Clubing near the Harbor

Vicky Christina Hussain

OOC First Name
Ana V.
Wand
Ebony, 13' Essence of Harpie Feather
Vicky B. was dressed much like she would have been before she had taken the job as the asstant for a seat holder in the Confederation of Wizards. When she took the job she didn't think it would be so boring but then it was just a step if she wanted to someday be in the higher ranks of the Ministry. Not that she really wanted all this but it was better than being a lowly unknown.

This was Vicky's day off and she was looking for fun and frolic in the only place near by. The Harbor was killing her with dullness but there where a few clubs near the sleepy little strip that made her think this place was not so dull. Now all she needed was someone to share the experience with and she would have a night.

Niviea Rayden standing at a near by in the harbor looked around to see only but a woman with blond hair and iced blue eyes. Niviea Rayden then thinks to herself ""Should I walk up and introduce myself or keep to myself and go on my mission?"" She then keeps a close eye on the woman and see what she shall do next.

She was standing with her arms on the railing that separated the beach from sidewalk as the darkness consumed the waives. Vicky's eyes shifted the woman that was looking at her. "Are you going to stand there or are you going to talk to me?" She asked while turning around a bit. She hated people that just stood and stared. She was happier with the harpies that she worked with. At least with them she was able to bat around a few insults before they where all laughing again.

Niviea thinks for a bit. Then decides to walk over to the her and ask her in a quite yet questionable tone, "Hello there I'm Niviea. Why are you over here all by yourself you know how many clubs there are around here?" She laughes as if the other girl hadn't already seen or knew that. "Sorry for earlier I don't normal talk to people nor go around them." She then turns her head to look at the waves feeling the breeze brush across her face and through her hair. "Isn't it such a beautiful night tonight?"

Vicky smirked and tossed her head to the side to get one of long blond bangs out of her face. "Yeah I know and they're all N.V.A No vampires allowed." She said as as she took a quick look up and down the woman in front of her. She looked borderline dead in her clothes but her eyes spoke of murder. This didn't scare Vicky though. She hung out with enough 'unwanteds' (as Mrs. Bones would have called them) to know how to handle herself. Never mind that a few of them thought that she was becoming boring. "I feel honored now that your talking to me." Vicky said with only a hint of the famous Barselona sarcasm in her voice.

A sudden sly smile appeared on her face. "Just because its a N.V.A doesn't mean i hadn't fooled them already." saying with a smirk on her face replying sarcastically to Vickys comment. Niviea then looks behind her at a random person walking by. Then she replies again, "Think of what you want or how you feel I roam these streets for many years so it really isnt a problem for me at all,also I dont know why it is an honor that you feel I'm just a random person in the street." Niviea then giggles at the thought of those words coming out of her own mouth.

Vicky laughed too. She was starting to think that being outside instead of with some random guy was a good thing. "Better watch it though I hear there getting better at tracking down the Undead." She sneered. Of course she was lying. Security at the clubs was as rotten as the ones in the U.S and all she needed to do was flash a fake ID and she was in. Not that she needed to do that anymore. Vicky was quite old enough to go without silly tricks like that. "Yeah your right. I won't be for long though." She said as she turned to look at the rising moon. "You where right about one thing though. The night is beautiful." She said as she let her ice blue eyes become lit up by the orange moon.

Niviea caught the glare of the moon and replied, "This is tru lol been coming here since i was at the mere age of 15, and trust me they aren't going to catch me anytime soon. As long as your a female you can get in no matter what." Niviea then started to walk toward the end of the pier where she then started to stretch. "The Night is still very young. What are you looking to get into tonight?" Niviea at that point turned to look toward vickys' direction waiting for a response.

Vicky sniffed. "Especially if your a Barselona female. You can get into more than just clubs." She said as she moved her head to the side. She had used her looks to get her what she wanted many times and not once had she ever felt guilty about it. She wondered if she could have a slave again. A man she could drag around little worry about his feelings. It had been a while since Vicky had taken on a punching bag. "Anything that's not paperwork." Vicky said when Niviea asked what she planed to get into.

Niviea laughes at what Vicky had said. "Well lets find something i can always use another little minon or something along that line." Niviea said smirking a little bit more. "I remember when i used to use my looks to get what I want. I don't do much of that anymore.heh... well what do you have in mind to do?" She then tilts her head listening to the sounds surrounding her and vicky.

Vicky felt uncomfortable leaning against the railing like this now so she straightened up and and ran her hands through her hair. As she did so Vicky caught the eyes of already drunk men staring at her. Then again she had planned to look like a 'scarlet woman' tonight. That didn't stop Vicky from glaring until the men knew not to take her on. Vicky thought for a moment then looked at one of the clubs. "I have an idea." She said with a smirk on her face.

Niviea then looked at the man once again then bladed her body as if she was gewtting ready to attack, but at that moment when she heard Vicky she then felt the urge to let the man be. "Well then what is your idea. Better be a good one that can possible get us into trouble." Niviea said with a little devilish smile on her face.

Vicky looked at one of the clubs until she found one that looked more like her taise. There was one on the very end that looked like Vicky's scene even though she didn't seem like the type at work. "This way and make sure that you can get in." She said adding a toss of her long blond locks. Vicky walked up to the front door and she was sure that she could see a few death eater tattoos half hidden under robe sleeves. "This is the place." She said with a wicked smile on her face.

Niviea looked at Vicky oddly then slowly walked behind her some feet behind her. She then walks up to the man standing in front of the door wearing her hood over her head slowly glancing at him. The man only able to see one of her somewhat what now is sliver eyes. Niviea now stop right in front of him only for him to get out of the way and she makes her way into the club and then looks around raising an eyebrow...

Vicky wondered through the small crowd knowing that Niviea was right behind her even is she couldn't hear her. She felt like cousing a little something that mischief. It never hurt anyone and it broke her boredom even if was only for a little bit. Vicky walked up to a random guy stood on tiptoe to whisper in his ear. She giggled then ducked a spell flew across the room and Vicky got ready to get into the impromptu duel as well. "Fun Barselona style." She said with a beautiful smile.

Niviea then looks around as she followed Vicky giving alittle smirk then glances at a rather tempting "morsel" across the club. Then she thinks to herself as she stops tilting her head looking at Vicky shaking her head as she appears next to the one that caught her glance. Pulls the guy close to her making him hypnotized. After Niviea was done she then walked to where she once stood before looking again Vicky saying, " your not the only one that knows how to have fun." giggling evily

Vicky was starting to like this woman and this was coming from someone that normally never really liked people all that much. Vicky put her hands together on her wand and shot a spell to the nearest person who tried to aim at her. Vicky looked fragile but she was anything but. She learned at Beauxbatons how to give off the impression of glass while really holding steel. "Then I think we should hang out more often." She said looking at the hypnotized guy. "You. There." She said pointing at the guy then pointing where a fire spell was going to be tossed.

Niviea then lets out a small evil laugh. " I like that idea. I normally don't talk to anyone nor get of some what interest in anyone but u seem like I can get along with you... weird I know." She then laughs at the guy getting moved and hit with the fire that Vicky sent out.. "What shall I now do? Hmmmm? " looking around

Vicky smiled wide. It had been along time since she had a friend that she actually got along with and she wasn't only being nice because she had to be nice to them. "If you don't mind a bit of muggle bating we could actually meet up somewhere else and have some fun with some non magic folk." She said with an evil grin on her face. Vicky had been taught to hate muggles even though there was a good chance that her blood was mixed with a muggle's that was none of Vicky's concern though. "Oh come on Nivi, you know that slaves are more fun than minions." She said as she watched the wonderful fire consume the guy.

Niviea laughs evily at the idea. "Hmmm well it would be a change, and i hadn't played with a slave in a long time. I'm in." Her eyes then turn a moonlight color as known that she would love this idea. Niviea never really liked people in general and she felt like her and Vicky could get along just fine. "So where is this place that we can have fun? This place is getting kinda boring. Once you seen one guy burned there's nothing much to do here after." She then started to giggle at the thought "Plus it's starting to smell like burnt chicken."

Vicky looked at the man wrinkled her nose. "Yeah your right and I think the owner isn't going to be too happy about us doing this to his club." She said. She didn't mentioned that they guy that she hypnotized and she used as a meat shield probably was the owner. Vicky gestured out of the club as a spell went over her head and into a mirror that at the moment was positioned just wrong. "That is going to hurt tomorrow." She said with a shrug and leading the way out of the club. She knew where the muggle streets where but she didn't go there if she could help it.

Niviea then looked at Vicky with a curious look on her face. She then walks out of the club laughing slightly quiet then stoped in the door speaking a language she did not understand quite that well just that she learned it from somewhere. Continues to walk out the door and then almost walks into Vicky but dodges her. "So where is this street that has slaves on it? This makes me curious abit." She giggles abit then leans against the pier looking yet again at the moon.

Vicky looked at who she would maybe consider a friend with one eyebrow raised. "I though you where coming along for some muggle bating. While they are fun I don't think they would be too much fun as slaves." She said thinking about. Not to mention what the Ministry would say if some randomly popped into her house and found a muggle in chains. Vicky up a finger to her chin. Chains... those reminded her of a 'boyfriend' that she once had. If one could call the will-less thing a boyfriend. She had called him her toy. "Oh well I guess we can look through Bleak Street for someone easyly manipulatable." She said as she tossed at her hair again.

Niviea Laughes then says, "Yeah Im coming with you. Where else would I go?" She then started to walk down the street thinking about how that street name sounds so familiar. "Manipulating is my favorite thing to do seeing that I use to do that all the time." Thinking to herself she then giggles slightly.

"What made you find such a place to go muggle hunting lol.. I use to know of one but it's not around here well that I know of anymore." It has been so long since Niviea has been to that place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back