Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curved 15 Inch Rigid Rowan Wand with Demiguise Hair Core
Camila looked dazed as she stared at the old mansion, trying to decide if it was really as haunted as people said it was because she couldn't imagine ghosts could actually do any harm to the living. It didn't make any sense to have it be the case but at the same time she feared going in alone and what could happen to her if she did so. Her first thought was to ask Marisol to go in with her but at the same time she had a feeling that would be a very sharp 'no' from her sister so the girl just continued to stare at the house and wonder if it was all a rouse to scare kids like El Chupacabra. The stories of it had scared her when she was younger but a little less the older she got and now not at all. She glanced around wondering if someone maybe a bit braver than she would take the lead because there was no way Mila could do this without someone to go with her and prompt her to take the first step.

I'm still figuring her out so it's OSW style for me for now, sorry.

Stella had finished doing all her school supply shopping and was heading back to where she and Wyatt had agreed to meet up but somehow along the way, Stella had taken a wrong turn. Now she was walking down an unfamiliar street, though technically they were all unfamiliar to her really. She was going to ask the next person she saw for directions back to the street she was supposed to be on, and she saw someone around her age up ahead of her on the sidewalk. As Stella approached, she noticed the girl was staring at the abandoned house in front of her and the blonde took in how ominous and creepy it looked. "Don't tell me you're thinking of going in there," Stella said, completely forgetting the original reason she walked up to the girl. "It's totally haunted!"

Camila was so taken aback by someone approaching her as she starred at the Borley Mansion that she jumped and yelped a little in fright but realizing it was just a girl she put her hand on her chest relieved and gave an embarrassed smile to the blonde. The girl felt flush as she said, "I couldn't do it. I just want to know if it's really haunted or if it's just something to scare kids." The Puerto Rican girl put her hand down and tapped her fingers on her thigh and asked, "Have you been inside?" Mila just wanted to know what went on in there and although she liked an adventure this seemed a bit much for her, especially with someone else telling her she must be wild to even consider it.

Elliot was happy that his aunt and uncle had decided to visit the village because it was one of the things he hadn't seen yet whilst staying with his father's side of the family in. They had given him some time to go and explore the village and its surroundings on his own so they could find a table at the inn further into the village. When the young boy had scouted the area at least twice, Elliot turned around and went back towards the inn. While on his he noticed two girls standing in front of an old house. He tilted his head to the side and wondered whether they were thinking of going inside the sinister-looking house. ''You better not be thinking of stepping foot in that place.'' he said as he approached the two girls, curious to know what was going on. ''Because I was told by my cousin that terrible things would happen to you if you do.''

Stella stifled a small laugh when the girl jumped and said, "Sorry," since she hadn't meant to scare her. She was glad to hear that the girl hadn't decided to go into the house - at least not yet. The blonde shook her head no when the girl asked if she had been inside it. "Well, no...but just look at it!" she justified her answer. She had to admit the girl made a good point about it possibly just looking scary but not being anything at all. But just then a boy approached them and reaffirmed her initial skepticism about the house. She turned to look at the girl as if to say, 'You see?!' and turned back to the boy. "What kind of terrible things?" she asked, more intrigued that she should've been.

Camila shook her head to shove off the girl's apology because it really wasn't her fault that she was jumpy. The Latina had been distracted, after all. Parents and children all told such unbelievable stories that somehow they became believable and the girl felt that perhaps this scary house could be the same so when the other girl had said that she had not actually been inside Mila felt a little more convinced that perhaps she was right but still... she could not go in alone. Before she had a chance to say that appearances could be deceiving a boy approached them and she titled her head slightly, curious as to what things his cousin had seen. "Did your cousin go in? Did he see these terrible things?" Ever the inquisitive girl, she smiled and hoped that he would tell her that his cousin had gone in and had seen them himself or at least that one of the others there might get so curious that they would have to go, leaving her to follow too.

Elliot shrugged at the questions they asked him, ''I dont know,'' he told them, ''He never told me what was actually inside, or whether he went inside the house himself. He just told me not go in because things would happen.'' Elliot knew that what he told them was probably not what they wanted to hear, but it was all his cousin had told him about the house.

Stella listened to the boy with wide eyes, interested in hearing what kinds of things happened in the house. But the boy didn't seem to know much either so she was beginning to wonder whether the house was haunted at all. She turned to the girl and said, "Maybe you do have a point, what if they're just stories to scare us?"" She turned to look at the both of them, waiting to see what they would do next.

Camila pursed her lips. There was only one clear way for them to all find out if it was just a story. "I think it might just be stories..." she said suspiciously of the house she now looked at nervously. "There's really only one way to find out, right?" she asked them both but didn't teeter forward at all. Frightened she may have been but she still wanted to know and there was no shame in that.

Elliot shrugged when the blonde girl suggested that they might just be stories to scare children, ''Why would they make up stories about this house being haunted though?'' he asked the two girls. It just didn't make any sense for people to do so if this was just an ordinary house. He nodded and stepped forward towards the house. Elliot turned his head around to the girls and said, ''I guess we should find out whether this house is haunted or not? Unless neither of you don't want to of course.'' He turned back to the house, wondering what was inside that made people say it was haunted.

Stella felt conflicted as the boy made a very good point about the pointlessness of telling scary stories about this house for no reason. Which meant it had to be haunted. So why were they suddenly agreeing to go in? Stella watched the boy take the first step forward before looking back at the two girls. The blonde looked over at the brunette and shrugged. "Here goes nothing," she said, hoping she wouldn't regret this decision. Stella took a few steps forward but before she got to the pathway leading up to the door she put her hands out to stop them all in their tracks. "Wait! I don't want to possibly die with strangers," she said, looking at them both. "I'm Stella," she introduced herself, smiling politely at them as if they were meeting under normal circumstances and not just about to trespass into a creepy old house.

Camila shrugged and said, "Probably so we don't do anything bad like sneak into a stranger's house." She felt a little guilty now that she'd said it like that but that was the only thing the muggle born girl could think about. As the blonde girl introduced herself Mila smiled wide and said, "We're not going to die, Stella. But I'm Camila anyway." She knew obviously that they would die at some point just not at this particular point but she was happy to meet new people anyway. "By the way... do any of you know magic yet just in case it is dangerous? I don't even have a wand yet," she said as it was next on her list to pick up when the queue wasn't so daunting. Still even if Cammy had her wand she would only know how to firmly poke someone in the eyes with it and nothing more.

He smiled when the two girls introduced themselves. ''I'm Elliot.'' the boy said with a smile. ''I agree with Camila, it's very unlikely that we will die.'' he told Stella. He shook his head when being asked if either one of them knew any magic. ''I don't.'' he said, suddenly realising that the three of them probably would have nothing to defend themself with if something or someone attacked them whilst exploring the inside of the house.

Stella shrugged when they assured her they wouldn't die and she replied, "I'm just being cautious and at least we got formalities out of the way." She also thought in case one of them did die but another managed to escape the house, they would at least be able to semi-identify them, but Stella decided to keep that thought to herself this time. She looked down at the shopping bags she had in her hand when Camila asked if they had a wand. "Well I just bought mine, does that count?" she said unsure, holding up one of the bags in which the box with her wand was in. "Not that I know any magic," she added. She doubted the sparks that had come from her wand when it chose her would do anything to whatever was in the house. "But maybe we won't need it!" she decided, being positive about their odds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back