Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curved 16 Inch Unyielding Hornbeam Wand with Demiguise Hair Core
The last time Tess had been here in the hospital wing it had been under less than pleasant circumstances so she was actually glad to come back and to be giving a rose to someone named Daniel. She didn't know who he was, actually she had thought he was a student until someone had corrected her after she had asked what house he was in. So she spoke briefly to someone there before she was directed to his work space and said, "Hello Mr. Clairoux?" The girl didn't know much French, or even if she was pronouncing his name correctly but she smiled and hoped that this rose would be done soon just because she felt that the letter she had peaked into was more private than the letter's seal already was just because he was a health worker.

Having just come from the second floor, Daniel decided to have a short detour to the Hospital Wing on his way to the library to file away some cases in his office. The wing wasn't generally full at this time, seeing as there was a certain dangerous sport not happening, so he deemed it appropriate to have a quick check of some of the potions they had brewed, and say a quick hello to the nurses around. He was aware that roses were happening again this year, and looked up from the inventory list he was perusing. "I am he," he replied to the young Hufflepuff. He didn't recognise her face enough for a name, which was generally for the best considering his role in the school. "Call me Daniel, please," he added as an afterthought.
<i></i>

Tess looked at this Daniel person and shrugged her shoulders. "Sure thing, Dano," she said with a smile. The Kiwi girl wondered if now was a bad time as he seemed to be doing something sort of important so she said, "I won't take long." She really didn't know much about what he did here so the girl could hardly tell if the note was a little strange or not so she dug out a yellow rose and said without thinking of the implications as she had only meant as a friend, "Someone likes you."

Daniel nodded at her assertion that this wouldn't take long. He wasn't too bothered either way, not having any appointments to see to. He smiled at the rose, noting the colour and twirling it in his fingers. "Thank you, can I know who it's from?" He had a few guesses, but always preferred confirmation with these things. He wasn't one to give roses, himself, but that never stopped him giving a thank you in return.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back