Cloud Watching

Wendy Chaos

OOC First Name
Elphaba
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Wendy was back at Hogwarts after spending Christmas with her mom. She had seriously considered not coming back since her sister was making her life hell after she had found out she was the one to send Aiden that fake letter but Wendy was determined not to let Izzie have the satisfaction of sending her home so here she was.

It was still winter so Wendy had her favorite brown hoodie on and some pink heart-shaped sunglasses as she made her way over to the lawn. She remembered meeting Tommy here as they watched clouds together and even though there was still snow on the ground, Wendy didn't mind. She laid down, feeling the snow soak through her jeans and hoodie but she laughed anyway. She even made a few snow angels, just for fun. After she was done she got up, since her entire back was freezing and sat up instead, indian style. She brushed as much snow off of her hair as she could and her dirty blonde locks hung around her face in wet strings. She shook her head vigorously, laughing lightly at herself as snow flew everywhere.

[Eh, sorry it's so lame, couldn't think of anything.]

Even though it was still winter and cold outside Joceline wasn't in the mood to wear thick wool jackets that would keep her warm, she wanted to wear something she was more comfortable in. So before going outside she changed into a grey shirt with white horizontal strips and some dark skinny jeans and a blue Abercrombie and Fitch hoodie. She quickly grabbed a light scarf and wrapped it around her neck loosely then left the castle and went onto the grounds, hoping she would be able to find Brandon, she hadn't seen him in quite some time and she felt just awful about everything she did.

After 20 minutes of searching for him she gave up and decided she would go to the lawn and sit down. If he's ignoring me let him, she thought as she walked towards the lawn. As she walked she heard someone laughing at something and she raised her eye brows and shrugged, the girl was alone, and Joce was bored. She walked over to the blond girl. "Hello," she murmured gently giving the girl a smile, then realized that it was Wendy. "Mind if I join you Wendy?" she asked politely.

[mine is lame as well, don't worry about it]

Wendy looked up from her self-made snow angel which looked rather messy and noticed Joceline there, asking if she could join her. "Yeah sure," she said with a smile, "but I'm not really doing much of anything besides sitting here," she added with a laugh. She brushed more snow off of her and asked, "How were your holidays?" The last time she had seen her had been in the forest on the night of the Yule Ball. Wendy tried not rolling her eyes at the thought of that day, it had been pointless for her to even dress up for it. She remembered Hadan feeling the same way and that Joceline had been in a rather upset mood that night.

Joceline smiled and then sat down beside Wendy and said, "A little uneventful, and yourself?" She hoped for Wendy's sake that it was more interesting and better then her own. She had felt so guilty about everything she did that she couldn't enjoy being away from school, which she had wanted almost the second she had entered it. Her family didn't celebrate Christmas so she couldn't say that she had spent time with her family really, she had gone to the Epiphany party and thankfully she was excused from going to Aiden's small birthday and New Years celebration, she had come back to the school early so she didn't have to be there, knowing that he would be in a worse mood towards her and would start yelling at her.

"Sadly, the same really. I went back to my mother's and visited old friends," she said as she shrugged her shoulders. Normally she'd think that spending her holiday break like that was a pretty boring one but this time around she'd make an exception. "I'm just glad I didn't have to spend it with my sister's family," she added truthfully. Isabella had been driving her crazy and she didn't want to be there when she turned 13 and flaunted all her Christmas and birthday presents to her; and her step-mom, if she could even call her that, was pregnant with twins--Wendy wanted to stay faaar away from that disaster.

Wendy threw a bit of snow away from her and randomly said, "Last semester sucked. I was expecting so much more from this magical school." Growing up as a Muggle definitely sounded a lot better than being hated or ignored by most of the upperclassmen. She looked over at Joceline and felt that somehow she'd agree with her, they both seemed to be in similar situations, though at least Joceline had made more friends. "Let's make it a promise that this one has to be better okay?" Her bright blue eyes glimmered beneath her pink heart-shaped sunglasses.

Joceline glanced over at Wendy and smiled, "That sounds nice." Wow I really should write my friends, I miss them to pieces, she thought with a small shrug. "I can see why," she murmured honestly, not hiding her hatred for Isabella at all. The girl was really getting on Joce's last nerve and there wasn't much she could do about it because she wanted to make her feel worse about herself then Joceline could ever feel about herself. Her brother had spent the few days he was over, much to both of their displeasure. He was bugging her about some letter, saying that she was probably in on it with Wendy, she really didn't understand what he was talking about so she just pushed him off because he didn't matter, she wanted to get some reading done and she did.

"Let's make it a promise that this one has to be better okay?"

Joceline's doe eyes glistened at Wendy's words then she nodded once and chirped happily, "Okay." She nodded her head once and grinned at her friend, wondering what had happened to Wendy last semester. "Have you made many friends?" she asked shyly. She really hadn't and one of the few she had she had wrecked things with so she was determined to make some more, and possibly stay away from the second years that disliked her so very much.

Wendy shrugged her shoulders lightly when Joceline asked if she had made any friends. "Not really," she admitted, rather ashamed, "Just more acquaintances really," she added as an afterthought. She had mostly stuck to her dorm room and the people living there with her, like Kida. Wendy had been so uncharacteristically antisocial last semester, she was probably known as the Gryffindor wallflower. "And you?" she asked, already knowing the answer, but she was curious as to who.

[Sorry for the lame post.]

"Not really, just more acquaintances really, and you?"

Joce smiled selfishly at Wendy's words. I'm not the only antisocial looser, she thought to herself. "I have one good friend," she said with a small smile as she thought of Thomas, it seemed that as of late every time she thought of him a smile formed on her on her lips.

mine was lame as well no prob

Wendy fixed her gaze upon Joceline as she waited for the response of her question. Once she noticed the smile on Joceline's face after she answered, her interest was sparked. "Who?" she asked nonchalantly with a seemingly innocent smile on her face, though her obvious curiosity was clear in her big blue eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back