Coffee

Namina Karochen

OOC First Name
Sir Kaitlyn
Set in August 27th, 2022

Namina decided to just give up the company and put it back in the hands of Asparuh and his twin brother, Arnost. Veylo died, and Namina did not wish to go back to her husband. He was a Death Eater! And frankly, he caused her to lose another child. And now, Alessine was dead. Namina wanted out, and she needed freedom. She walked into a coffee place, and sat down in a booth. She ordered a coffee with extra cream and sugar. Once she received it, she took a large drink of it. She placed her two hands to her forehead, and sighed, “What am I going to do? Merlin, help me out here!” Namina felt like crying, she just wanted to be her own person. She was tired of being threatened by Asparuh. She was tired of it all!

Dorothee was in the same area her dearest friend was. Namina. Dorie narrowed her green eyes and saw that she went into a coffee shop. Dorie smiled to herself, and entered as well. She searched for Namina and once she found her, she sat down in the booth next to her. Dorie wanted to reach out to Namina. They had been there for each other for the longest time, and now, Namina needed her. Like her, Dorie had been pushed and shoved around by Asparuh. And now, she was being hunted down by him and his twin. Dorie did not want to care for Prodan any longer, and now was the time to leave. She patted Namina’s arm, and smiled gracefully, “Divorce.” It was all she could say because she was going through the exact same thing she was.

Namina felt someone beside her, and let out a sigh. Divorce. It sounded like heaven. She wanted it. She never wanted to see Kalif again, despite the fact that he loved her, and she had the natural sense of calming him down. “I am just going to leave my children, and divorce Kalif? It sounds…it sounds great but I love Kailie, Kaleb, and Jaken. They mean the world to me.” But it was either that or stay there, being miserable, yearning for something that she couldn’t reach. She continued, her voice dripping with sadness, “What about you? Are you feeling the same way, Dorothee?” Namina felt like she had to know. She didn’t understand why she did, but she did.

Dorie put her hand on Namina’s and smiled once more. She had always liked Namina, and the feelings were stronger within the touch. She drew back her hand, and sighed, “Prodan is a nice man and all, but I can’t handle him. I can’t handle having a cursed child! I can’t stand being hunted down like an animal, Namina. I hate it. I just want to be out of this family, out of their lives for good. It is either divorce or death, the way I see it.” She glanced down at her ring upon her finger, and slid it off. She dropped it upon the table, and she glanced once more at Namina, “Let’s file a divorce, and run away. Just the two of us.” She could just imagine it. It felt like heaven on earth. But to where?

Namina listened to Dorie’s words intently. They were close friends, met through their husbands. That she had to be grateful for. After all, if it weren’t for them, Dorie and herself never would have become as close as they were now. It felt nice, to confine in someone. Namina agreed, “I am getting tired of Asparuh. I am one of the very few who aren’t afraid of him. But running, it does sound very tempting. You know what, I want to get away, and together, we can do it. Lose any trace of those Zhefarovichs.” Namina left a tip for the waiter and motioned for Dorie to get up so they could leave the lives of their husbands forever.

Dorie shrugged, “I am more or less afraid of him. He can kill someone and not even care about it. I just want to get out of here.” Dorie stood up and smiled. They were going to escape, and she was going to be happier than ever. She gave Namina a flirtatious smile, and laughed, “Let’s go. We can get a life of our own elsewhere. I saw we go to America, where none of our families live and we can be together in peace.” She was grateful. They were finally getting away. They were finally free.

End!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back