Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curly 15 1/2 Inch Rigid Vine Wand with Doxy Wing Core
Jenna was full of good ideas, but she thought she had really outdone herself with this clothes swap. Of course, Kaia had been part of the planning process, but as far as she was concerned, this was all Jenna's work. She had brought a few clothes she was no longer fond of - some that just didn't quite fit right anymore and some that, as far as Jenna was concerned, were done being fashionable - and laid them out cheerfully over chairs and tables in a corner of the student lounge. She had dropped invitations to all the fashionable girls at school earlier in the day, and now all Jenna had to do was wait for them to show up. She felt a little guilty about not inviting Seraphina, but.... well, after the Yule Ball, she felt entirely justified in that decision.

Ana Sofia had been surprised to receive an invitation to some sort of clothes swap. She was a big fan of the idea though and being invited felt like a bit of a compliment. Plus, it had given her a good opportunity to dig through her clothes and look for some things she could possibly part with. It weren't specifically pieces that she didn't like anymore, some she still liked a lot, but they were things that she had worn plenty of times and switching up her wardrobe with some different items didn't sound like a bad idea. Obviously, she had asked her dad for permission first. Just to be sure. As she made her way into the student lounge it wasn't hard for Ana Sofia to know where she had to be. "Hi!" She beamed at Jenna as she walked up to the other girl while she was laying out her clothes. "Thanks for the invite."

Kaia was honestly over the moon about this clothes swap that she spent more time picking out an outfit than she normally would. She ended up with cow-printed mom jeans and the same printed bucket hat, black crop top, and black huge boots. Kaia also took a huge bag with clothes, she had way too many clothes, some of them even weren't hers and it was clear to see if they compared the sizes. Kiara's clothes were a bit smaller, Anna's clothes were a bit bigger and Kaia's were a bit wider. "Giiirls! This will be amazing!" and she just ho[ed that she would find something actually cute. "Awh, you have scrunchies! They are so adorable, so vsco!" Kaia threw her hand at Ana, excitedly watching what she had while putting out her own clothes. Sadly, scrunchies didn't suit Kaia's style at all.

Jenna squealed and clapped her hands happily when the girls started arriving, greeting them both with a beaming grin. "This is gonna be so fun!" She looked over the selections the other girls had brought, Ana Sofia's fluffy pink jacket and Kaia's two piece crop top and skirt combo catching her eye at once. "Ohhh, these are all so cute!" She beamed, moving over to touch the jacket, see if it felt as soft as it looked. "You girls have such great taste, it's gonna be so fun to all find some cute new stuff like this!"

Ana Sofia grinned at the other girls' excitement, not entirely sure how she had gotten herself invited but happy that she was nonetheless. Especially since Jenna and Kaia had such great taste. "Yeah, I made those at one point so I figured I'd throw them in." She smiled when Kaia mentioned her scrunchies before eyeing Jenna's clothes. "Honestly this was such a good idea!" She nodded in response to Jenna's words. Her eye had already caught several pieces she thought were either cool or very pretty and she got perhaps a little too excited when she noticed Kaia's black bucket hat. "Oh my god I love this."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back