Clouds and bubbles

Andy took in everything that Zuka was saying. Her first initial thought was why hadn't she run away yet. But Andromeda knew that Zuka was special in more ways than one.
"If I had thought for one second you had known my life the past few weeks would have been so much more bearable. I know you won't tell anyone and I thank you".

Andy leaned over and gave her friend a hug.
"You felt what I was going through?" she asked her.

Zazuka huged Andy back then nodded. "I felt an extream pain for a second then blacked out. Maybe I was seeing it to that's why I was crying into my knees but I don't remember what happened between the times I blacked out and when I was woken up but I emedetly thought of you with a horrable sinking felling. I didn't go to see if everything was alright because I was coving things up alittle bit. I will never betray you Andy, you are a true friend to me." She said then finally took a breath.

Andy sighed at Zuka's last words. Perhaps it was time to come completely clean, she didn't doubt Z's ability one bit so it was only a matter of time before she discovered Andy liked Brian too.

"I'm not that true a friend Zuka" Andy sighed, "there's one more thing".

Zazuka looked at her with consorn. In her mind Andy could do no harm to her. She had little idea that Andy could like Brian even if that where to happen Andy's happyness was a million times more importent to her than her crush. "What's is it?" She asked looked at her gently as if that would cusion the blow.

[[ OMG love your siggy - so cool!]]

Andromeda looked at her friend for some reason this was harder to tell her than the werewolf part. But if they were to be true and honest friends she had to say something.

"I didn't mean for it to happen Zuka, really I didn't I guess we've just been spending so much time together lately..." she bit her lip and plunged in, "I think, no I know I really really like Brian".

She didn't close her eyes now, she looked at her friend because she felt it just that she should see the pain her words would cause. She felt it just that she should carry that with her.

"I didn't mean to honestly Z. It just slowly happened but as soon as I realised it I banished it from my mind. At least I tried. My heart won't let me banish much though" she mumbled, "he likes me as a sister".

She said the last part very finally as if that was that, no more. Andromeda had not gone near Brian since the time in the garden. She didn't trust herself one bit, not one blessed bit.

((Worth every Gallion. I love it!))
Zazuka looked down then back up at the sky. She didn't know how to handal this. She realized that living in her fanticy realm she had made for herself to escape her painful past had made her almost uncapable of dealing with things outside of a book. "If you like him like that you should go for it." She said finally. Zazuka may have been handycaped when it came to things like this but she did know that she cared for Andy's feeling more than anything else. There was a part in her heart that screamed at her to not to let anything happen between them, a part still devoted to her own happyness but Zazuka quickly squished it.

"I don't want him if it means losing my bestfriend and he doesn't feel like that about me" she told Zuka honestly.

"I've fought this every step of the way since I discovered it myself. If today is a day for laying our secrets out then that is all I've left to tell you",
Andy wanted now to just hug her friend but wasn't sure if Zuka was ok with her. Andy's heart cared more for her friends happiness than her own that was why she ducked Brian for the remainder of this week, that was why she had ran from him when the urge to kiss him had come on. She would never ever tell Brian how she felt. There was no point. She was a creature, a beast and who could love a beast?

Zazuka sighed and pointed her wand at the lake shore. Sure enough a bubble blossomed out of her wand tip and started to flowt on the water's surface, not poping on contact. "Listen you are my best friend, you could never be not my best friend and really my thing with Brian is just silly school girl crush. A strong one that's for sure but still small and silly. Not worth even holding on to really. If you feel strongly for Brian then I say don't hold back. It's not you anyway." She said then huged Andy around the shoulders to asure her that she was alright with it. And Zazuka was, she really was. Why did that sound like a lie even in her own mind?

Andromeda looked at her friend and smiled.
"We are some silly gits aren't we? I say you have him, you say I have him and at the end of the day it's his choice Zuka and I'm not it. He doesn't feel for me in that way. He was most adamant on that point, like the sister he never had!!" Andromeda watched the bubble at the end of Zuka's wand head to the lake.

"I don't think it's wise for me to ever have a relationship anyway. I don't have a soul Zuka how can I love someone if I don't have a soul? How can I be loved if I don't have one anymore?" Andy stared hard at the lake, sure she had a heart but what good was that without a soul to house it in.

Zazuka made another glinting bubble flowt on the lake water. "Why would you say that you don't have a soul anymore? Everything has a soul unless your a dementor too. Even the very earth has a soul. Your right though. We could agrue about this all day but in the end it's Brian's choice. The problem will be when the time comes to be comphterble with that choice." Zazuka said makeing a few more bubbles flowt across the surface. The diffrent colors looked more like crystel in the spoted sunshine that came though the holes in the gray clouds.

Andy looked at her, " I've been doing nothing but research on werewolves lately. I seem to be doing nothing else. Werewolves are cursed. They are without souls, doomed to walk the earth for an awfully long time. They are seen as immortal because they're bodies, the wolf body can regenerate itself, heal itself. The human form ... this" she said pointing to her skin "this is just a shell now."

Andromeda didn't want to talk about Brian anymore. She had decided to close her heart off and he was the last remaining thing to get at it while it had been whole and human.

Zazuka thought about this. "Well I wouldn't say that warewolves are souless just the the soul has chainged. I might be seening your woulf form soon enough because..." Zazuka bit her lip but this time from antisipation. "I have desided to ask the headmistress if she would alowe me to start training aas an Animagus. Start mind you not become one because the rules clearly state that one can not become an Animagus until the third year but I want to ready to take the test as soon as possible." She said quickly. Zazuka also wanted to bring the topic off Brian, that would sort its self out soon enough. "I'm sure your still Andy, no matter what you may incounter." She said brightly.

Zazuka nodded, she was glad things felt alittle lighter now that they where not talking about boys or other things. "Well I've always wondered what it would be like to be a butterfly or a moth or something like that. Well I don't really think there would be much of a point for you to become one bright side being if I manage to turn into a moth, I could acomepany you during the full moon right?" Zazuka said cheerly.

Andy laughed, "Just don't get close to my snout then!"

She felt relieved that she had finally told Zuka, Andromeda knew she would need her friends in this with her. She couldn't do it on her own for the rest of her life, that was for sure.

Zazuka laughed. "Of coures not I would be riding along your left ear or something but still I'd be there." Zazuka laughed. She could already emagen a larger than avrage wolf with a luna moth on it left pointed ear. Zazuka had a vage idea of what a warewolf really looked like though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back