Clouds and bubbles

Zazuka Getathorn

OOC First Name
Ana V [main]
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Zazuka felt things that she wasn't soppoed to feel. That much she knew. She could feel other's depression, worry, contempt, and other things as if they where her own. It had been something she had grown to engnore over the years even grow used to. Her own feelings where alittle harder to deal with. She was sad. Andy would make anything but small talk to her and it was starting to get to her. Maybe she was over analizing things or maybe Andy had just grown tired of her. All she knew was that something was up and she had no bussness knowing that.

Zazuka looked up at the passing gray clouds though her now contacted eyes. It was more troble that they where worth but it kept her from having to press against the bridge of her nose all the time. She had origonaly had come out here to parctice for her exsams but the coolness and everything that was going though her mind kept from getting very far. Instead she made bubbles blossom out of the end of her wand. It was a spell she knew how to do without knowing the words. While other students could make sparks Zazuka's wand made bubbles.

She never really questioned this, especially now that they where calming slightly watching them flowt off into the gray sky.

Andromeda crept up behind her friend on very silent feet she was so getting used to this. The heightened senses were getting tricky to control but she did have the rest of her life.
She was right behind Zuka now and very quickly covered her eyes.
"guess who?" she laughed giving herself away instantly.

Zazuka screamed and put her hand where Andy's where. "A girl that will be getting off of me in a momment. Andy how did you find me here?" She asked laughing. Her mood was lifted instently after seeing her away from the castel and all it's stresses.

"I could smell you a mile away!" she laughed and then knowing that Zuka would probably take that as an insult she quickly put her hands up and laughed again,"Only kidding of course. was just walking and I saw you!" she smiled at her friend.

She really did miss spending more time with her bestfriend. Andy felt that all the time she spent studying was keeping her from her. That and her secret.

Zazuka nodded "Of course. Lessons are getting really intresting and really dificult." She said with a sigh. Zazuka flicked her wand and a glistening blue bubble blossomed out of it and started to flowt off into the sky. "You know you can trust me with anything don't you?" She said airly. Zazuka wanted her to know that. She still felt sad that she had made Andy uncofterble with the parchment she shown her.

Andy looked at her friend and smiled. Which secret was it possible to tell her that she was a werewolf or the one where she had realised that she really, really liked Brian. One secret would alienate them from one another and the other would break her friends heart.

So, no Andy didn't trust to tell her bestfriend either of her secrets. It hurt her not to but she loved her friendship with Zuka and wouldn't jeopardise it for anything.

"I like the bubble thing" she smiled, "I do trust you Z".

It was herself Andy didn't trust anymore.

With Zazuka's mind for puzzles she had figured out her pridiction and knew what her friend was going though but she desided to act like she didn't know. Zazuka desided that Andy would tell her when she was ready. For now things would have to stay the way they where.
"This? My wand does it on it's own all I have to do is flick it. I just wanted you to know that. I've been feeling strainger than usual you know." She said while flicking her wand again. This time the bubble was a darkish purple. "Im gogin to ask professer Ana when the time is right."

"Feeling. Feeling strainger and I think it may have to do with divinations so what better person than the Divinations professor? Have you been studing hard for your exsams?" Zazuka asked changing the subject. She had no idea how she was going to tell Andy that the rymes she had shown her actually came from her. The bubble she let go had a redish sheen to it now.

Zazuka shook her head. "No though I can tell what people are feeling when I walk in room. I just pass it off as white noise most of the time unless it's importent for me to know. Depression is catchy though got to watch out for that one. I've spent a total of eleven minutes practing for my Charms final before I got tired and started blowing bubbles like this." She said as if it where no big deal. She had been able to sense thies things since she was little so she had little idea that no one else was soppoed to until now. What she was sure that no one else had was magic before her Hogwarts letter Oh how things she thought she knew where slowly chaingeing.

Andromeda looked at her friend in a totally new light.
"You can really sence what other people are feeling? besides the depression stuff that must be so cool" Andy smiled and then clicked, what if Zuka was able to pick up on how Andy had begun to feel for Brian? Horrors. She brushed the thought aside and picking up a daisy she tapped at one of the bubbles.
"Bubbles won't get you through exams. Do you want me to help you study?"

Zazuka looked at her friend wierd. "It's not cool, most of the time it's like tears stuck in the back of your thoat but I guess there are times when it's ok." She said. Right now she knew Andy's heart was aiming for some one she just wouldn't know who until the emotion flared. If Andy was anything like Zazuka around her crushes Andy's heart would flutter when she saw him. "I know but I can't really consentrat on what I have to study for long. Call it ADD if you will." She said flicking her wand and making a orangey bubble flowt off into the distence.

"Well then I guess our best bet is lots of small burst then" Andy smiled.
"We'll do about five to ten minutes and then take a break. How does that sound?" she asked Zuka, still fascinated with her friends gift.

Andy frowned slightly, she had no gift just a disgusting curse a filthy disgusting curse.

Zazuka nodded. "That would be best. I did manage to get a move something three inches before my mind wondered over to something else. And selfhatered if never a good thing." She said suddenly. That last though traslated into a gray bubble. It looked like it was full of smoke really.

Zazuka relized what had just come out of her mouth and gasped. "I'm am so sorry! I didn't mean anything by it I sware sometime things just come out of my mouth and I can't conrole it and..." Zazuka kept excusing herself really fast as though that where to make it better

Zazuka looked up at her. "He,he well it looks like it will talke little longer to get my old habets out of my system. If I where to say something like that at home I would have gotten a vollyball to the head." She said with a grin. "But I did mean what I said I think. It's never a good thing and it may lead to you have a close relationship with the ground." She said then looked back down.

"Why is that?" Zazuka asked wondering. She would have thought that even as a warewolf a witch could still fly in human form. Then Zazuka realized that her question could have been taken for why she couldn't fly in genaral and imedetly looked at the ground apollogetictly.

Andy kept her gaze averted from her friends. She bit her lip and sighed how did you go about telling your best friend that you were a werewolf. She told Brian but it was more out of duress. This felt like it was such a necessity. Andy told Zuka everything and it was genuinely breaking her heart that she had two secrets from her.

"Zuka if I tell you something please, please don't tell anyone. You must promise me that" Andy asked of her.

Zazuka kept her eyes to the ground too but she was hopeing that her best friend would confide in her now. "I promise not to tell anyone as long as I live." She said honestly. Zazuka wouldn't even if she where to be tortured she wouldn't tell her friend's secret.

Andromeda knew that she could trust Zuka, knew it as surely as she knew that she couldn't trust herself.

"Zuka, I'm... I'm a " Andy paused this was harder than she thought "I'm a werewolf".

Andromeda waited for the gasps the shock the disbelief and so much more. She waited.

Zazuka knew she was expecting utter discust or for Zazuka to yell she didn't want to be Andy's friend anymore but she wasn't like that. She had gotten over this shock on holloween night when she had felt Andy's pain and told of her transphomation to just one other person who didn't know what her words ment yet. "Andy, I know. I took the parchment I showed you back to my room and figured it out. What gets me is that on Holloween night I woke up in tears and one of my housemate wrote down what I said. Don't worry I'm keeping her in the dark about everything though. The parchment is in one of my journals so no one can get to it." Zazuka explained. She hoped that this didn't mean that Andy thought she was more of a freak and didn't want to talk to her any more because that would just distroyed Zazuka.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back