OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Straight 15 1/2 Inch Sturdy Larch Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Desislav had tried mouthing the name on his entire trek up to the North Tower, but he still had a feeling he was going to butcher the name. At least, he had a vague recollection of who this was, his sister had been the Head Girl just last year. Hopping from his place by the window, Desislav spoke. "Tholo- Tholo- yo, Fontaine. I've got a rose for you" he declared, rummaging in the bucket to find the right one.

Tholomyes had felt his life increasingly grow more lonely and boring, without Emma to bring his life that easy joy that it did, he needed to find new people to spend time with, but he wasn't very good at making friends, Lilyanna was his only other friend and she had other friends with far more interesting past times that just didn't include him. He had taken to spending more time in the north tower, where he could sketch, draw and just think alone without the noise of the school. He was making his way up to his usual spot when someone attempted to say his name before going to his surname, "Theo is fine," he replied before looking at the boy as if he was crazy, who would be giving a rose, since Emma was gone and his sister would never do such a thing. "Who is it from?"

"Alright then. Theo" he agreed, glad he had another normal name to offer, though Desislav knew he was one to talk. As he removed the yellow rose from the bucket and found the note, he took a glance at it. "Someone named... Lilyanna?" he asked, hoping that Theo knew this person. He'd had one bad experience delivering flowers today and was not eager to repeat it. "Here you go" he added as he held out the objects. Leaning against the wall, Desi continued to talk. "Hey. How's your sister doing?" he asked. Not that he was interested. No way.
To Tholomyes,

Last year we sent each other roses so I think this year it won't hurt to do it again. I drew the rose just like you told me but I will show you another time as there's only one copy and I don't want it to get lost amongst all the other letters and roses. Thank you for being my friend. I hope you get many other roses too.

Happy Valentines Day,
From Lilyanna.

When he was told that it was from Lilyanna he smiled fondly, he was a little surprised the girl had taken the time with him, it was a sweet gesture and he felt a little bad that he hadn't sent her one back, with his mind so occupied on Emma leaving he had missed it. The boy took the flower and the note and read through it briefly smiling at her words before looking back up at the boy who was now asking about his sister, "She's working at the Ministry, International law or something," he replied, with a small smile finishing the note from Lilyanna. It was sweet of her to send this flower to him and he honestly felt so bad he hadn't sent anything in return, "My sister won't stop until she's head girl of the ministry of magic," the belgian boy lightly joked, his knew of his sister's desire to the minister for magic, he was sure that one day she might just achieve it, "Did you know my sister?" Tholomyes didn't really know this older boy but he assumed that he must've known his sister in some capacity to ask about her, that or he was just being polite.

Desislav wasn't surprised at all to hear that Victoire was doing well. He nodded. "She was a prefect, I'm a bit of a troublemaker...so we talked on occasion" he chuckled. "Anyway, I better get back to it. I've still got a few of these babies to get rid of" he gave the bucket a little shake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back