it to be very relaxing. She had yet to find any real friends, but she was happy enough in her own company.

Glancing across to a bench a little way in the distance, she spotted an older student take a seat and begin to play her guitar. The things she'd do to be able to have music in her life, she thought. She had to push the image out her mind quickly though, she could find herself getting caught up in that fairytale, and it would only lead to a depressing afternoon. Not long after the first student arrived, a second joined her. Although she didn't know either girl, she squinted in the sun, watching their lips move. Have you played for long? she saw, before glancing between both girls. She knew she would have to make an effort soon to meet new people, but it was a little tricky when you couldn't enjoy their passions.

Danielle looked up when a girl spoke up in front of her. Looking at the girl, she recognized her as one of the alternates for the Slytherin team. She just couldn't put a name to the face. Danielle smiled at her,"Hi. Sure, please have a seat.",she continued playing as she answered the young girl. It was brave for her to approach older students. Danielle estimated that she was just in her second year or maybe even a first year which could be slightly impossible since not all first years were allowed to try out for Quidditch. When the girl asked her about her guitar, Danielle slowed her strumming."Hmm. Yeah. Come to think of it, I have played guitar since I was around six or seven.", she laughed at this. She never had anybody asked her about her passion for music and found this refreshing. She played the guitar and composed her own songs.

She began strumming a new melody and started to put words into them. She glanced at her new friend as she sang, filling the silence with melody and her soft voice.

You don't understand how much you really mean to me
I need you in my life
You're my necessity
But believe me you're everything
That just makes my world complete
And my love is clear the only thing that I'll ever see

You're all I ever need
Baby, you're amazing
You're my angel come and save me
You're all I ever need
Baby, you're amazing
You're my angel come and save me

As she was singing, she caught sight of another young girl not too far away. She recognized her from her house. She was looking at them and this made Danielle stop playing and waved at her, beckoning the girl to come and join them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back