- Birth Date: February 14, 2010
- Current Age: 11 years old
- Basic Appearance: Long curly/Brownish hair, Violet eyes, Fair skin and body
- Parents: Audrey Hurley Alfred and Jeffrey Alfred
- Siblings, if any: NONE, only one child
- Pets, if any: Dog name Tipsy
- Area of Residence: Oxfordshire, England
- Blood status: Mixed Blood

(If your character is a sorted student:)
- Hogwarts House (And why): Slytherin, Because its best if i'm there, i like dark magic and all the dark magic stuffs, i like to boss around much and everything
- Best school subjects (And why): Herbology, Because i love plants that has a danger effect on the others and i love nature when there is danger.
- Worst school subjects (And why): History of Magic, I hate it, my mom used to teach me the History of it and i fell asleep.

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? A Eagle
- What would their Boggart be? Blood
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) Swan
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Seeing their own death
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? When Clover eat all the carrot stick and almost vomit.

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:

Hey, Diary

Well, this is it, i'm really going to hogwarts and yah, i really am going. I'm so excited about new friends and new subjects. This is going to be fantastic of my life, my mom almost cry, she doesn't want me to leave and my dad only said 'Be good kid or you'll get a howler.' i even laugh at his statement, how ridiculous my dad was. Well, i got to go, got to met some new people around here at the station.

Clo-Clo

Uh... :unsure: hi there.

Just a few questions.

What's with the purple eyes?

Why would she her own death in the Mirror of Erised?

I take it she ikes birds, then.

Uh... bye now...

Minx :unsure:

What's with the purple eyes?

Its on her heritage, all of them are with purple eyes. Her Half witch mother and her Pure blood Father has the same color eye.

Why would she her own death in the Mirror of Erised?

She thinks that everyone die and has another life in some area of the world. Looking at her death is just for arranging some things before she died.

I take it she likes birds, then

Yeh, she likes birds, she has a set of love birds at home and one eagle.

Um... Hi there :unsure:

Do the birds have names?

What type of dog is Tipsy?

...just curious...

Minx. :unsure:

[[You are really SHY]]

Do the birds have names?

The two love birds are; Alex and Sam, after to her second and third name. The eagles name is charlie, after the military code Charlie.

What type of dog is Tipsy?

Golden Retriver

Hi

Why would her boggart be blood??
and..
What is Clover like personality wise??

X Taylor X

(Haven't we RP'd at somepoint??)

Why would her boggart be blood??

She's afraid of it, because of some point she can't stand the smell and color of it. And i based it in my own phobia too.

What is Clover like personality wise??

(Could you explain this briefly?)

[[And i think we didn't have any Rp's yet]]

Umm, is she really girly, condesending, boyish??

we did, sitting alone, with Nathan Mclean in. :D

1. Because her mom told her not to eat much but Clover insisted to eat all the carrot stick her mom made, when she vomited her mom and dad are there and was laughing and told her 'I told you, you'll going to get sick by eating to many'.

2. Clover is evil because she has a death eater parents her parents told her that she supposed to hate muggle born's. The evil things she do is by words and not by physical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back