Clothes Shopping

Shaylah Rouge

OOC First Name
Taneaka [main]
Wand
15" Ebony and Raven Feather
Shaylah walked through Obsidian. She had just been given her allowance and she needed more new clothes. Shopping wasn't exactly Shaylah's favorite thing ever but it was better than sitting staring at a blank wall.
Shaylah lent on a fence and looked over the sea. Putting the bags on the floor, she climbed up on the fence and sat there.

v What Shaylah's wearing.
5252_1141555511739_1612982611_354912_2427204_n.jpg

Obsidian Harbor was one of Osiris' favorite places in New Zealand, so he spent most of his time wandering around there, meeting new people and finding old friends.
As he was walking toward the fence that was near the sea he saw Shaylah. Happy to see his friend he ran towards the fence and jumped right over it, landing on the bench, right next to Shaylah.
"Hey!" he said.

Shaylah ended up getting into a daydream whilst watching the waves crash. Suddenly someone jumped on the bench next to her and made her jump. She turned around and saw Osiris sat by her side. "Hey. How are you??"

"I'm alright thanks. I haven't had much to do either. Just been bored really." Shaylah rubbed her head and managed to pick the scab that she had got a few nights befor. She winced with pain and brought her fingers away from her head with blood on them.

"Ya..." agreed Osiris.
Then he saw Shaylah's fingers covered in blood.
"How'd that happen?!" he exclaimed.

"It's nothing. I went to Borely Mansion with some mates the other night and ended up bashing my head." Shaylah remembered the nigh where she had been dragged round the house by someone she couldn't see.

"I's probably because there was four of us. Me, Trevor, Rose and Angel."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back