Status
Not open for further replies.

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Yes, me again.

I still have a few characters that need some loving, those are: Sanja Petrovic, Mark Finnnigan, Kevin Finnigan and Daniel Finnigan.

Sanja:

She's just a typical outgoing girl. She went to Oxford University and became a Lawyer. Sanja works for her dad's company. This girl likes to go out, have fun, and enjoys the good things in life. For her I'm looking for something really really drastic, I don't know why but the past few weeks I've wanted to do something big and out there. For her she needs a final.

Mark:

He's a typical boy, he loves to surf, swim, and to make people laugh. He, also, works for his dad's company being a lawyer. Mark needs a final, and I was hoping something drastic with him. If you have any idea's just post.

Kevin:

Kevin is super shy, and keeps everything to himself. Kevin graduated at top of his class in University of Toronto, and resides there aswell. He needs someone that can crack open his shell. Again, looking for a final.

Daniel:

I would have to say that Daniel is the maturest of the group, other than Sanja. He is super polite and is just easy going. This boy was in Yale, but then went to Princeton to finish up. He needs a final aswell. For him.. let's try to plan something big.

If you could help, that would be awesome, ........................................ plus I'll give you cookies :)

I know you are asking for finals but if you are need of friends I have both Eric Evans and Corvin Blackwood that I can offer up. This is of course is if you need friends!

Are Keven and Mark twins because if they are I have an idea for them.

Kuyumo meets Mark at the beach or something, they flirt and for the first time in her life Kuyumo starts thinking seriously about a guy. Kita, the other half of the terror twins, doesn't like this because she feels like her sister if forgetting about her. As an act of revenge she tries to find Mark instead finds Keven and likes his shyness. They are identical so Mark meets her and thinks it Kuyumo. After holy misunderstanding war they realize what's going on and Kuyumo stays with Mark while Kita stays with Keven. What do you think?

Posted it in Europ :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back